Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 hours ago, Falcom said:

Team Melons is beating Team Fish (Robin)?

Guess I'll be joining Team Cinnamon Roll soon after al-

Oh wait Team Corn is beating Team Cinnamon Roll?

Which is the best food now?

Tomatoes are very nice.

59 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh are you on Team Leo now?  I've gotten an Oboro a couple times that might have been yours, if you're with Leo.

Yeah I thought they would be on Elise so I sided with Elise and they sided with Leo thinking that's where I'd be.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just soloed an all Green Team with Leo.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Tomatoes are very nice.

Yeah I thought they would be on Elise so I sided with Elise and they sided with Leo thinking that's where I'd be.

Will you be joining Leo if Elise loses?  Are yo Kimber?  I think we're friends, but I forget your avatar name.

The ally system sure loves this Camus and @Frenzify's Beruka today. I think 2/3 of my matches have had the same Camus from somebody on my list that I was also getting most of the time last gauntlet on team Elise. Meanwhile most of the other 1/3 has been Frenzify's Beruka. Just 3 matches have had a Lyn from a random add I have as well. I haven't gotten to see any other friend units yet, so I wonder how many I'll get to see before the end of the round.

Edited by Alkaid

57 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I would like to see a Jeigan Gauntlet

Jeigan

Arran

Oifey

Marcus

Seth

Titania

Frederick

Gunter

From those, I could definitely rule out Gunter, Arran, and Jagen. My first pick would probably be either Titania, then Oifey- the former is the best developed Jagen in terms of character, the second advised a lord and then later took care of his kid. Oifey lacks in character development and he doesn't do that much directly stated advising though. Seth and then Marcus would form my fallbacks, with Frederick being fallback number 3.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just soloed an all Green Team with Leo.

Will you be joining Leo if Elise loses?  Are yo Kimber?  I think we're friends, but I forget your avatar name.

That's me. I was going to join Leo first but I was going with my word and it back fired.  I will join him next and will hopefully pull him. 

14 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

The ally system sure loves this Camus and @Frenzify's Beruka today. I think 2/3 of my matches have had the same Camus from somebody on my list that I was also getting most of the time last gauntlet on team Elise. Meanwhile most of the other 1/3 has been Frenzify's Beruka. Just 3 matches have had a Lyn from a random add I have as well. I haven't gotten to see any other friend units yet, so I wonder how many I'll get to see before the end of the round.

I've been getting Bartozio's Camus a lot. He's watching out for my Elise <3

I swear the ally system fixates on one particular friend for like a day or round at a time. I recall constantly getting one friend's Catria once, another's Xander in the clerics gauntlet, and today I keep getting Sanaki.

I'm just playing for the feathers but I'm already bored. I'll probably join team Leo for the second round, since my current team obviously isn't making it.

I don't think I'll join any of the teams on the girls' side as ranking there will be much harder

1 minute ago, X-Naut said:

I swear the ally system fixates on one particular friend for like a day or round at a time. I recall constantly getting one friend's Catria once, another's Xander in the clerics gauntlet, and today I keep getting Sanaki.

So do I, and I hate it for it. This is supposed to be a good time for using other people's units...

21 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Thought this might've been my Camus, but mine's merged and definitely wasn't helping you last month. Your Cordelia is probably my favorite friend unit thus far though.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

I'm just playing for the feathers but I'm already bored. I'll probably join team Leo for the second round, since my current team obviously isn't making it.

I don't think I'll join any of the teams on the girls' side as ranking there will be much harder

It's kind of sad to see the highest male fan service still loses to the lowest female fan service.

11 minutes ago, a bear said:

Thought this might've been my Camus, but mine's merged and definitely wasn't helping you last month. Your Cordelia is probably my favorite friend unit thus far though.

He actually is a +1 merged one, and I just went and double checked and it is indeed yours.  It must have been one of the others last gauntlet, cause I was getting a Camus all the time then too and have a few Camus leads on my friends list. He's done quite a nice job in all these battles today. And glad my Cordelia's being helpful!

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's kind of sad to see the highest male fan service still loses to the lowest female fan service.

That's my main problem with Heroes: most players (likely not on this site) seem to like characters simply because they're single men. Oh well.

I got the chance to play this game a bit ago, and I hope to play a bit more during this "Voting Gauntlet." Go team Leo!

26 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

He actually is a +1 merged one, and I just went and double checked and it is indeed yours.  It must have been one of the others last gauntlet, cause I was getting a Camus all the time then too and have a few Camus leads on my friends list. He's done quite a nice job in all these battles today. And glad my Cordelia's being helpful!

Proper. I figured it's best to use either the color your team's leader is strong against (Blue for Tiki) or a strong Colorless, so I'm glad to hear it's working out. Do let me know if you need a different color for questies, I myself just now got my 5th blue.

21 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

That's my main problem with Heroes: most players (likely not on this site) seem to like characters simply because they're single men. Oh well.

I got the chance to play this game a bit ago, and I hope to play a bit more during this "Voting Gauntlet." Go team Leo!

Plenty o' females supporting female characters too. This gauntlet in particular is also pretty zany just because of it being all 5* seasonal units, so a lot of people are choosing based off of pulls alone (myself, my wife, and my brother included).

Would immediately jump ship to any team that features full-frontal nudity though. Alas.

1 minute ago, a bear said:

Would immediately jump ship to any team that features full-frontal nudity though. Alas.

Lilith is wearing nothing but a hat.

36 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Christ Almighty, could you be any more pretentious? Maybe some of us can actually like a friggin character without any skin exposure.

23 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Christ Almighty, could you be any more pretentious? Maybe some of us can actually like a friggin character without any skin exposure.

To be fair, this is pretty much Fan Service: The Gauntlet.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Single men or just men in general heh

Heh heh 

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

YOU GOT THE GAME AND DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO ME?

Did you always have this game or am I missing something?

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Assuming you find fictional characters sexually attractive.

As someone who doesn't even find real people sexually attractive, I'm struggling to care about this gauntlet beyond the free feathers. Any suggestions on who I should pick after Frederick?

Edited by phineas81707
Homophones suck.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Assuming you find fictional characters sexually attractive.

As someone who doesn't even find real people sexually attractive, I'm struggling to care about this gauntlet beyond the three feathers. Any suggestions on who I should pick after Frederick?

I think Frederick is one of the hottest guys in the series... :P

I'm going female Robin next if Frederick does indeed lose. That is, if female Robin doesn't ALSO lose...

Another thing... I just fought an Ike that had a Ruby Sword. What in the actual fuck. o_O

Edited by Anacybele

24 minutes ago, a bear said:

Your wish is granted, the next Voting Gauntlet consists of old timers vs. young children: Niime, Oliver, Bantu, and Validar on one side; and on the other Rolf, Jubelo, Amy and Nowi. The first group will make you gouge your eyes out, and simply clicking to view the Voting Gauntlet will register you to the FBI's list of sex offenders.

This said, I wouldn't mind actually mind tasteful artistic nudes gauntlet, just leaves and washcloths and other meager covers. Ideally with a range of individuals, from the mature like Gerik and Eyvel, to younger individuals, like Takumi and Mia. Now which eight would I choose...

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Isn't a Voting Gauntlet, and Heroes as a whole, tautologically fan service?

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Another thing... I just fought an Ike that had a Ruby Sword. What in the actual fuck. o_O

Was it just a Ruby Sword or a Ruby Sword+? Either way, reminds me of when I ran into this in the arena a couple weeks ago:

Spoiler

r7FCnX5.png