Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

I suppose I can simply support Hector, that is to say if I shall truly be partaking in such an event. I say, Voting Gauntlet bores me ever quite so.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fred is Olwen’s bodyguard. Man, I love all those similar names in the series.

And to add to the confusion, he's also a cavalier-type unit like Frederick (who's also pretty much a bodyguard to Chrom and Lissa) though he can't use axes like Frederick can. Frederick is a totally a rip-off of Fred, guys! :Kappa:

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And to add to the confusion, he's also a cavalier-type unit like Frederick (who's also pretty much a bodyguard to Chrom and Lissa) though he can't use axes like Frederick can. Frederick is a totally a rip-off of Fred, guys! :Kappa:

Speaking of axe cavaliers, Brighton when?

Scratch that, Jugdral when?

Ike surpassed Lyn in votes here! Wow! :O Last I saw, he was behind by like five. GO TEAM IKE!

Ike: Uh...wow, yeah. I'm even surprised. This is getting to be a bit much though. I appreciate the respect, but...

Me: Oh, I know, Ike. I totally get you there. It's like we were saying before, too much attention sucks. I'm here to help make it easier though! If I can... I'm not sure how well I would do at that...

Ike: Don't worry, just being mindful of the issue is good enough, I think.

Me: Oh, good!

1 hour ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Drats. Thank you Rezzy and @Vaximillian for answering my question though!

That does stink for ranking, but that this point my goal is to get the freebie Roy and then try to pull as many horsie Roys as I can before the banner ends to merge as much as possible. I'm finally getting a Roy, so I want to make him as boss as possible, because I'm using him no matter what.

Are the freebies guaranteed neutral, do we know?

Haha, another supporter of Our Boi™! If you want to partner with a Roy, you can always add me on Heroes because my Roy never leaves my Lead spot - my latest project is pulling Hector so I can give Our Boi™ Distant Counter to go with his Vantage 3. Still can't decide if I want Aether for him, though.

1 hour ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Drats. Thank you Rezzy and @Vaximillian for answering my question though!

That does stink for ranking, but that this point my goal is to get the freebie Roy and then try to pull as many horsie Roys as I can before the banner ends to merge as much as possible. I'm finally getting a Roy, so I want to make him as boss as possible, because I'm using him no matter what.

Are the freebies guaranteed neutral, do we know?

Haha, another supporter of Our Boi™! If you want to partner with a Roy, you can always add me on Heroes because my Roy never leaves my Lead spot - my latest project is pulling Hector so I can give Our Boi™ Distant Counter to go with his Vantage 3. Still can't decide if I want Aether for him, though.

8 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

Wow! You too! Like, the nerve!

You shouldn't be talking if y'all arent decent enough to return Chrom's favor!

7 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Team Roy!

Is his CYL going to count for the guantlet? I still have yet to pull a vanilla Roy after all this time.

This is funny. In the early game, I had SO many Roys (at 4*) it wasn't even funny [for me at the time]. Almost makes me think I picked wrong. Almost.

9 hours ago, Clarine said:

that is to say if I shall truly be partaking in such an event

>Tooootally doesn't want free feathers

6 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Wait, Lyn is getting behind?

Lyn: Didn't you vote for Ike?

Me: Don't remind me. If you win against Lucina, I'm never going on his team!

Please stop

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ike surpassed Lyn in votes here! Wow! :O Last I saw, he was behind by like five. GO TEAM IKE!

Ike: Uh...wow, yeah. I'm even surprised. This is getting to be a bit much though. I appreciate the respect, but...

Me: Oh, I know, Ike. I totally get you there. It's like we were saying before, too much attention sucks. I'm here to help make it easier though! If I can... I'm not sure how well I would do at that...

Ike: Don't worry, just being mindful of the issue is good enough, I think.

Me: Oh, good!

How do people like, get enjoyment out of this? 

Lyn: Prepare yourself!

49 minutes ago, Motendra said:

You shouldn't be talking if y'all arent decent enough to return Chrom's favor!

Favor?

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Says Arcanite. You know, the actually insanely devoted one.

Florina: You tell him, Beth!

Oh your name is Beth? That's cute

Ahem, Arcanite isn't a "him", they're a robot. I, Astolfo, am a boy though so I'm alright with calling me a "him". Make no mistake, when Arcanite comes back don't call them "him" or "her" because they'll like, tooootally get triggered.

Lyn: Give Arcanite the respect they deserve!

Me: That's right! You tell 'em, Lyn!

13 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

What's the word for all this role playing?

Ah right, "cringe".

When you do it for yourself you'll understand 

25 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Favor?

After such a glorious battle between Ephraim and Chrom, resulting in his loss, for giving such a grand display of sportsmanship we joined with Ephraim to take on Lucina in the finals, when we could have been petty and hopped onto the onslaught.

Never forget

Edited by Motendra
da feelz

10 minutes ago, Motendra said:

After such a glorious battle between Ephraim and Chrom, resulting in his loss, for giving such a grand display of sportsmanship we joined with Ephraim to take on Lucina in the finals, when we could have been petty and hopped onto the onslaught.

At least I did the right thing and joined Lucina for the final round that time.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But are you Team Lucina this time as well?

Sorry, but no. Ike has my loyalty in this one. If he gets screwed in Round One while Lucina beats Lyn, you can be sure Lucina would be my next option though.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

I also went from Chrom to Lucina since, as someone who started on Team Leo, that lance dweeb had to pay for his crimes.

INSOLENCE! How dare you attempt to mar my campaign! I'll cut your traitorous tongue!
(Clearly Michalis has done much influence on me)

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

INSOLENCE! How dare you attempt to mar my campaign! I'll cut your traitorous tongue!
(Clearly Michalis has done much influence on me)

Michalis >>> Ephraim.