Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, JJ48 said:

The thing that concerns me is, the current graph predicts an ending just barely on Camilla's side, which means that Ike should be able to pull it off by going all-in tonight.

The problem is that the earlier predictions didn't show Camilla giving Ike a multiplier, and she overperformed.  If Ike gives her a second multiplier and she overperforms again, it'll be a bit tougher for Ike to catch up.

The prediction chart for the previous round predicted that Ike would not have been able to catch up to Hector's last multiplier, but team Ike proceeded to double their hourly gains and win, and can probably do it again in this round.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

The prediction chart for the previous round predicted that Ike would not have been able to catch up to Hector's last multiplier, but team Ike proceeded to double their hourly gains and win, and can probably do it again in this round.

Yup, and Ike won with an hour to spare too!

I'm throwing flags to try to force a situation similar to before, where Camilla didn't even catch up to us with the second multiplier she got. Don't want to leave her too far behind though, of course. Just barely enough to where she can't possibly get another multiplier so Ike can cruise to a win.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm expecting Team Ike to put in roughly double the number of points as Team Camilla during this multiplier due to what happened during the previous set of multipliers.

If this is the case, Team Camilla can use the multiplier that follows to put the score just outside of range of another Team Camilla multiplier and trigger a final multiplier a few hours from now. As long as Team Camilla does not overshoot the final multiplier they should be more than capable of holding off a final Team Ike rally.

On the other hand, if Team Ike under-performs my expectations, Team Camilla will be in a tougher spot. If the score after the next Team Camilla multiplier lands close to tied, Team Camilla will not be able to get a final multiplier or hold off Team Ike's cruise control to victory.

Well, Ike got the multiplier as expected.

Since we'll surely end up behind after this yoyo, it's best to end it as soon as possible, so hopefully we'll only give Camilla one more multiplier. That should leave us with about 12 hours to catch up, which should be pretty doable.

As long as team Ike doesn't get another multiplier after this, I think we got this!

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

No, we have to let the whole world burn to open their eyes!

Hmm, I'd rather not sacrifice the chance of letting a male character winning the gauntlet slip away for that though...

I shall fight to improve this world without destroying it! We will decide who is right on the battlefield!

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Hmm, I'd rather not sacrifice the chance of letting a male character winning the gauntlet slip away for that though...

I shall fight to improve this world without destroying it! We will decide who is right on the battlefield!

I challenge our fate!

Had Lyn won I would have gone Ike too, and he's pretty cool. Camilla favoritism aside, I think the absolute saltstorm of her beating BOTH the top popular pick male and female solely due to the multiplier is the best chance we have at IS changing/revising the multiplier system again. With how extreme the Lyn loss reaction got, I think it might work. I embrace the dark for a brighter future!

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Her beating Lyn was not enough?

Not even close, doxxing and idiotic fans aside, the Lyn thing is only of temporary relevance and will soon be "forgotten" (as a mass influence that is); the thing that actually matters is beating the overarching confidence presented in this whole event. If Ike wins, we have a status quo; who cares if Lyn failed beforehand, we will still have a conventional winner with Ike being at the top regularly. IS can shrug off any criticism if they so want to, because even if the entire thing is a big RNG fest, the outcome wouldn't have changed as if there was no or way less RNG.

However, if Camilla wins, there will actually be a backlash that cannot be ignored (hopefully without actual murder, I'm not so sure anymore with humanity) and only that can safely lead to change. At least, that's what I believe.

3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

For some reason as I read this all I could think of was the Rammstein song Feuer Frei. Which...kind of fits.

This gauntlet is pitting the fanbase mann gegen mann. Ramstein's great!

Brave Ike is really strong, his play style just happens to be rather different from standard units.

He's basically supposed to tank magic/bows on enemy phase and Aether nuke on player phase. Kinda hurts to see people switching out his special or giving him DC.

Well that last battle just now was really funny, I used my Brave Lyn, and had a Hector and Brave Ike as my team mates up against Azura, Summer Robin and Valter.  My Brave Lyn soloed the map.  I was able to get both multiplier battles in just barely.