Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

Yeah, Marth is basically "Balanced Lucina" (still fast but not so fast, weaker and more bulky)

PoR Ike is basically Marth/Roy/Eliwood at base, and then becomes a juggernaut who lacks only for Magic (his Res is a respectable 17 at 20/20). His RD incarnation has a much better start, but has Res issues from the beginning, and a relatively bad Spd growth (but his rather high base Spd makes him nearly immune to being doubled).

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm in the top 3000 for team Camilla, and top 1000 for the total rank. I just want to help Camilla to win

She won't be winning though? Didn't you notice that it's not possible for her to do so anymore?

4 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

As a member of the former Team Summer Leo, and to a lesser extent the former Team Lyn, I still like the multiplier and am glad it was implemented.  Without the multiplier, we'd be having curbstomps like Lucina/Camilla still, and I absolutely hated both those gauntlets because of the sheer predictability of them (as a member of Eirika/Ephraim in the former and Subaki/Minerva in the latter).  

At least now, I can't say with 100% certainty that the finalists will be X vs Y with X as the winner from the outset.  If I already know what's going to happen, why bother other than feathers?  There's no excitement, or suspense, or anything, outside of one exception that I didn't even participate in because I am devoted to best girl Eirika.  

Also, the multiplier was the one reason the only character I consider a favorite in this entire gauntlet stood a chance of even beating his first opponent.  Even though we still lost, unfortunately, I can't help but appreciate that we at least had a chance to win. 

Wow! We participate in the same teams so far (I think I have found your Summer!Leo sometimes)

16 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Wow! We participate in the same teams so far (I think I have found your Summer!Leo sometimes)

How's he working out?  I haven't gotten your support at all since I was on Team Roy... So I didn't actually realize you were on Lyn/Camilla after he lost.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

How's he working out?  I haven't gotten your support at all since I was on Team Roy... So I didn't actually realize you were on Lyn/Camilla after he lost.

Well, he is better of what I expected xD That 31 Spd makes him able to avoid many follow-ups

I still have Nino as my leader, do you think I should change it?

Just now, Troykv said:

Well, he is better of what I expected xD That 31 Spd makes him able to avoid many follow-ups

I still have Nino as my leader, do you think I should change it?

It doesn't really matter, unlike my Roy my Camilla's not trained, haha.

Well, it wouldn't matter if I could actually see her since I swear the friend support choosing is rigged to give me only 3 ish of the people who can support me (I've been getting supports from Sophie, Fypo, and Errant Shepard and that's it).

I've used up all my Flags now.  I've got a score of 699,700, and most of that came from the last multiplier.  My rank is 5590 for now, but we'll see what it looks like after the update.

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Why do I get the feeling that I'm interrupting something here?

oSm0A3p.png?1

Er...wow, Tharja, wow.

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've used up all my Flags now.  I've got a score of 699,700, and most of that came from the last multiplier.  My rank is 5590 for now, but we'll see what it looks like after the update.

Same here, I got no more flags. My rank is 12,125, hope it doesn't drop much by the end. I want all dem feathers in addition to this Ike win!

Speaking of which, he seems to be increasing his lead by 200 mil on average. He can only do that six more times, meaning only 5 more times before the final hour, giving him a lead of only 1.8 bil at the very end when you add his current 700 mil lead. Definitely no need to worry!

Edited by Anacybele

28 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Why do I get the feeling that I'm interrupting something here?

oSm0A3p.png?1

I was going to say something, but lets keep it PG13.

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I am currently rank 2312 with a score of 776,820 and 1300 flags left to burn.

@Rezzy I found this glorious masterpice floating around near my rank, and I thought you might enjoy it.

Hide contents

RNUrK7S.png

She puts me to shame.

Hmm, Bowbreaker seems like an odd choice.  I suppose it might help counter CYLyn, but Titania's defense isn't the greatest, but it looks interesting.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

She puts me to shame.

Hmm, Bowbreaker seems like an odd choice.  I suppose it might help counter CYLyn, but Titania's defense isn't the greatest, but it looks interesting.

She puts us all to shame. I'm not sure why she's running Bowbreaker honestly. I looked through her skill list and she also has Pass, Escape Route, Poison Strike, DaggerBreaker, G Tomebreaker, and Guard inherited in full. 

I love finding these much loved units in the gauntlet.

I've been using a Brave!Lyn with Close Counter.  Had to sacrifice my Takumi, but I think it was worth it.  I didn't think 2 extra Attack and Speed would be a big enough difference to be worth it, and I wanted something to at least address her frailty.

Blargh. Missed the last half of Ike multiplier because I fell asleep while waiting for the Battle button to reappear. There was only 1 minute left, too :(

So now I'm just outside top 5000 which is frustrating.

I'm guessing there are no more multipliers in the remaining time.

I'm currently sitting at rank 13056 for the round and rank 11507 overall, so I'm pretty sure to remain in the 10k-30k range till the tend of the gauntlet, which would net me 4100 feathers plus the 1000(?) winning feathers.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The Google Doc broke.  They project Camilla to get zero votes the rest of tonight for some reason.

Someone modified the document to force Camilla's gains for the remainder of the round to zero.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The Google Doc broke.  They project Camilla to get zero votes the rest of tonight for some reason.

That's gotta be a glitch lol. Camilla has still been gaining points. xP

EDIT: @Ice Dragon Oh, so someone hacked it?

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I doubt it's a hack. It's probably one of the document's maintainers.

It reeks of someone who got sick of seeing "oh maybe Camilla's going to get a multiplier".

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure who actually ran it. But yeah totally. lol

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Someone modified the document to force Camilla's gains for the remainder of the round to zero.

Is someone trolling it, then?  Well, at least they waited until the end.