Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

The tides turned immediately, Lucina is now stronger with 414,887,789 points while Lyn is at 84,883,415

The multiplier is causing havoc.

This is to be expected, as the scores are relatively low compared to how many points each team gets in an hour. Things will balance out tomorrow...

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So far, I have not received the same ally twice.

I have received your Florina and Chimezie’s (no idea if they are on SF) Celica twice.

Is there anyone else here that is on Team Chrom? It seems no one on my friend list is. I have my 60 base atk Ephraim set as my main right now, so if anyone else on Team Chrom would like to add me my ID is 7092687638

...Though I'm guessing we'll be sacrifices on Hector's axe, and then I'll jump to Team Ike, so if anyone is on that team, feel free to add me too. (Probably will switch to Titania or Soren as mains then).

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

Answer is still same. If you want beat strongest lord out there, join Lyn from next round.

*mumble grumble may i will/ probably will* totally not salty

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

I am with her too, even if I don't get her.

Brother wat can we do to close gap!?

8 minutes ago, Eleanore said:

Is there anyone else here that is on Team Chrom? It seems no one on my friend list is. I have my 60 base atk Ephraim set as my main right now, so if anyone else on Team Chrom would like to add me my ID is 7092687638

...Though I'm guessing we'll be sacrifices on Hector's axe, and then I'll jump to Team Ike, so if anyone is on that team, feel free to add me too. (Probably will switch to Titania or Soren as mains then).

I'm on Chrom's side, 2851344183. F robin is my main atm

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I have received your Florina and Chimezie’s (no idea if they are on SF) Celica twice.

Just got Kiran's Hector a second time. I'm probably going to switch my unit to my fresh Brave Lyn for the rest of my day.

EDIT: To clarify, this is MY unit. Anyone befriending me will still receive my Florina. I just want to change.

Edited by phineas81707

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nah, Bonfire on -Def Mae is perfectly fine, random Ike teammate. That six extra damage is just too OP after all.

I... what? The only thing I can think of is that must have been a mistake or they confused it with glacies or something. I mean my -def Sanaki has bonfire in her skill list for that reason, but at least it's unlearnt.

6 minutes ago, Namarid said:

I'm on Chrom's side, 2851344183. F robin is my main atm

Added you! Got your F!Robin in the first battle I tried and the enemy were all blue units. Excellent++ Chrom and the Roy I was giving ended up just hiding behind her.

2 minutes ago, Eleanore said:

Added you! Got your F!Robin in the first battle I tried and the enemy were all blue units. Excellent++ Chrom and the Roy I was giving ended up just hiding behind her.

Glad to know the other halve is doing their job