Favorite "bad" unit

sandmanccl

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny that sandy's favourite bad characters are among the worst in their games.

I find it funny you're an outrageous dick with little personality or opinions you formed on your own, but that's just me.

FE7: Rath for reasons Sandman said.

FE8: Duessal, he's a useful filler and a reliable wall for Chapter 19.

FE9: Mist, She is a really good healer, gets a horse on promotion, and rapes with Custom/Magix Swords

FE10: Sothe, he's useful at the beginning, he has Utility value, and he's required at endgame.

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

FE7: Nino- She may have a horrible join time, but her growths are simply amazing.

Louise- She may be nothing special compared to Rebecca, but I like to user her "just 'cuz".

Jaffar- He may not be great in many areas, but he's got that "silent, badass" thing about him. Plus, he has great strength when compared to the other assassins.

FE8: Knoll- I just simply like to use him, especially as a Summoner.

Marisa- She's hot.

Edited by Fireman

FE10: Sothe, he's useful at the beginning, he has Utility value, and he's required at endgame.

I never really got the argument that Sothe is a bad unit. You don't have to be MVP to be a worthwhile unit. You can't ever NOT bring him anyway, and despite his low strength caps, he's still useful in combat. They could have forced you to bring Heather if they wanted and that would have just ended in tears because she's not terribly useful outside of Part 3 utility purposes.

FE6: Wolt (he is not that good, but he is VERY useful during the first half of the game)

FE7: Nino (She is AMAZING. Still, sometimes I prefer to use Pent.) and Rath (Granted, he rejoins late, but he is an amazing unit, and is also one of my two favorite characters in the game)

FE8: Knoll (Don't start) and Dozla

FE10: Micaiah (she's not that good, but she is not bad either)

Forgot a few.

I loved using Tiltyu in FE4. She was truly amazing.

Dierdre and Julia were awesome.

I arena abused Cath to level 20. Great 2nd thief. I love the girl.

Sue was one of my top units

I enjoyed using Lilina, but she wasn't very good.

Is Geese "bad?" He was very possibly the best on my team.

Rath rocks.

Rebecca owns.

I enjoy using Isadora and Louise.

Heath is great.

I love Neimi and L'Arachel.

I like using Selena and Glen for CC.

FE9 Mia has always proved pretty great for me.

FE9 Rolf owns.

FE9 Nephenee is amazing.

I always use FE9 Elincia

Micaiah is one of my favorite characters.

So is Laura, even with her crappy caps.

Seeing Fiona own is awesome.

Vika's fun to use (400% growth on a laguz!?)

FE10 Astrid is just too awesome.

So is Marcia.

So is Ilyana.

So is Calill.

So is Nephenee.

And Brom.

And Mist.

And Boyd.

And Rolf.

And Mia.

Sanaki is fun to use.

Sigrun is...nice.

Volug is badass.

Rafiel is underrated.

Nasir is highly useful.

Okay, so not all of them are "bad," per se. A lot of them tend to be underrated, though.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is all my own opinion.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Nino and Karla. Karla just because I like her, Nino because I've found her to be amazing.

I'm not sure Nino is considered 'bad', she's just a 'lover her or hate her' character. (so are all Est characters)

Though I like using Ronan and Lillina in ranked runs, and they are truly terrible. ^_^

Okay, I know this dosn't belong here but...

Why the hell is Lilina considered terrible????? Anyone who can reach 30 magic cannot be bad. It's true her Speed gives her problems, but I'd say she's medeocre at worst, not terrible.

(on a side note, I also found Ronan fun to use early on due to his movement stars)

Back on topic, my favourite 'bad' character would have to be Jeigan. He's horrible stat-wise, but I love his character. (He is a MUCH better advisor for Marth than Morodorf!) He dosn't deserve to be sacrificed in FEDS. (unless you're using Feryr)

Really, like Lilina....dang it. You mean she's slow and inaccurate?

It's pretty impossible to be "inaccurate" in that game and her speed on average will reach 22.25 (compared to Lilina's 20). What makes Linda and Lilina alike, is that there's already a male mage with better durability who's got a level lead on her and she joins "underleveled" (Lilina on chapter 8 as lvl 1 and Linda on Chapter 11 as lvl 1).

@Reikken: Well, her HP isn't as bad as Lilina's but uh, good luck getting her DEF past 4 (promotion bonus is included in this number!) without doing some class change >_> and DEF is definitely a stat you really need in this. Linda's highest stat growth is Luck at a 60% rate but this is one worthless growth because Luck is practically USELESS in FEDS.

Edited by Boo

I find it funny you're an outrageous dick with little personality or opinions you formed on your own, but that's just me.

Ah, was there a mirror nearby you as you posted? :o

Why the hell is Lilina considered terrible????? Anyone who can reach 30 magic cannot be bad. It's true her Speed gives her problems, but I'd say she's medeocre at worst, not terrible.

(on a side note, I also found Ronan fun to use early on due to his movement stars)

Back on topic, my favourite 'bad' character would have to be Jeigan. He's horrible stat-wise, but I love his character. (He is a MUCH better advisor for Marth than Morodorf!) He dosn't deserve to be sacrificed in FEDS. (unless you're using Feryr)

Atrocious durability for most the game, and not enough AS to double.

Who doesn't love Jeigan, though? He's one of the coolest characters ever. <3

Ah, was there a mirror nearby you as you posted? :o

Atrocious durability for most the game, and not enough AS to double.

Who doesn't love Jeigan, though? He's one of the coolest characters ever. <3

That right there is flaming.

I find "an outrageous dick" to be a lot worse than what SS said. Are you implying that sandman wasn't flaming?

FE9 Mist

Mist is among the better characters in the game o.O She isn't among the bad units.

And what Sand said wasn't? XD

Anyhoo, I never use bad units. Im2pro, i only use top tier If I use a character, it's obviously because they have good stats/ I like them. So they're not "bad." Probably only Dart, Bartre, and Heath.

When I played Fire Emblem, I used Sothe in 9 all the time.

Yet another example of a character who isn't bad.

Pick actually bad characters, please :(