Quick Hero Battle on browser

SatsumaFSoysoy

7 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

I really am starting to wonder if we will manage to get those 10 orbs since we have yet to hit the 2 orbs points level.

Very unlikely, see my mathematical prediction above. We COULD create multiple Nintendo accounts to help out!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the game now considers it Day 4, the most common units I'm seeing are Cordelia and Camilla. Which actually makes it real easy to get a high combo with fliers, my current top score is 2800. Edit: Now have seen Ephraim, Eirika, and Takumi too

Edited by Solaris998

Improved my personal high score to 2800.

Am now running a script on it since the game is incredibly boring. Read this for more info (uses Google Chrome and TamperMonkey browser extension; user cannot be logged into Twitter and user has to be logged into their My Nintendo account if they want to play on Lunatic).

EDIT: hori shitto; improved my personal high score to 3000. Still no sign of Black Knight or Nephenee.

Edited by Roflolxp54

11 minutes ago, Clogon said:

The bots are doing work!

Indeed, for we have reached the 2nd reward milestone with less than 400M pts. to go for the final milestone.

The fact that at least some players are using bots should tell IS something (read: make a better side event that isn't an RNG-fueled time sink).

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Indeed, for we have reached the 2nd reward milestone with less than 400M pts. to go for the final milestone.

The fact that at least some players are using bots should tell IS something (read: make a better side event that isn't an RNG-fueled time sink).

I remember thinking that we'd never come close to reaching the 1.5B mark, but the bots have done a lot of work.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Did they say anything about adding higher rewards if we passed the 10 orbs? We've still got a few days, so we could probably reach at least one more goal if they add any.

No. They would've said something (like they did in the original Voting Gauntlet).

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

No. They would've said something (like they did in the original Voting Gauntlet).

Ah, my bad then. I thought I had seen something about it somewhere, but 10 orbs and 5,000 feathers is still pretty nice to get.

17 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, my bad then. I thought I had seen something about it somewhere, but 10 orbs and 5,000 feathers is still pretty nice to get.

The website itself says, directly beneath the list of rewards no less, that "further rewards will be added as tiers are met" but we haven't seen anything yet. Maybe we were faster than Nintendo and IS expected?