Quick Hero Battle on browser

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was interesting. Mainly because I had to become a big boy and actually figure out how to read a QR code with my phone and how to save an image off a web page after I got the wallpaper. Heroes is like the only thing I use my phone for

Leo and Elise are extremely common non-generic enemies to show up.

Personal highest score so far: 2300

Non-generic enemies encountered:

Elise (too many to count; once ran into her 4 times in a row in 1 round)

Leo (too many to count)

Takumi (2x)

M!Robin (2x)

Ephraim

Marth

Eirika

F!Robin

Chrom (2x)

Tharja

8 named enemies left to see and defeat.

Just now, DefyingFates said:

How much time does everyone have, 32 seconds? It feels like each enemy takes up a fixed amount of time and the highest score I can get on Lunatic is 2000, with 10 enemies including a flier. @Roflolxp54, how many enemies and fliers did you get?

High score pretty much depends on how many fliers spawn. 10 enemies, 4 of which are fliers.

Blackie and Neph are getting in? As a Tellius fan, I'm happy. Though Neph isn't a favorite of mine, I still welcome this news, and wonder why the BK didn't get a GHB back with the PoR banner. Better late than never though. I need more still before I'll hop into things, but this is step in the right direction.

Blood Runs Red, the PoR chapter referenced, had an excellent bit of plot attached to it, if a little problematic for first time players.

41 minutes ago, Clogon said:

It doesn't look like we will be getting 10 orbs and 5000 feathers :(

Why? It’s a global event, with so many players around the world, we are but guaranteed to give the reward.

Personal best score: 2300

Looks like Felicia and Takumi are the common named enemies this time.

EDIT: got Cordelia and Hector to appear.

Defeated:

Leo

Elise

Takumi

Felicia

Male Robin

Ephraim

Cordelia

Marth

Eirika

Female Robin

Chrom

Hector

Tharja

Edited by Roflolxp54

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Why? It’s a global event, with so many players around the world, we are but guaranteed to give the reward.

It is a global event but it is only takes into account high score. By the end of next week, we will get 16 more seconds to get a high score. That is 50% more points assuming the same number of players. 

Unless we get a LOT more players (4x), there is no way in hell would we get the max reward. If the number of players don't increase, we won't get any reward at all!

Edited by Clogon

Brave Roy wallpaper is now up for grabs.

Azura and male Robin are the named enemies that will commonly appear.

Time bonus is now enough that 11 enemies can be KO'd in the Lunatic stage.

EDIT: new personal best score: 2400

Also defeated a wild Camilla.

3 named enemies left for me to KO in spoilers (because datamine information)

Spoiler

Ike, Black Knight, Nephenee

Edited by Roflolxp54

I hope they release Infernal Mode to help us out. With so much practice, Lunatic is starting feel really easy now.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

I hope they release Infernal Mode to help us out. With so much practice, Lunatic is starting feel really easy now.

But what happens when Infernal starts feeling easy from practice? What could come next, Apocalyptic Mode?

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But what happens when Infernal starts feeling easy from practice? What could come next, Apocalyptic Mode?

Hm... I have not thought of that. I am pretty bad at reaction time games, so I think Infernal is all I can handle realistically. I am not sure if they have enough time to implement two extra modes though, although it should not be too hard I think.

— — — — — — —

Also, do you guys think the developers can include the mini game into the main game as well? I kind of like the idea of using the mini game to "leak" information out to the players. It is also a nice break from all the mind draining strategy from more difficult game events. For in game rewards, I guess it give you another 5 or 10 Hero Feathers for playing every day. Maybe, it can also give an extra 100 SP to the four units you pick for the mini game team for the first try.

Edited by XRay

Today's pair is Ephraim and Cordelia. Between the extra seconds for day 3 and the increased fliers (thank you Cordelia), we should hopefully get a boost in score today. I've managed to encounter all but three characters, those being Hector and the secret ones. 

Are Lucina and Roy the only wallpapers released so far? I haven't been playing religiously. I did grind more today since this was the first day I actually managed to get fliers to spawn. >.> I ended up with 2700 for my current high score.