Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

Personally, I consider the music to be the best thing to come out of this entire update. A paralogue dedicated to the Conquest verse of LiTAA? Yes, please. In fact, that is downright amazing.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Olivia and Azura would be nice, but I might wait and see if this is a trap for a Halloween banner before committing more orbs than finishing the first summon.

Tbh, I wouldn't even mind if it was a trap :P I need my Dancing Inigo and Singing Shigure more than the Halloween costumes right now.

Just now, mewyeon said:

Tbh, I wouldn't even mind if it was a trap :P I need my Dancing Inigo and Singing Shigure more than the Halloween costumes right now.

Depends on the Halloween characters. I may like them better, but if I don't, then I may go for the dancers.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Depends on the Halloween characters. I may like them better, but if I don't, then I may go for the dancers.

My good sir, you have restraint and self-control.  In the context of FE Heroes, I am lacking in these respects.  If I see someone I want, and I have the orbs to buy them, I go after them without a thought to the consequences.  

Ultimately, I still only have one unit in my whole roster that can dance or sing, so strategically speaking, this banner will be more important for me.  I will be dumping any and all orbs I collect for the month straight into it until I come out with Inigo and Shigure.  Knowing my luck, though, I may very well come out with neither T_T

27 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

My good sir, you have restraint and self-control.  In the context of FE Heroes, I am lacking in these respects.  If I see someone I want, and I have the orbs to buy them, I go after them without a thought to the consequences.  

Ultimately, I still only have one unit in my whole roster that can dance or sing, so strategically speaking, this banner will be more important for me.  I will be dumping any and all orbs I collect for the month straight into it until I come out with Inigo and Shigure.  Knowing my luck, though, I may very well come out with neither T_T

This is so true... I mean, I really, really want Halloween Heroes... but I really, really want these guys, so I'll be going for it and just hoping that I'm not too unlucky. 

(Please don't be like the Spring banner... I got three Camillas before I finally got the Chrom I wanted. Spent so many freakin' orbs). 

19 minutes ago, KongDude said:

If we're talking about stats, I can only assume:

Inigo with good Atk but mediocre Spd since he never doubled.

Shigure with good Spd but mediocre/decent Atk.

I don't even know about Olivia

40/40 Offense for Azura because yeah.

It's the opposite actually.

He's running 28/32

He's actually pretty decent. Basically Cecilia with less resistance and way more speed.

He'll need to run Triangle adept, but he was going to do that anyway.

In fact, he actually tanks bow!Lyns better than Cecilia, he has more Hp.

Edited by dragonlordsd

46 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I saved for a good while just for the inevitable CYL banner.

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Oh. Did they datamine stats already?

Yup Yup.

Inigo and Shigure are both at 140, lowest BST of any units, which sucks for the arena.

However, so far, they're all pretty good except for Olivia.

Inigo:
Hp: 37

Att: 28

Spd : 32

Def: 22

Res: 20

So, he's Cecilia, with 4 less attack, 9 less resistance, 8 more speed, one more hp.

A better bow!Lyn Tank, worse against Rein, though. Not fantastic, but not unusable.

Azura fares much better. She gains 1 attack, 1 speed, and loses 1 hp and 1 def.

Azura:

Hp: 35

Att: 32

Spd: 34

Def: 20

Res: 28

Edited by dragonlordsd

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Oh. Did they datamine stats already?

Olivia

Spoiler

DK2pjmvV4AAfm6w.jpg

Inigo

Spoiler

DK2pkj4U8AAGdPo.jpg

Azura

Spoiler

DK2plSvUIAAxWcd.jpg

Shigure

Spoiler

DK2pmAIVoAArfP8.jpg

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Olivia

Reveal hidden contents

DK2pjmvV4AAfm6w.jpg

Inigo

Reveal hidden contents

DK2pkj4U8AAGdPo.jpg

Azura

Reveal hidden contents

DK2plSvUIAAxWcd.jpg

Shigure

Reveal hidden contents

DK2pmAIVoAArfP8.jpg

OUCH. Missed Shigure. Wow, he's bad.

So, yeah, the big winners are Azura and Inigo. They're both solid.

EDIT: NVM, missed that he didn't have a weapon. Lol. Thought his base attack was 21. 

Still not fantastic, but not nearly as bad as I thought.

Edited by dragonlordsd

49 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I feel you on the unlucky part. I will have hope that we May both get the units we want. 2/4 isn't asking for too much! 

2 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Yup Yup.

Inigo and Shigure are both at 140, lowest BST of any units, which sucks for the arena.

However, so far, they're all pretty good except for Olivia.

Inigo:
Hp: 37

Att: 28

Spd : 32

Def: 22

Res: 20

So, he's Cecilia, with 4 less attack, 9 less resistance, 8 more speed, one more hp.

A better bow!Lyn Tank, worse against Rein, though. Not fantastic, but not unusable.

It's the boy Inigo of course he's usable.

Where's the mining happening? Couldn't find anything.

1 minute ago, ChickenBits said:

Azura seems to be solid but really Olivia? Why do you have such low attack? Well her low attack doesn't effect healing and dancing utility. 

I know, right? Why must all dagger users have such weak attack?

Gahhh, I so don't want to pull colorless for her.....

7 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

Azura seems to be solid but really Olivia? Why do you have such low attack? Well her low attack doesn't effect healing and dancing utility. 

The simple answer would probably be "dagger user". At least she'll be able to hold her own against mage users, especially with Distant Defense, but she still looks overall worse than Felicia without the right boon/bane.

Edit: Nevermind, I just checked Felicia's exact stats, and I forgot how low her attack actually is. With +Spd and keeping Distant Defense, Olivia could end up outright better than Felicia at mage countering. Not too bad.

Edited by DefaultBeep

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

The simple answer would probably be "dagger user". At least she'll be able to hold her own against mage users, especially with Distant Defense, but she still looks overall worse than Felicia without the right boon/bane.

Well, she does have 5 more attack.... although she also loses 3 speed.

The big problems with her are on the defensive end. -7 res, -2 def.....

I mean, she can hit things. Occasionally. And can use glacies.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I would say she's a better Felicia for the sole fact that she can provide dance utility and heal more. Dagger user, I should have expected as much but alas my bias for this character clouded my expectations.  

4 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Well, she does have 5 more attack.... although she also loses 3 speed.

The big problems with her are on the defensive end. -7 res, -2 def.....

I mean, she can hit things. Occasionally. And can use glacies.

Yeah, I had forgotten just how weak Felicia's attack stat actually is. With Distant Defense though, Olivia ends up having -1 Res and +4 Def, and with say +Spd/-Def, that's a total difference of +5 Atk, +1 Def, and -1 Res on enemy phase (which is when she should see combat the most, since dancing is normally a better option on player phase), which seems like a very solid tradeoff.

Just now, ChickenBits said:

I would say she's a better Felicia for the sole fact that she can provide dance utility and heal more. Dagger user, I should have expected as much but alas my bias for this character clouded my expectations.  

As both a Felicia and Olivia fan, it's both sad and hilarious that Felicia managed to be almost completely outdone by a dancer, of all unit types. I'll still be shooting for her first so I can get colorless out of the way (and hopefully get some of the few 4-star units I don't have yet), but then I'll be moving to green and comfortably ignoring blues. Sorry Shigure, but your questionable stats and my disinterest in you has left you in a poor spot.

23 minutes ago, Solunar said:

I feel you on the unlucky part. I will have hope that we May both get the units we want. 2/4 isn't asking for too much! 

I used to think that way, until Breidablik slapped me a few too many times in the face.

lol.

BUT YES YOU'RE RIGHT!!! 2/4 ISN'T ASKING FOR TOO MUCH!!!! Let's not give up hope and keep trying!

5 hours ago, Clogon said:

You do realize that Mega Beedrill was OU at one point, right?

Could they have made these skills better? Of course, but why would they need to make Dancers even better supports than they already are? Every one uses a Dancer. The skill itself doesn't need a buff and any unit with it will be amazing even if it did nothing but dance.

Are you that salty that they did not make these the be all end all of supports? Render Erika and Ephraim useless? Rally skills are already almost never used.

The new skills being on the B slot is impressive as that's where some of the best combat skills are. They allow dancers to act as both a dance or rally bot depending on the situation while normal Rally users have better stats and combat related B skills.

I fully agree that they could have made these delete all of the other support units and skills. I for one am glad they didn't. This gives Dancers more playstyle options instead of just straight up powercreep.

I dont really think it need to be good. All i said is when i first saw it i think its bad because far as i understand that thing goes against how Dancer usually works. Mind the def and res increase is ok for me, its the atk part thats meh

And plz Mega Beedrill is subject of a bad design that renders most of the mega evolution a bad design, a member which includes both Megazard, Mega Lucario, and the really the resulting effect of X-Ate(x-Ate is clever before one realized what it really do then its dumb because its essentially Huge Power) only it went one step further by being a failed min max that can potentially set a bad precedent to future design.

You dont need to be good to be a good or bad design. Gen 6 onwards Chatot is the single worst designed pokemon in the series because everything about it is a walking disaster and the fact that its banned from every competitive scene is a blessing since it implies Gamefreak knows how cancer it is

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner