Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

All I remember is mine is +SPD -DEF.

I hope mine isn't -spd or -atk, that would suck. But I've pulled my fair share of -atk and -spd new units, so ...

Also, was it just me, or there were too few green orbs? Except for 2 pulls, the was only 1 or even 0 green orbs. I was afraid I'd pull Olivia instead, as when there was no green orb, I pulled gray instead looking for some fodder. Worst thing is that I haven't got almost any useful fodder, just a bunch of 3* xd

Just now, Javi Blizz said:

Also, was it just me, or there were too few green orbs? Except for 2 pulls, the was only 1 or even 0 green orbs. I was afraid I'd pull Olivia instead, as when there was no green orb, I pulled gray instead looking for some fodder. Worst thing is that I haven't got almost any useful fodder, just a bunch of 3* xd

I keep getting a whole bunch of colorless and red orbs. Pissing me off.

Also: I JUST PULLED OLIVIA! She's +ATK - HP.

All the colorless orbs must have been her way of begging to come home to my castle where she belongs.

2/4 focus units collected.

Dancer banner is what we needed, and the sheer number of upvotes the performing arts banner trailer got on Reddit (2,800) was a good sign of how much people liked it.
Halloween is overrated, anyway.

Were there people truly expecting a "Thanksgiving" banner? Do they know it's just an American holiday? How ignorant.

@Silent shifter, nothing wrong with Amelia. A necessary addition to any armour team, and strong even as a standalone unit. Be grateful it wasn't Hawkeye or some other trash tier 5* green.

34 minutes ago, Raven said:

Were there people truly expecting a "Thanksgiving" banner? Do they know it's just an American holiday? How ignorant.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

I don't know, but I've seen enough out of Americans to expect it.

The people who carry on like that is one of those things that make it embarrassing to be from the US. I went to high school with people who have that attitude. Listening to them talk in person is truly mystifying. 

The power of dancing Inigo (or dancing males in general).

But yeah I personally like this banner than a Halloween themed one, I'm not much about Halloween. Also helps that I love the Nohrian Azura music theme and everyone's been clamouring for Dancing Inigo.

I had 40 orbs, and I got a +Atk/-HP Azura on my second summon session on the last green orb. 

Really want Olivia and Inigo, too but alas orb count is now down to 1. Shigure would be okay to have as a consolation.

Also anyone noticed how Shigure has Chrom's one sleeve style? Guess which character Matt Mercer also shares his voice with?

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I've had my American friends ask me how I'm celebrating Independence Day before.

...Even though they know I'm from the UK xD

As for those worrying over pulls, I spent 100 orbs to get nowt originally, and then got them all in the next 50, so there is hope!

Also, they all look fantastic. So happy with this banner. Favourite so far!

1 hour ago, Raven said:

And Canadian!  Ours is in October, though.  But yeah, expecting a Thanksgiving banner is pretty silly.  :lol:

---

I'm not even big on Halloween myself (crazy Christmas lady over here!) so I won't be disappointed if they skip a Halloween banner.  I do think they will do one, though.  It'll probably come the last week of October.

This dancer banner is so awesome and unexpected. :wub: 

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also anyone noticed how Shigure has Chrom's one sleeve style? Guess which character Matt Mercer also shares his voice with?

Chrom can be Shigure's granddad, too (and totally is in my favourite pairings for the characters). I like this connection :D Makes the pairings more firm in my head (although I am in no way implying they are canon. Regardless of what people say, nothing makes any pairings invalid if they occur in the game).

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Chrom can be Shigure's granddad, too (and totally is in my favourite pairings for the characters). I like this connection :D Makes the pairings more firm in my head (although I am in no way implying they are canon. Regardless of what people say, nothing makes any pairings invalid if they occur in the game).

So Chrom x Olivia's child Inigo/Laslow married Azura and welcomed one-sleeved Shigure into this world?

Performing Family! No wonder you got all of them!

(I actually married Azura with Laslow in Conquest straight away because of their performing connection/supports)

Also can I say how I loooooove Azura's dark dress? <3 This makes up for me not having regular Azura. (Also summoning Azura means I now have two different dancers each for both accounts, with perfect -Atk/+Spd Ninian for my second account. I'm glad I didn't try too hard to summon Ninian in my main account during the BHB!)