Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, Rezzy said:

Odd, Reddit doesn't seem to have a datamine thread.  I saw the stats, but no other new info like they usually have on updates.  Do we know what Sacred Coins are supposed to do now?

No. ): No info on Sacred Coins.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Aera said:

Inigo is a green Tharja who can dance.

If people run Gronnraven Inigo, would it be reasonable to build a Raourraven Tharja?

Well, to be honest, Tharja isn't a very good dancer. Too much time spent stalking Robin. You'd think she'd have learned over the years, but hey. That's love for you. Or lust, at any rate.

But the main reason people would build a Gronnraven inigo is to counter both Lyn and Reinhardt with a single unit, which a Raourraven Tharja can't do (wrong color).

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Odd, Reddit doesn't seem to have a datamine thread.  I saw the stats, but no other new info like they usually have on updates.  Do we know what Sacred Coins are supposed to do now?

Apparently some drama went down with the usual dataminers on reddit. There's a thread on Gamepress that has al of the details for this update.

1 minute ago, dragonlordsd said:

Well, to be honest, Tharja isn't a very good dancer. Too much time spent stalking Robin. You'd think she'd have learned over the years, but hey. That's love for you. Or lust, at any rate.

But the main reason people would build a Gronnraven inigo is to counter both Lyn and Reinhardt with a single unit, which a Raourraven Tharja can't do (wrong color).

+Spd Boey can do all of that with his eyes closed. I just don't think it's reasonable to put a Raven tome on a unit with less than 25 or 30 on neutral. My Boey is +Spd, -Def with Bowbreaker, and he takes very little to no damage from Brave Lyn and he can counter Reinhardt. I'm really not sure how to build Inigo because I have Boey and Nino already. Sighs. ):

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

With Bowbreaker, Gronnraven, and Triangle Adept, can Inigo still serve as a Lynhardt counter, or are his stats just too low?

He can counter them in the same battle, assuming no special procs and that both units are buffed (Lyn and Reinhardt all 6, Inigo 4)

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

With Bowbreaker, Gronnraven, and Triangle Adept, can Inigo still serve as a Lynhardt counter, or are his stats just too low?

Someone on reddit did some calcs and he can tank them both individually and kill them, but he can't tank the other if he already took care of one since he'll be too low on HP.

I'm shocked. +Def, -HP Nino has similar stats to +Spd, -HP Inigo. Gronnraven+, TA 3 Nino can counter buffed neutral Mulagir Lyn with Swift Sparrow, and then take a beating by +Atk Reinhardt with Death Blow (no QP Moonbow) all in the same turn. 

*with Squad Ace A 1 or HP +3

-

+Def, -Spd Nino can counter above Reinhardt (with Moonbow) and Brave Lyn in the same turn. You can switch it around and she will still survive. 

That would mean +Res, -HP (with HP Seal) / -Spd  Inigo with Gronnraven+, TA3, and Bowbreaker can counter both Reinhardt and Lyn on the same turn when they initiate, assuming everyone is buffed (+6 all stats for Reinhardt and Brave Lyn, +4 all stats for Inigo). 

You now have a dancing Lyn/hardt counter.

Please tell me if I'm wrong, lmao.

Edited by Aera

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I went there to get BLyn 

Never again

OMGOODNESS ME TOO!!! Still didn't get her, though.  Lol actually I did for Takumi as well, which was a fail.  I tried for Jeorge and Jakob when they weren't focus units, which was just dumb.  Got a 5* Priscilla out of it, though, which I can't complain about.  Tbh I wouldn't mind getting another 5* of her since it would help with some maps, but for the most part I'm staying out of the pit unless absolutely necessary.

38 minutes ago, Aera said:

He can counter them in the same battle, assuming no special procs and that both units are buffed (Lyn and Reinhardt all 6, Inigo 4)

36 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Someone on reddit did some calcs and he can tank them both individually and kill them, but he can't tank the other if he already took care of one since he'll be too low on HP.

Even being able to take out one of them's pretty decent for a Dancer.

20 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

OMGOODNESS ME TOO!!! Still didn't get her, though.  Lol actually I did for Takumi as well, which was a fail.  I tried for Jeorge and Jakob when they weren't focus units, which was just dumb.  Got a 5* Priscilla out of it, though, which I can't complain about.  Tbh I wouldn't mind getting another 5* of her since it would help with some maps, but for the most part I'm staying out of the pit unless absolutely necessary.

If real life was Fire Emblem, I must have a pretty high luck stat since I got all the Brave Heroes.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Saving for Jugdral. Maybe Deirdre is there?

My guess is actually Sigurd, Quan or Lewyn, Ayra, and.... Lex if its genealogy

Jugdral is an HW fest that is asking to be milked. If its 3 unit banner its Siggy Lewyn Ayra with Ayra dropping but her popularity make that somewhat unlikely

Deidre is semi likely because Arvis than anything else

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

My guess is actually Sigurd, Quan or Lewyn, Ayra, and.... Lex if its genealogy

I actually expect Sigurd, Deirdre, Quan, and Ethlyn for some reason. This composition just… exists in my head.

All four are of different colours in this setup, so there’s that at least.

Call me crazy, but if I pull N!Azura, I might just give her an Emerald Axe+ and DC because I think being able to bait and kill Reinhardt might just be more valuable than granting rally spectrum after a dance, especially since I tend to use them to retreat out of enemy range instead of attacking again. 

Linde/N!Azura/Sanaki sounds like a decent enough core. Linde murders everything red, N!Azura takes care of enemy Reinhardts and other blue pests, and Sanaki takes care of anything Green or Colorless.

Kind of similar to my current Lucina/Nino/Azura core for the arena (though I should replace Lucina with Sanaki since G!Tomebreaker Cecilia and Mulagir Lyn are troublesome to deal with)

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I actually expect Sigurd, Deirdre, Quan, and Ethlyn for some reason. This composition just… exists in my head.

All four are of different colours in this setup, so there’s that at least.

Same here. The 4 of them in a banner makes sense. 

Pulling for Shigure because of Blue Tome Valor. I would like Azura but I'm not expecting to get her. 

I'll be doing full summons initially so hopefully I get my first Klein or another Kagero & Niles. A +Atk Gordin would be nice too.

Edited by tobuShogi

i'm not sure if anyone already did this joke

by the way...

DANCE DANCE TILL YOU'RE DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

i'll try to get olivia (i love her artwork) and azura, then i'll go for ìñigo and shigure

9 hours ago, Kiran said:

How many orbs has everyone saved and who are you guys gunning for?

I want all of them but with only 120 orbs....well, realistically I'm going to end up with only 1-2 of them by the end of the month :(

With todays quests I should pass the 500 orbs line. Planned to save up to 999 but with this banner I am afraid all of them will be deployed for action.

I WANT ALL OF THEM DANCERS

Seriously, that would be great, but even with 500 orbs its not a given that I will get them all, there is even a chance that I get none of them - 

My favorite units would be Olivia and Azura.

Welp, this is officially my luckiest banner ever.

I rolled Inigo on the free pull which is the first time I've gotten a focus on the freebit, and then got Azura on my very first try after that.

So 2 focus units for only 5 orbs this time. Pretty great, even if I likely won't use Inigo.