Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

I hope this is finally a tome flier I'm interested in. Not a fan of Shigure (no opinion really as I never got child units in Fates), but I didn't like Camilla and Corrin for being way too fanservicey so I never tried for them. If Shigure has decent art then I may try to get him. Otherwise I really want to save up for Jugdral.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about this one, Azura is Azura but her color will determine if I go for her or not (please be a green dancer, please be a green dancer). Shigure...it seems he can be a flying mage but the color is a big deal here, if he's red I can wait for Aversa and keep using Elincia, if he's blue I already have S!Corrin and if he's green I'll pull for him.

Either way, they need to be green or have really awesome skills for me to pull, otherwise I'll save my orbs for Sigurd and Ishtar.

Hmm, so again it is fates/awakening on a seasonal banner.
I mean I want Tharja on the Halloween banner, but I'm also a bit annoyed that other titles don't get this much attention.

On the other hand... they give me a solid reason to spare my orbs, I want to have enough orbs in case they release Deirdre D=.

1 minute ago, Stroud said:

On the other hand... they give me a solid reason to spare my orbs, I want to have enough orbs in case they release Deirdre D=.

save your orbs and get two deirdres

or a deirdre and a sigurd, i don't know

there's micaiah too!

7 hours ago, Yexin said:

pendant + tome = mage shigure confirmed

that hair make him look more like xander, though

if he's xander, then why does he have azura's pendant?

Have you ever read the Fates 4koma? Here, let me find the particular comic I'm thinking of...

Spoiler

028translate1

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, Lucina dressing up as Azura?

Yes:

10 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The left one is clearly Lucina cosplaying as Azura.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Have you ever read the Fates 4koma? Here, let me find the particular comic I'm thinking of...

Reveal hidden contents

028translate1

Are you trying to convince me it's actually Xander on the left? Because it's working.

On second thought, I might be able to be convinced that the person on the right is Masked Marth.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes:

Are you trying to convince me it's actually Xander on the left? Because it's working.

On second thought, I might be able to be convinced that the person on the right is Masked Marth.

I doubt they'd do an all Lucina banner. If anything, Lucina and Azura may switch outfits.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I doubt they'd do an all Lucina banner. If anything, Lucina and Azura may switch outfits.

There are (likely) two unrevealed characters that are (likely) not Lucina.

Until then, the left one is clearly Lucina, and the right one is probably Lucina, but possibly Masked Marth. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

4 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I would take RD Ike dressed as sothe.

The belly shirt! Oh dear! Sothe's shirt is so tight RD Ike would have it ripping them at the seams!

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Lyn is standing behind you with a Candlelight ready to shove up your bum, and you aren't allowed to counterattack.

A free colonoscopy? Complete with potential polyp incineration? Not a bad deal. I think that's what a guy named Vlad in Wallachia was all about.

9 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

everybody cosplaying as Pantsless Marth, our star and saviour!

Pantsless Marth is becoming so passe. Gordin though looks so very manly when he skips the shorts.

Spoiler

Gohdon.jpg

9 hours ago, Thane said:

It's a Hoshidan banner with characters who can appear in all routes?

I don't consider Azura and Shigure Hoshidan myself, since yeah they exist on all routes and have no qualms destroying Hoshido. And Shigure is culturally a citizen of Babyrealmia 2.

9 hours ago, Thane said:

Why must you ruin my idea of Azura secretly being a harvester of souls?

Seriously though, characters cosplaying as each other would be adorable.

I like it, she is like a Siren. Her honeyed words and otherworldly song draw you close to her, and then swiftly she takes your life. She keeps them close, enraptured in her voice, and while they enjoy their bliss, she does evil with the bodies which now belong to her. It is why Corrin goes along with her schemes, and why everyone else does too.

As for the cosplay aspect, that would very adorable!

I'll take:

• Tormod as Muarim, and Muarim, forced by his Little One, to dress like him. Since I'd imagine Tormod would as a little kid envy Muarim's beast features and abilities. 
  • Ophelia as Owain.
  • Leo as Forrest.
  • The Whitewings as each other. Or at least Catria and Est as each other with neither wanting to be Palla much to her sadness.
  • Abel as Cain and Cain as Abel.
  • Lyon as Ephraim to impress Eirika and because he envies Ephraim's strength. Eirika as Ephraim too since Ephraim says he'd like her to take the throne and that she could pass as a man given her stature (odd I know).
  • Serra and L'Arachel as each other.
  • Soren as Asbel (not to his liking those shorts!).
  • Mordecai as Lethe. Lethe as Ranulf, Ranulf as Skrimir, Skrimir as Naesala, Naesala as Tibarn, Tibarn as Vika, and Vika as Mordecai (to complete the cosplay chain).
  • Ogma and Navarre as each other.
  • Lucius doing his best to look like Raven and Raven, Lucius, complete with demeanor swap.
  • Leif in Lifis's clothes with Lifis sitting humiliating in his underwear next to him. Why? Because to recruit Lifis, you must capture him. Capturing lets you steal weapons and items from enemies in FE5, why not clothes too?
  • Sigurd as Deirdre and Dierdre, Sigurd.
  • Roy as a mishmash of his three potential mothers.
  • Sonya as Delthea.
Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There are (likely) two unrevealed characters that are (likely) not Lucina.

Until then, the left one is clearly Lucina, and the right one is probably Lucina, but possibly Masked Marth. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

...okay?

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Pantsless Marth is becoming so passe. Gordin though looks so very manly when he skips the shorts.

Reveal hidden contents

Gohdon.jpg

classic fire emblem had the best fan service, fates should take notes, it is sexy and has class, no boobs hanging out no panty shots, but all the leg you could ever want with just enough thigh to sate even the most depraved of fanservice connoisseurs regardless of preference.

@Glennstavos gordin also has no waist.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A free colonoscopy? Complete with potential polyp incineration? Not a bad deal. I think that's what a guy named Vlad in Wallachia was all about.

Remind me never to schedule a colonoscopy with you.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

and Vika as Mordecai

I'm imagining Vika in Mordecai's (actual) clothes and realizing she could probably fit straight through his shirt's neck opening (if it weren't for her wings).

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Whoever's on the left, they have...no waist.

Soulcalibur V Nightmare confirmed for left character.

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well let us not end on you.

COME ONE COME ALL, let us embrace the possibility of DEATH METAL LOST IN THOUGHTS ALL ALONE.

29 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hide contents

028translate1

what

the actual

fuck! X'D

that's so weird

Edited by Yexin

35 minutes ago, Yexin said:

save your orbs and get two deirdres

or a deirdre and a sigurd, i don't know

there's micaiah too!

Radiant Dawn would also be awesome. Even if it is a fire emblem I could not play till now =(.

back to topic.

If the two are Azura and Shigure, will this be a parent child concept banner?

How about the other two will be Chrom and Lucina. I can see it in the posts that we are in need of more Lucina emblem power.

Shigure!!!!!!!! Please let it be true. I also don't have enough orbs for this at just barely over 100 D: Curse myself for spending so much on CYL. But honestly I thought we would have another 2 weeks before Halloween. Good bye Genealogy who I thought would be a buffer.

Onto the units themselves. Azura has a scythe, (nohr outfit please IS), not sure if it's classified as axe or sword. Shigure has a Tome. Blue tome user I'm guessing. And to make things better? FIRST PEG MAGIC. (Please let it be Shigure)

Edited by Kiran

Oh neat, a Halloween banner (most likely)! I'm pretty sure the one on the left is Azura, but I have my doubts about Shigure. I feel the children from Fates would likely have their own banner in the distant future rather than having one of them in a seasonal banner. Sure we have Charlotte from the bride banner but I think the difference is that I think a banner for first generation characters from Fates would be more difficult to make a banner for and not in high demand due to many of them already being included already, while the pool for the kids, on the other hand, has a quite a few picks to choose from. That's just my two cents though. Looking forward to more news!