Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh snap

I wasn't planning on summoning on this banner because I thought it was characters in funny outfits, but this looks really rad.

I may have to try for...well, everyone, but Azura and Inigo may be greens to add to my small total.

Oh no, I just realized that Inigo and Azura are the same color. Azura's cool and all, but Inigo... Inigo is the one I need. At least if I go for Olivia first instead, I can try to get some of the few colorless units I'm missing. Shigure is definitely lowest priority, unfortunately.

4 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

that's about my opinion on it, I do hope that I have an excuse to spend them, because I like the idea of a halloween banner and I'd rather they not botch it up with nothing special.

Oh crap there are Olivia and Inigo. NOW IS can take my orbs.

A bit sad that Azura still gets the OP weapon. Isn't Inigo also fan favourite :( But dancer's job is to dance so whatever lol

DANCER INIGO. DANCER INIGO. DANCER INIGO. DANCER INIGO!!!!!!!! *huge breath*

Spoiler

DANCER.

Spoiler

INIGO.

I'm super bummed that he and Azura are the same color. ...and I also really want Shigure. My 87 orbs won't be enough. Please please please let this be a month-long banner. PLEEEEEASE. 

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

DANCER INIGO. DANCER INIGO. DANCER INIGO. DANCER INIGO!!!!!!!! *huge breath*

Hide contents

DANCER.

Hide contents

INIGO.

I'm super bummed that he and Azura are the same color. ...and I also really want Shigure. My 87 orbs won't be enough. Please please please let this be a month-long banner. PLEEEEEASE. 

Haha, it is. It says so at the end of the video.

Hm, Axura would be nice but I don't want to pull Inigo. If this thing lasts all month (no Halloween?) I might spend my orbs on the Crimea banner and save up for this in October.

It's funny how CYL was "dress up as dad" day, and now we have Inigo and Shigure dressing as their moms.

6 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

I hope to have at least 1 unit from this banner. I currently have 3 dancers and all are Ninians.

I have 5 dancers and all of them are Olivias :/

Oh boy, I want Shigure!! I like this boy, I want to summon him but knowing my luck... It probably drained after I summoned Elincia, since well, the only characters I have summoned while looking for them are Leo and Elincia

Edited by SniperGYS