FEW Support Compilation

Corbin

3 hours ago, ProtoManDan said:

Then there's Beruka, a former assassin. She almost killed me, so I brought her on. Want to hear something sweet? She never bathes without her dagger.

How does Camilla knows these things? I didn't know Beruka was so paranoid, about relaxing.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

How does Camilla knows these things? I didn't know Beruka was so paranoid, about relaxing.

Is it unusual for people of the same sex to bathe together? Camilla joins Beruka once in a while, as does Selena, and maybe others.

Spoiler

Fun fact, the walls separating the sex from each other at one of the most frequented bathhouses in Krakenburg (or whatever the capital of Nohr is called) are thin and porous. While this lets hot air from the separate baths permeate the entire bathhouse easier, it does lead to a little... issue. The problem? One can, if they are quiet and perk up their ears, can silently hear what is being said in the opposite bath. Women do not notice this problem for even when they aren't talking amongst each other, the men's side is silent. Why? Because Laslow does not want to waste this irreplaceable opportunity, nor do any of the other guys who want to be pervy. Hence, they keep mum so the issue is never fixed. If they wish to talk men stuff, there are plenty of other bathhouses in town where they can shout, splash, wrestle, pose to show off manhood or musculature, or actually enjoy the bath itself, instead of just sitting there "drawn out" and getting overheated in the process.

2 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Interesting. It goes into a bit of detail about how the NPC characters fight.

Also... uh...
"Tiki attacks exclusively in dragon form"
"Rather than rely on her [Celica's] sword, she focuses on hindering enemy movement."

Personally what I found strange in the profiles were those of the characters that didn't make it in (at least for now). The text claims that Owain uses lightning and Oboro uses wind when gameplay shows them using darkness and lightning respectively. I'm curious as to whether this contradictory information indicates Navarre, Oboro, Owain, and Niles are all going to be retooled before being officially added.

55 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I have a feeling Camilla bathes with her favorite and that whether Beruka wants to or not isn't much of an issue. She could know thanks to such behavior. 

About the subject of growing taller. 

Lissa: Aww. There aren’t any tricks you can think of? Like tying your hands and feet to different horses to stretch yourself out?
Xander: …That is not as effective as one would think

Did Xander just say he tried that one out when he was younger? 

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Did Xander just say he tried that one out when he was younger?

Iago suggested it. It is one of his favorite methods of getting information from the "quiet, unwilling types" after all.

More jovially, yeowuch! That would hurt terribly, Xander could have dislocated his limbs or worse!

I wish that Chrom and Lucina would have referred to Marth as their great great great (and many more greats) grandfather. It would make that familial bond that they share through blood so much more special. And ofcourse, Marth would refer to them as his grandson and granddaughter. 

Just now, Dandee Leone said:

I wish that Chrom and Lucina would have referred to Marth as their great great great (and many more greats) grandfather. It would make that familial bond that they share through blood so much more special. And ofcourse, Marth would refer to them as his grandson and granddaughter. 

I am quite sure the 16 year old Marth doesn't want to be called grandpa yet. 

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

I am quite sure the 16 year old Marth doesn't want to be called grandpa yet. 

We all know that ages in Fire Emblem don't mean anything. These characters do not act like teenagers. They act like young adults in their 20's.

Marth is the furthest thing away from a 16 year old you can imagine.

Just now, Dandee Leone said:

We all know that ages in Fire Emblem don't mean anything. These characters do not act like teenagers. They act like young adults in their 20's.

Marth is the furthest thing away from a 16 year old you can imagine.

No, I am very sure that no one that is young wants to be called old. Even Marth would be taken aback by it. 

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

No, I am very sure that no one that is young wants to be called old. Even Marth would be taken aback by it. 

But Marth already seems to know that Chrom and Lucina are from a future a long time away. 

I guess it would seem odd, given how similar Chrom and Lucina are to Marth in age.

I guess it would still be sweet for the feels alone. I mean, Lucina in particular seems to have great admiration and love for Marth. She is literally a carbon copy of him (physically) and looks like him more than she does Chrom. That acknowledgement would have been really sweet. But yes, from another perspective, it could also be awkward. 

10 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

At best, I could see Marth called "Distinguished Ancestor" or something in Japanese. And I could never see such an honorific working in English.

Lucina calling Chrom Father works since there they are only one generation apart and Lucina could use her daddy emotionally.

As for how related they are, if we say ~2000 years separates Marth from Chrom and Lucina, and assume a generation equals 25 years (the median between 20 and 30). Then we're looking at ~66-67 generations between Marth and C&L. Now assuming Marth or one of his many descendants had more than 1 kid, and that multiple lines of descent survive from Marth to the present day as opposed to just the First Exalt's (and the First Exalt might have multiple lines of descent which survive), then it's wholly possible Marth is related to hundred or thousands of Ylisseans. Ricken, Maribelle, and Sully to name a few noble lines which could have Marth ancestry. And who knows if there are peasants or non-Ylisseans fate would have it with Marth ancestry too?

Needless to say, Marth could marry Lucina and by virtue of 66-67 degrees of separation, it wouldn't be true genetic incest in the most remote of ways. The two are related only in the slightest.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

At best, I could see Marth called "Distinguished Ancestor" or something in Japanese. And I could never see such an honorific working in English.

Lucina calling Chrom Father works since there they are only one generation apart and Lucina could use her daddy emotionally.

As for how related they are, if we say ~2000 years separates Marth from Chrom and Lucina, and assume a generation equals 25 years (the median between 20 and 30). Then we're looking at ~66-67 generations between Marth and C&L. Now assuming Marth or one of his many descendants had more than 1 kid, and that multiple lines of descent survive from Marth to the present day as opposed to just the First Exalt's (and the First Exalt might have multiple lines of descent which survive), then it's wholly possible Marth is related to hundred or thousands of Ylisseans. Ricken, Maribelle, and Sully to name a few noble lines which could have Marth ancestry. And who knows if there are peasants or non-Ylisseans fate would have it with Marth ancestry too?

Needless to say, Marth could marry Lucina and by virtue of 66-67 degrees of separation, it wouldn't be true genetic incest in the most remote of ways. The two are related only in the slightest.

Right, that makes sense. 

I think it would just be sweet for the novelty factor. I mean, Lucina is practically a female version of Marth in the way she looks. That isn't to demean her in anyway, it's just an awesome connection between the two. 

I mean, Tiki in Awakening even mistakes Lucina for Marth!

Edited by Dandee Leone

Here are Elise's supports:

Elise x Lucina : https://pastebin.com/EAGcrZjN

Elise x Hinokahttps://pastebin.com/kvDeQWQT

Elise x Rowan : 

Spoiler

Elise: Aha! There you are! I found you!

Rowan: Hello, Elise! Are you here for another game? What'll it be today? Not another game of tag, right? I trounced you yesterday!

Elise: Oh, you're getting overconfident! Well, today I thought we'd play hide-and-seek.

Rowan: Hide-and-seek it is. I look forward to another effortless victory.

Elise: Yeah, yeah... Keep on bragging. I'm not gonna lose today!  

Rowan: Very well! You can hide first. I'll start counting...

Elise: Here I go! No peeking...

Rowan: Now where did she get off to? Maybe in here? Hmm, nope. Not here either. Hey, Elise! I'm still gonna find you! Ugh, I've been at this all day! Lianna is gonna be mad...  ...But I can't just surrender. Elise! I'm still coming for you!

Elise: Heehee! You still can't find me? Why don't you just give up?

Rowan: I can hear her voice...but where is she?! Uuuuggghhh. All right, I give up. You win, OK? Come on out!

Elise: Yay! Now we're tied!

Rowan: There you are! Where in the world did you go?

Elise: Wouldn't you like to know!

Rowan: All right, all right. I've admitted defeat. You don't have to rub it in. So, come on--tell me where you were hiding!

Elise: You're not gonna like it...but I was hiding behind you the whole time.  

Rowan: What?! You can't be serious.

Elise: I'm kind of an expert at hide-and-seek! I've got other tricks up my sleeve too.

Rowan: Ooh, other tricks? Teach them to me! Maybe I can use them in battle...

Elise: I dunno... If I teach you everything, will you still want to play again?

Rowan: Of course! I can't go out on such a humiliating loss. Once you teach me your tricks, it'll be a fair matchup, won't it?

Elise: I suppose that's true. All right, I'll do it! So... The ultimate hide-and-seek move is to disguise yourself as a different person! Then you'd be able to hide in plain sight.

Rowan: That's genius! ­

Elise: Thanks! Now, there's something I want you to teach me--how to run faster!  Because then it'll be a fair matchup when we play tag, too.

Rowan: Haha! Well, OK, but I have to warn you...it involves training.

Elise: I don't care. I just want to be faster! Promise that you'll coach me!

Rowan: Of course! Let's get together and start training tomorrow.

Elise: Yay! I'm gonna get so fast... Just you wait and see!

Elise x Chrom

Spoiler

Elise: Hey, Chrom! You should come play a game!

Chrom: A game? Uh-oh... OK, I'm ready.

Elise: What do you mean, “Uh-oh”? We're just gonna play hide-and-seek!

Chrom: Oh... You haven't set any traps, have you?

Elise: Traps? Why would I do something so dangerous when we can finally just play?

Chrom: Y-yes, I suppose that's a good point... That's how people normally play, right? When playing with Lissa, I must be on the lookout for all manner of pranks.

Elise: What kind of pranks?

Chrom: Like digging pitfalls in hiding places. Or releasing frogs. Or pitfalls full of frogs.

Elise: Lissa sounds so funny! You two must be really close, huh?  I'm super close with my siblings too, but... I've never tried playing pranks on them!

Chrom: At first I thought you and Lissa were alike, but now I see that's not the case.

Elise: I thought you and my brother Xander were alike at first, too. But you two have nothing in common! You're so much more mischievous than he is!

Chrom: Just what part of me is mischievous?

Elise: Well, you destroy castle walls, and you cook food that makes people faint. Xander would never do anything like that!

Chrom: Ugh, I didn't destroy a wall... But that would be one way to temper physical strength...

Elise: Really? In that case, do you think I could get stronger by destroying walls?

Chrom: If you put in the hard work every day... Sure, I see how that could work.

Elise: All right! Then I'll give it all I've got! I'm gonna break a wall right now!

Chrom: I'm glad you're motivated, but don't go breaking too many of our walls.

Elise: Hmm... If Xander caught me, I'd be in big trouble. He always looks so serious, and he says things like “Royalty should be dignified.” I wish he and I were close like you and Lissa, and that he would play with me...

Chrom: I'm sure he'd play if you asked. It's a fact that all brothers adore their little sisters.  

Elise: Even a serious-faced brother with a wrinkle between his eyebrows? ­

Chrom: Even one of those! Prince Xander isn't always that serious, is he?

Elise: His face may not look it, but he's actually really nice.

Chrom: Then you should ask him. But I don't mind standing in for him today.

Elise: Oh, yay! Actually, I thought of a new game we could play! I haven't tried it out yet, but... will you play it with me?

Chrom: Of course--any game you want. What kind is it?

Elise: It's a contest! We'll pick flowers while singing and weave them into necklaces! But the best part is, we do it all while dancing! So let's get started, OK?

Chrom: Th-this is a game?! She may be more formidable than Lissa...

Elise x Lissa

Spoiler

Elise: Hey, Lissa? Do you know of any ways to act more mature?

Lissa: I've been wondering that same thing lately.

Elise: I was just outside playing and I wound up covered in mud. Camilla washed my clothes, but it made me feel like such a kid.

Lissa: I've been there...

Elise: I want to be as mature and grown-up as Camilla. And as beautiful too!

Lissa: Yeah, she is pretty... My older sister is the same way--mature and beautiful! I've always admired her. Someday I hope to be as kind and graceful as she is.

Elise: I guess we just can't help but admire our big sisters... But how can we become more like them?

Lissa: Well, Frederick told me I have to go to bed early if I want to grow. So I've been going to bed earlier than usual. Do I look taller to you?

Elise: Hmm... I don't know how tall you were before, so I can't really tell.

Lissa: I knew I should have marked my height on the wall...

Elise: But isn't doing the opposite and staying up late a more mature thing to do?

Lissa: Yeah, I always imagine everyone else staying up late talking battle tactics.

Elise: So let's meet up tonight! Just the two of us. Talking tactics is kind of boring, though... but we could eat sweets while we talk!

Lissa: Ooh, that sounds more fun already! I'm still not sure about tactics, though...

Elise: Oh, I know! I asked Camilla to teach me about makeup. How about you learn with me? Makeup is essential to looking mature, right?

Lissa: Now that's a grown-up thing to do. How often should we meet up?

Elise: The more the better. We don't know how long we have until we return home.

Lissa: Oh yeah... Someday we'll have to go back, won't we? And that means we won't be able to see each other anymore.

Elise: Oh, I would hate that! We finally became friends.

Lissa: OK, Elise, let's promise each other something... Even after we go back to our own worlds, we vow to someday meet again.

Elise: Yes, I promise! I promise to come see you again, Lissa!

Lissa: I wonder if we'll be as mature as our big sisters by then.

Elise: I'm sure of it. I'll be so mature, just like Camilla. You won't even recognize me!

Lissa: I can't wait to see! I bet you'll be even prettier than her.

Elise: You really think so? But I bet you'll be even more graceful, so I'm excited to see you again.

Lissa: I can't wait to visit you after this.

Elise: I'll bring the sweets!

Elise x Tiki

Spoiler

Elise: Whoa! So you're saying you were asleep for a thousand years?!

Tiki: Yep, that's right.

Elise: You must have been so well rested. I always wake up during the night...

Tiki: It actually wasn't that great. I was trapped in a nightmare. I was all by myself. It was lonely...

Elise: A thousand-year nightmare? That does sound rough. If I was around, I would've curled up beside you to keep you company. Hey, let's bunk together from now on! So if you have a nightmare, I'll be right there.

Tiki: I think I would enjoy that. But...

Elise: But what?

Tiki: Someday we'll have to say good-bye.  Becoming friends will make going back to separate worlds that much harder.  Just the thought of not being able to see you anymore is bad enough.  

Elise: We'll see each other again, Tiki I know because something similar happened to me before. I used to sneak out of the castle and meet up with my friend Effie. I got in big trouble when the royal guards found out. I couldn't go into town anymore, and Effie couldn't come to the castle. We had to stop seeing each other just as the two of us had become friends.

Tiki: Being forced apart like that must have been hard.

Elise: It was super tough. But just as I was hoping to see her the most, she returned! Effie had become a royal guard so she could see me! She said it took a crazy amount of training. She had to run up rivers against the stream, and lift rocks under waterfalls.

Tiki: That's amazing! She must have really missed you.

Elise: If we get separated, I'll do whatever I can to bring us back together. I'll see you again even if I must cleave through mountains and jump through fire!

Tiki: Heehee! And I'll do everything I can to see you again, too. No matter how long it takes and no matter what gets in my way! ­I'll wait for you for as long as I can. Even if it's another 1,000 years!

Elise: But if we can't see each other again, we'll still be friends. Whenever we get lonely, we can just think of each other and be together.

Tiki: I'll think of you all the time, Elise.

Elise: So don't be afraid of separating, because you'll be OK no matter what.

Tiki: You got it! But for now...we can still bunk together, right?

Elise: Of course. If you have a nightmare, I'll curl up beside you!

Tiki: Thank you, Elise. I'm gonna sleep great tonight, I just know it!

Edited by ProtoManDan

Afjjjfg Marth and Caeda are just such a natural couple, and the way they treat Tiki reminds me of how parents would treat a young child. It's adorable.

There's so many great supports, I can't wait to hear them in English.

As for Marth being called 'grandfather', I feel like he'd be a tad uncomfortable, because, well...if we assume that Marth and Caeda are taken just after the War of Shadows ended, they'd have only just gotten together - it would blow his mind that yeah, he and Caeda rolled in the hay together.

Also...who's the youngest out of the playable characters? I'd imagine it would be Elise...

It's a bit dissapointing that they don't bother expanding on Marth and other Shadow Dragon characters and just use the minimal info we had in FE11 and 12.

And there is something off about Celica. Probably because they based her on Gaiden version mixed with new info and concepts provided by IS when Echoes was still in development.

Edited by Cat Villager

4 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Camilla loves to go to bath houses and she always brings her childern.....errr.....I mean retainers with her.

First rule of serving lady Camilla is obey. I'm sure you can guess the second.

Edited by wissenschaft

Cleaning up some of the supports missing from the first page

Rowan x Lianna

Spoiler

Lianna: Rowan...where are my cookies? They were here a minute ago. They were a gift from Lissa.

Rowan: Oh... They were a gift?

Lianna: What's wrong? Why are you making that face?

Rowan: Before you get mad at me, I just want you to know...they were pretty gross.

Lianna: How do you know...? You ate them?!

Rowan: You should be thanking me! I did you a favor-- Oh, look! Did you see that over there? Something's glowing...

Lianna: You really think I'm going to fall for that? Hey, wait up!

Rowan: Look! There! ...Fireflies!

Lianna: Seriously, Rowan? Stop trying to cha-- Did you say fireflies? Ah! It's so pretty... Do you remember that one time Mother spotted fireflies?  I was so excited, I turned around too quickly and twisted my ankle!

Rowan: I do remember! I wanted to carry you home, but Mother wouldn't let me. I just wanted to be a hero! But she was right. I probably would've dropped you.

Lianna: I doubt you could even carry me now!

Rowan: Yeah I could! But with me protecting you, you'll never get hurt again!

Lianna: I don't know about that, but you are a lot stronger than you used to be. It's hard to believe you were once a little boy aimlessly swinging a wooden sword.

Rowan: Aw, a compliment! Thanks, Sis! You know, you're not so bad on the battlefield yourself. You've kept me in line more than once! I don't have the head for battle plans.

Lianna: Lucky you! You don't have to think about being responsible for so many lives. I'm always second-guessing myself,  wondering which allies I've let down.

Rowan: I worry about that stuff too. I'm not completely oblivious! But you're way stronger than you think you are. And this is coming from me! You know I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.  

Lianna: Of course! I'm really lucky to have you for a brother, Rowan.  

Rowan: Thanks... Huh, all this talk is making me hungry!

Lianna: Me too. I'd offer you some cookies, but someone already ate them... ­

Rowan: We're back to this again? I was hoping you forgot all about it.

Lianna: Not a chance! I think I deserve an apology, don't you? !

Rowan: Uh, sure... Let me just...  ...Was that Lissa? I'd better go!

Lianna: That won't work this time, Rowan! Get back here!

Rowan x Robin

Spoiler

Robin: Phew, we won. Thank goodness my strategy played out how I hoped.

Rowan: Your strategy? You mean my skills. Did you see how many enemies I cut down?

Robin: You still don't trust my tactical sense? I thought I had earned your approval.

Rowan: Pull your weight in a fight, and you'll always have my approval! But you gotta admit, knights are far more important than tacticians.

Robin: You still don't understand that there's more to war than just swordsmanship. Let's hold a short symposium on the art of battle. You may learn something.

Rowan: Art? Knights don't need art! They just need to train and become strong.              

Robin: It's a pity you feel that way. To think, you'd be a splendid knight otherwise. You may not need tactics to charge in headfirst, but there are other ways.  Let's say, for example...  The enemy has 10 times your forces. Even with strong knights, could you win?

Rowan: Well, victory in that case would be difficult...

Robin: But with a keen strategy--sneak attacks, pincers, diversions... See what I mean? You have to admit, strategy and tactics are just as important as any weapon.

Rowan: Even so, coming up with strategy is a tactician's job. Not a knight's.

Robin: Not true. A tactician can only plan for the future, not foresee it perfectly. The tide of battle shifts constantly. The front line must know how to adapt. Knights must have good judgment and adapt on the fly; otherwise the plan fails.

Rowan: In other words...knights can't always just do what the tacticians say?

Robin: Precisely. Tacticians paint the broad strokes; knights fill in the details.

Rowan: So if a knight is strong enough to fight and smart enough to employ strategy...

Robin: I know where you're going with this. If you can protect your friends with your brains as well as your brawn... Your skill as a knight will be peerless.

Rowan: I like the sound of that. That's what I'll become!

Robin: That's the spirit. I'm sure you can do it!

Rowan: In that case, would you mind teaching me strategy?

Robin: I wouldn't mind at all. I'll teach you everything I know. Let's start with what informs strategy. I have a list right here... ­

Rowan: That is a really long list...   Somewhere out there an enemy knight is actually putting in the time to study. I can't let some enemy outclass me...All right, I'll do it. You must be a master tactician, huh? Do you know everything about strategy?

Robin: Hardly. Strategy is always changing, so I'm always studying.

Rowan: Then let's study together. We'll each grow in our fields!

Robin: I'm sure you'll one day not only become a fine knight but a fine king as well.

Rowan: Huh? Become a fine what and a what when?

Robin: You'll be great, Rowan. Now let's get started!

Lianna x Chrom

Spoiler

Lianna: There you are, Chrom. I wanted to thank you for helping me out earlier. I shouldn't have gone off like that, all by myself. Thank goodness you were there!

Chrom: Of course! I'm just happy you're safe.

Lianna: It seems like every time we meet you're saving my life. “Thank you” is starting to sound like an understatement!

Chrom: I wouldn't worry too much about it. Even I need to be saved now and then. In any case, I'm sure you would do the same for me.

Lianna: Obviously! But...you're so quick to action. I don't know if I have rapid-fire instincts like that.  Usually I just overthink things until it's too late to do anything at all! I guess it's something I have to work on.

Chrom: Hm... Are you so sure that's a negative quality?

Lianna: I'll never be able to save anyone if I'm always stuck in my head. I see how you act without hesitation-- how you throw yourself into danger. It's amazing! I could never do that.

Chrom: I think you're wrong, but I'd caution you against using me as an example. I'm often criticized for the same qualities you now praise. Maybe that instinctive approach works when there's an immediate danger... But it's certainly no way to act when there are greater things at stake.

Lianna: I guess...

Chrom: Sometimes I wish I had the ability...the impulse to stop and think things through. The point is...we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Lianna: You know...your behavior is a little reckless, Chrom.

Chrom: Well, now! Is that any way to thank me for my kind words?

Lianna: You're the one who started talking about your weaknesses! But I see your point. You're the guy who takes care of problems as they pop up... And I focus on what's looming ahead. Is that what you meant?

Chrom: It is. When we combine our strengths is when we are most successful!

Lianna: Well, I'll do whatever I can to keep our team safe. You're all so wonderful!

Chrom: It is an incredible army we've put together here. ­

Lianna: Especially since we have you.  I'm so grateful that you're on our side... I'll never forget what you've done for us.

Chrom: It has been an honor. Even if I am able to return to my world, you will always hold a place in my heart.

Lianna: ...Ahem! I guess we better get out there, right?

Chrom: I'll do my best to keep you safe.

Lianna:  And I you.

Lianna x Ryoma

Spoiler

Lianna: Wow, Ryoma. You know, uh...so much about the history of Hoshido.

Ryoma: Oh. I went off on a tangent there, didn't I... What were we talking about again?  

Lianna: You had a question for me...

Ryoma: Oh, yes. I've sensed that you're quite hesitant to take the throne. Why is that?

Lianna: Oh, I don't know... Well...I just don't think I'd be very good at it.

Ryoma: Is that so? I can't imagine how you came to that conclusion.

Lianna: Look at me. I don't have the personality of a queen, let alone the natural abilities. My brother, on the other hand, is a force of nature. He would make a great king!

Ryoma: I see. As a prince of Hoshido, I've had similar concerns. Like you, I believe that a ruler must be an effective leader.

Lianna: Exactly! So you agree that my brother--

Ryoma: Not necessarily... I also believe that there is more than one way to lead. Some rulers naturally inspire their people. Others must convince those they lead.

Lianna: OK...

Ryoma: You and your brother would both make good, yet very different, leaders. In an ideal world you could share the crown, but that's impossible.

Lianna: Actually...it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened in Aytolis.

Ryoma: Interesting... Ha! That sounds like the perfect solution for you two. Such an arrangement would be out of the question in Hoshido or Nohr!

Lianna: It hasn't happened in Gristonne either. It's definitely not...typical. But even if my brother and I DID share the throne, we'd always be fighting!

Ryoma: Or perhaps you would bring out the best in each other... I've noticed that you're very cerebral, constantly analyzing every situation. And your brother... Well, he's always ready for action, isn't he?

Lianna: That's putting it lightly...

Ryoma: Don't you see? He would push you to act and you would push him to think. In any case, I hope you consider it...but first we must take back the kingdom.

Lianna: OK, I'll think about it. I'd be a fool to ignore your advice.

Ryoma: A shared throne... I never thought it was possible. ­Maybe I've been too bound by tradition to consider what's best for my kingdom. What could we achieve if we worked with our opposition, rather than against them?

Lianna: Sounds like YOU should be taking your own advice! You're going to be a wonderful king, Ryoma. I can already tell.

Ryoma: Thank you... I know you and your brother will lead your kingdom down a great path. People like us hold not only our future but the future of many in our hands. We can't let them down!

Lianna x Caeda

Spoiler

Caeda: Great job out there! Are you unharmed?

Lianna: Yes, I'm fine. What about you?

Caeda: I'm all right. I'm on my pegasus for most of the battle, so I don't tire so easily.

Lianna: Ha!

Caeda: Huh? What is it?

Lianna: Nothing. I...I was just thinking that you're pretty easy to talk to...for a princess.

Caeda: Do I not seem very princessly? Well, my kingdom is a small one, and fairly young.

Lianna: Oh, I didn't mean it like that! You're just friendlier than I thought you'd be. But you mentioned your kingdom! What's it like?

Caeda: Ah, I'm glad you're interested. My kingdom is called Talys. It's one of seven kingdoms, and it's on an island east of the Archanean continent.

Lianna: Seven kingdoms... And Marth was the prince of Altea?

Caeda: That's right. Altea was a prosperous kingdom and an ally to Talys. Thanks to that alliance, Marth had a place to escape to when he needed it.

Lianna: Escape? Why? Did something happen to Altea?

Caeda: It was conquered in a devastating war. We offered Marth shelter for a time... But in the end, it was he who protected us. Talys was attacked by pirates, and Marth led his knights of Altea to fight back. That is why I offered my support when he raised troops and journeyed out.

Lianna: Wow. You guys have been through a lot together, haven't you? I'm kind of jealous. My adventuring partner has always just been my brother.

Caeda: But you two help each other all the time, the way all good siblings would.

Lianna: But it's totally different from what you two have. We're always fighting. My brother isn't nearly as perceptive as Marth.

Caeda: Perhaps you only see it that way because your bond allows for complete honesty. In truth, Marth and I have not yet reached that kind of bond.

Lianna: Oh... So you haven't told Marth how you really feel about him?

Caeda: I have not. I guess I thought feelings so strong would be obvious.

Lianna: You'd think, but...what would it hurt to be completely honest with him? If you think it works for my brother and me, it should work for you two. Right?

Caeda: Yes, I think you're right... I just need to act honestly. Thank you for the advice.  

Lianna: ...Ha!

Caeda: What are you laughing about now?

Lianna: I'm just surprised, I guess. I've never really had someone to talk to like this.

Caeda: In that case, can I come to you for advice again?

Lianna: Of course! I'd be happy to talk about whatever you want!

Chrom x Robin

Spoiler

Chrom: A Gleamstone hidden within me... I still can't quite believe it.

Robin: I'd have trouble believing it myself, if I hadn't been there.

Chrom: Do you remember what the temple sage told us about the legend of this land?

Robin: That power resides in the Gleamstones carried by heroes from other worlds.

Chrom: Exactly. He mentioned heroes, and I'm no hero.

Robin: You really believe that? I thought you were a hero long before coming here.

Chrom: You remember what happened back in Ylisse, right? If I was a true hero, there wouldn't be so much suffering in my own home. If only I could get stronger...

Robin: Regardless of what happened in the past, you've never been one to just sit back.  You fight with all your strength for the protection of everyone, don't you? That's the Chrom that the people, as well as the Shepherds, rely upon.

Chrom: And yet, Ylisse's problems remain. The people have been suffering since the last war, and I can't do a thing about it... Except for worry, and be a burden. It's so pathetic.

Robin: A burden? Pathetic? You're the only one who thinks that, Chrom. If you see someone in need, you help them. Isn't that just your way? Just like when you found me. You had no reason to help me, and yet you did.

Chrom: That is the only way I know how to live my life.

Robin: It's those unwavering ideals that motivate so many people to fight by your side. This is just my opinion, but...being a hero doesn't mean you have to be perfect. A hero is someone who cares for the people around him, and who guides them.

Chrom: So, by that logic...without anyone around, a hero is just a normal person?

Robin: That's...one interpretation... But still, you're always surrounded by friends.

Chrom: Yeah... You're right! Because I can't do anything by myself!

Robin: That's what you're taking away from all this?

Chrom: Just look at how much I rely on you. Without your aid, who knows where I'd be.

Robin: Oh, come on... You're starting to embarrass me! It's the way you believe in your friends like this that makes you a hero to me. ­That's why I'm proud that you were chosen as a hero in this world. 

Chrom: Well, if that's the case...I'll just have to become worthy of the title of hero. And our first step is saving this land! You're coming with me, right, Robin?

Robin: Of course! The future you aim for will be the path I walk. Nothing can stand in our way.

Chrom: Let's go! We're in this together!

Chrom x Ryoma

Spoiler

Ryoma: Hyah! Hiiiiyaah!

Chrom: Haaaah! Ha-taaaah!

Ryoma: Shall we call it a day here?

Chrom: Good idea. Sparring with you wears me out twice as fast. Still, I can see we are both benefiting from these matches.

Ryoma: Always to a draw, but I suspect I'll best you soon.

Chrom: I wouldn't count on it. I've finally figured out Hoshidan sword techniques. I was thrown off by your posture at first, but now I can handle it with ease!

Ryoma: With ease, huh? Well, your quirky Ylissean style is old news to me, too!

Chrom:  ...

Ryoma:  ...   

Chrom: Haha! Isn't this fun, Ryoma?

Ryoma: Yes, Chrom. This is truly enjoyable.

Chrom: I never realized how thrilling it could be to face off against an unfamiliar fighter. It's not something you experience every day, but we have both grown from it. Your blows are so precise--you find the slimmest openings in my guard. I need to be as methodical and calculating as you with my technique.

Ryoma: The strength of your style is its fluidity. There's never just one means of attack. Your style is clearly informed by experience more than training.

Chrom: Hearing that from you does wonders for my confidence! And yes--but training and experience are not the only factors at play. It's my bonds with my friends that helped me grow into the swordsman I am now.

Ryoma: To hear you say it, I realize that that may be true of me as well. My connections with my siblings inspire me to withstand the strictest of training. They allow me to rouse myself for harsh battles without so much as a flinch. That is the power our links have.

Chrom: And I've made even more since coming here! Each and every friend I find will make me even stronger. And it goes without saying, Ryoma... Our bond is irreplaceable.

Ryoma: I admit, I feel the same. It is truly an honor to have one of your caliber as a friend and sparring partner. ­And as long as we share this bond, there's nothing to fear.

Chrom: We do form a force without equal. My friends will rest easy knowing I can protect them.

Ryoma: And no sane enemy will dare threaten my siblings.

Chrom: Well, I think we've had enough rest with all this talking. Don't you agree?

Ryoma: You read my mind. Another match?

Chrom: And you took the words right out of my mouth. Now, here I come!

Lissa x Takumi

Spoiler

Takumi: Ahh...nothing like hitting the sack at the end of a long day... Wait a second. Something isn't...WHO'S THERE?! Gah! It's...some kind of...FACE...up in the ceiling!

Lissa: Heehee! Gotcha!

Takumi: What?! Who are you? Come out and fight me to the death!

Lissa: Takumi, it's just me--Lissa!

Takumi: Lissa! It sure didn't look like you! Anyway, thanks for taking a few years off my life.

Lissa: Yeesh! I'm sorry. It was just a prank. I didn't think I'd scare you THAT much.

Takumi: Are you kidding? Hiding in the shadows and putting that...THING on the ceiling?

Lissa: It's a portrait of Chrom, if you must know. Frederick drew it!

Takumi: That's supposed to be Chrom? I was sure it was some sort of demon. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you would never EVER do anything like that again.

Lissa: Well, OK. I'll be sure to never EVER do anything to upset you ever again.

Takumi: ...Gee, that sounds awfully familiar. Haven't we had this talk before?

Lissa: Oh, have we?

Takumi: Yes. Do you not remember stitching the word “jerk” on the back of my hair tie? I wore that hair tie in three different battles before I noticed!

Lissa: Oh, yeah! That was...inappropriate, I guess. I'm sorry. I just enjoy getting a rise out of you. But I'll stop now. Really.

Takumi: Well, all right. I mean...you should. ...Sorry if I reacted a bit harshly. But what makes me so prankable?

Lissa: Honestly? It's because you seem like you're always on edge. I thought maybe teasing you a little bit would help you relax and have some fun.

Takumi: But you realize, of course, that these pranks have me even MORE on edge! I could relax and be friendly with you if I knew nothing terrible would happen. So, just try coming up and talking to me next time, OK? I promise I'll be relaxed.    

Lissa: All right, Takumi. It's a deal! It's kind of ironic, isn't it? ­I teased you because you were uptight, but the teasing just made it worse! I'm glad we had this talk. Hey, in a way, my pranks actually DID work!

Takumi: Hmpf. Well, now that you've completely destroyed any hope of an early bedtime... How about sharing a cup of tea with me?

Lissa: I'd love to! Oh, there was just one other thing...

Takumi: One second, all right? I've got to get the kettle boilAAAAUUUGH!

Lissa: ...Yeah. I was gonna warn you about the trap that I dug right there. You have to believe me when I say that I set that up BEFORE our little talk...

Takumi: Sure, sure. Now help me out of here...

Lissa x Cordelia

Spoiler

Lissa: You look nice today, Cordelia! But then you always look beautiful.

Cordelia: Oh, uh...thank you?

Lissa: You even make crushing an enemy look ladylike! I don't know how you do it... ­

Cordelia: You want something, don't you?

Lissa: Haha! Not at all. I just think you're amazing. And I hope one day I'll be as beautiful a lady as you.

Cordelia: You keep using that word--beautiful. I'm not sure the description really fits me...

Lissa: Of course it does! Honestly, I think it falls short. Even my brother thinks so! He's always going on and on about you. How you're a hard worker, talented, on and on. He really likes you.

Cordelia: Huh? H-he likes me?

Lissa: Maybe he used the word “admire”? One of the two.

Cordelia: Ah, so he respects me... Yes, that makes more sense. In any case, I'm honored to receive Chrom's praise. Thank you.

Lissa: No problem!

Cordelia: You know, Lissa... Your own hard work hasn't escaped my notice.

Lissa: Yeah. I guess I try hard at stuff.

Cordelia: It's just one of your many wonderful qualities.

Lissa: Really?! Like what else?

Cordelia: Ha ha! Like just now. You're so excitable, and sweet, and innocent.

Lissa: But that's all little kid stuff! I wanna be a mature lady, like you! You know...smart, kind...generous.

Cordelia: Well, you're those things too. I think you're just as strong as me.

Lissa: Really?

Cordelia: Of course. Every day you remind me more and more of Exalt Emmeryn. Your strength, your kindness... I'm reminded of her every time I look at you.  ­

Lissa: I dunno. We're so...different.

Cordelia: Maybe, but you're still sisters! You have more similarities than differences. ­  

Lissa: You know what? You're right! But even apart from that, you're still my number-one role model!

Cordelia: Then I will try to be a lady worthy of your admiration.

Lissa: Hehe! I can't wait till I'm a beautiful lady like you. Then we'll be best friends!

Cordelia: Oh, Lissa. We already are!

Tiki x Robin

Spoiler

Tiki: Good morning, Robin!

Robin:  ...Zzzz...

Tiki: Robin, wake up! I have to talk to you about something really important!  

Robin: ...Zzzz... Hrm, Chrom... Next battle, I'll... ...Hrmgrmhrm...

Tiki: Well not that important, I guess. It's about our powers!

Robin: ...Urgh... C-Chrom...? No!

Tiki: Robin, it's me! Tiki! Are you OK?!

Robin: I must live! ...Alongside... Zzz...

Tiki: Aww! Robin, you're sweating like crazy! And you're so pale...

Robin: Err... Why did this...happen to me...?

Tiki: It's just a dream, Robin! It's just a dream! Wake up! Please, wake up!

Robin: ...Err... OH! Tiki? What are you-- What's going on?!

Tiki: Shh, shh. It was just a dream... Yeesh, you had me worried there for a second.

Robin: Oh... I must've overslept. Thanks for waking me up.

Tiki: You were talking in your sleep just now. Something about Chrom?

Robin: No matter how many times I have this dream, I can't recall details...

Tiki: Really? That happens to me too! In my dreams I turn into an uncontrollable monster that attacks all my friends! The next thing I know, I wake up to the sound of my voice screaming “Don't!”

Robin: Those dreams sound awful.

Tiki: They are! I barely ever sleep because I'm always afraid it'll happen again.

Robin: Me too. I've had this nightmare many times.

Tiki: Hey! That's another thing we have in common! Actually, that's what I came here to talk to you about!

Robin: Oh? What else do you think we have in common?

Tiki: Well, I can't put my finger on it, but... I feel like I've known you for a really long time--that maybe our powers are linked.

Robin: That's funny... I've had the same feeling about you. Like we're kind of the same, but...also completely different.

Tiki: Heehee! Exactly! Whatever this force is that's binding us, it's pretty special. ­

Robin: It is. Hey! Talking to you has made me forget all about that nightmare.  I bet if we stick together, our nightmares don't stand a chance!

Tiki: Yeah! Tell me next time you wanna take a nap. I'll keep those bad dreams away!

Robin: I'll do that. And of course I'd be happy to return the favor.

Tiki: I'm loving this plan!

Robin: I have a feeling we have a lot of good dreams in our future.

Tiki: Me too, Robin.

Tiki x Caeda

Spoiler

Caeda: Tiki, I just finished baking some sweets. Do you want to eat them together?

Tiki: Really?! Yeah, let's eat! Thanks, Caeda!

Caeda: You're welcome. Here, help yourself.

Tiki: Oh boy! *munch munch*

Caeda: Don't try to eat them all at once, Tiki. Your mouth can only hold so many!

Tiki: *munch munch* Mm! *munch* They're so sweet! *munch munch* And tasty!

Caeda: Wow, you devoured the whole batch. I guess you liked them.

Tiki: They were OK... Just kidding! You're a great cook, Caeda! I wish you were my older sister!

Caeda: Really? What a flattering thing to say.

Tiki: You for an older sister, and Mar-Mar for an older brother. You're both so special to me, you're practically family already.

Caeda: Thanks, Tiki. You're very important to me, too. Having you around does make it feel like I have a little sister.

Tiki: Well, in that case...can I give my big sis a big hug?

Caeda: Of course! Come on over.

Tiki: Yay! Big Sister Caeda! Hmmmgh!

Caeda: Oh, Tiki. You really are amazing.

Tiki: Huh?

Caeda: To think that one as sweet as you hides the power of a dragon within. You're truly valuable to Marth in battle. To be honest, I'm a little jealous.

Tiki: Well, I'm glad to hear that Mar-Mar thinks I'm so helpful... But I'm pretty jealous of you too, you know.

Caeda: And why is that?

Tiki: You've been fighting alongside Mar-Mar for a long time now. He really relies on you. You've become so important to him. You two have a very special relationship.

Caeda: It makes me happy to hear you think so. But whether it's me and Marth or me and you, they're both special relationships.

Tiki: Really? Hehehe... Yay! If it's for my big sis and bro, I'll fight with everything I've got!

Caeda: Thank you, Tiki. Just make sure you don't overdo it! Marth and I would be very worried if you got hurt. When you're in your human form, you can count on me to look out for you.

Tiki: Thank you, Caeda! Now...can I have another hug?

Caeda: You can have as many as you want.

Caeda x Cordelia 

Spoiler

Cordelia: Lady Caeda, I've finished polishing your equipment. I also took care of the fitting.

Caeda: Oh! Why, thank you, Cordelia! I hope you know that you don't really need to do all that for me.

Cordelia: I do, but...I can't help it. You're my idol! You're Lady Caeda, the legendary Pegasus Knight!

Caeda: “Legendary”? That's...that's a little... excessive. The only legend I've ever associated myself with is that of Prince Marth.

Cordelia: Don't be so modest. You soar with perfect grace! Your shadow alone inspires fear in your foes below! And your kindness has swayed even the hearts of your enemies, they say!

Caeda: Now you're exaggerating... Though I appreciate the compliment. You command a great deal of respect as well, Cordelia. I'd love to possess your bravery, skill in scouting, organizational abilities...  

Cordelia: Really?! It's an honor to hear you say that! W-would you mind if I asked you something, Lady Caeda?

Caeda: Of course not. What would you like to know?             

Cordelia: I heard this legend... It was about three Pegasus Knights. Sisters. It's said that they could join forces and perform a powerful special attack. Would you happen to know of them, by chance? I believe they lived in your time...

Caeda: Are you speaking of the Whitewings of Macedon's Pegasus Knights?

Cordelia: So they do exist! I've wanted to learn their technique ever since I heard the legends.

Caeda: I've seen them use the maneuver you're talking about. But I'm sorry to tell you I never learned it myself.

Cordelia: Oh. So you probably wouldn't be able to teach it to me then. Unless... Well, you have seen it, right? Maybe you could re-create it!

Caeda: Maybe. However, you need three people to perform the move, like the sisters.

Cordelia: You, Lady Hinoka, and I are all Pegasus Knights. We could do it! We'd simply need to learn how to harmonize our movements. Don't you think it would be worthwhile to at least give it a try? ­

Caeda: I...I suppose. I guess I never really considered it before...  ...But why not? I think our bonds are strong enough to make it work! I must say, your passion is infectious, Cordelia. Let's find Lady Hinoka and get started right away!

Cordelia: Really?! Ha! I can't believe that I get to learn this move alongside my idol! If we do manage to pull it off, it'll be like achieving two lifelong dreams at once.

Edited by ProtoManDan

On 10/1/2017 at 4:12 PM, Cat Villager said:

It's a bit dissapointing that they don't bother expanding on Marth and other Shadow Dragon characters and just use the minimal info we had in FE11 and 12.

And there is something off about Celica. Probably because they based her on Gaiden version mixed with new info and concepts provided by IS when Echoes was still in development.

They didn't expand on any characters because this is not IS making the game. If they changed or added stuff to the characters it would be non-canon and risk fan backlash if its not excepted.

4 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

@Corbin The list of links you have on the front, I tried to click the Frederick/Hinoka Support, but the page didn't show the conversation for some reason.

Huh, that's weird. It's of little consequence, though.