Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The multiplier works the same as before. It's 3.1 on the first hour and increases by 0.1 each hour until the end of the round (7.5 on the last hour).

Ooh, nice~!

Corrin has the multiplier, which is now 6.9.  I really like how my score is shaping up~!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Either Team Fae has run out of flags or is saving what's left until the last few hours for the multiplier because the rate at which they're closing the gap is slowing down considerably. At the current rate, they're not going to be able to make up the difference even with a final rally.

I was spending my flags as I got them yesterday since Fae constantly had multipliers, but I saved 600 for the last few hours today to maximize my score. 

If Fae vs Ninian continues the trend of the past couple hours, Fae just might win.  Fae is barely losing per the current projections, but they've underestimated the last few hours.  I'm on the opposite side on things this time, but I can understand if people would be annoyed by getting screwed over by the multiplier yet again.

If people are like me, they probably saved a few flags once they realized we were getting the multiplier pretty much every hour.

I'm way more invested in this gauntlet than I probably should be. I will see young Tiki through to victory against male Corrin!

...I'm lucky you can't buy flags. I've sunk enough of my time and orbs into this. Adding actual money to that investment would be way too much.

I feel sorry for Fae, but I'm kind of rooting against her because an old friend of mine is in Ninian's army. I hope it ends up being a close race, though. It's always much more exciting that way!

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

If my team gets upset again I'm never participating in a gauntlet again. (Or at least, participating seriously and getting invested)

Yeah, Sacred Coins are too good to not participate entirely.

As for Fae, I'm just hoping for a massive injection of my 800 flags with Fae, and I really don't care which of Fae or Ninian wins. I like both pretty equally. Team Ninian winning just means I can start sharing my awesome Fae again.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

If my team gets upset again I'm never participating in a gauntlet again. (Or at least, participating seriously and getting invested)

I understand how you feel.  I'm somewhat glad none of my favorites are in it this time, so I'm not too attached.

17 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

How are the predictions looking for young Tiki? Also, where are you getting these predictions?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10CkPCr_hG9aLBMnTrxErTKbdlg8IAjE5txotl_UWsM4/htmlview#

Here's the doc I'm using.

Wouldn't it be great if every match ended up being an upset? 

...and by "great", I of course mean "proof beyond all doubt that the multiplier system breaks the gauntlets".

EDIT:  <sigh>  Looks like Fae's on track to win it, unless everyone on that team suddenly runs out of flags.  Maybe instead of "Voting Gauntlet", they should rename these events "If You're a Popular FE7 Character, Don't Even Bother"

My only hope now is that somehow Sophia pulls off an upset, so that at least I can have SOMEONE to support in the semi-finals.  -_-;;

Edited by JJ48

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Two hours before the round is over and I can't tell who is going to win A Tiki or Nowi, due to the multiplier. I want Tiki to not lose at the first round again.  

Young Tiki seems to be doing fairly well, so even if adult doesn't pull through, that could be at least one version. I also want young Tiki to beat Corrin because the newer games are a bit over-represented in the gauntlet winners.