Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, SB. said:

Michelaar is a very scummy mafia member btw.

Maybe you could actually give me a reason instead of beating around the bush like a scum member?

5 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Wasn't animearts the first on the wagon?

I was the first. I unvoted because I didn't want to phase to end early from Rex getting the hammer and was going to revote him at the end of the phase but then something came up prevented from getting online for the end of the phase.

11 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Okay seems my little gambit payed off, first an explanation I am town jailer, I decided to take arcanite under my wing tonight, there was also no kill tonight which confirms two things, 1-Arcanite is town, 2-scum has no roleblocker as if they did the ideal action would be to rb arcanite and kill someone else also nobody said they got roleblocker night one. 

Thank you!

@Magnificence Incarnate So you say "I can confirm". Why don't you just come out and say it? 

25 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

You're not doing yourselves any favours here.

## Vote: SB

Pretty sure it's you that's not doing yourself favors.

SB. is most likely town.

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Night result obviously

Yea but what role?

Ok so of the people alive:

Me-Townie

Arc-Cop

Mack-Jailer

Marth-Follower

Rapier-Townie(?)Insomniac 

SB.-Townie(Almost certainly the case)

Michelaar-Scum(?)

Anime-Scum(?)

Beep-Scum(?)

Shinori-Scum(?)

The way I see it we have 4 potential scum with probably only 2 of them actually being one.

My lynch list 

Beep≥Mich>>>>>>Shinori>>>>>Anime

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

And this is proven, how?

Day kill fakeout and general play style.

Now that I have some more time I'll actually formalise this instead of prodding around.

##Vote: Michelaar

Their presence in this game has been pretty low overall and they only really engage with the people who are trying to murder them. Their contributions otherwise have been mostly sparse and insignificant, with votes that leave a lot to bee desired. His vote on Mackc2 during day 1 was for misinterpreting a joke, essentially. As a sidenote Anime had similar logic that I disliked, but her other contributions were stronger.

Speaking of Mich and Anime, I think his response to her vote on him was kind of awful. It basically says "yeah your vote is fine BUT I DIDN'T RESPOND EARLIER BECAUSE I WAS ASLEEP" when iirc nobody called him out on not responding quickly enough. This reads as really, really panicky. I also find it baffling that they Never Had An Opinion On Arcanite (capitalised because what the fuck) when they were the main wagon until the end of Day 1. There's no way that a townie actually does this.

Moving on to Day 2, they open with a short opinion post on every player but never really votes off of it. Greencapps and Mackc are his main opinions but they aren't really substantial, and he says he's not over his Mackc scumread but I don't think he ever addresses Mackc again. He seems to have a negative opinion on flipped scum!Rex, but avoids commiting to saying anything definite about him. Capps votes him for this post and Michelaar attempts to assert his dominance by voting back. Or something like that. It's kind of like what happened today, honestly.

I don't think their conversation with Rex is alignment indicative because it's mostly a clarification thing. What IS telling is their insistance on still killing Greencapps, trying to check if people think he's clear and then saying nothing on Rex despite apparently not liking them much in their start of day post. Again, he doesn't engage in the end of day wagons (only tunnels Green, ignoring DB and Rex) which is not a thing that townies do.

tl;dr Michelaar is not trying to actually figure out the mafia. They rarely do anything that isn't based around survival/being voted and somehow lack opinions on the major wagons of the day which is fucking ridiculous. This doesn't come from someone who's actually trying to scumhunt.

33 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Is it really safe to be making claims on the roles?  Because revealing the roles puts huge targets on the people with important role's backs.

Everyone already knows the roles I'm just putting it in one place for the town.

Its safe.

Also damn, SB.'s Mich case is really solid.

##Unvote

##Vote: Michelaar

I still don't like Beep but this case is stronger than what I have for him.