October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, Nekomakura has Dagger Valor. I love Valor skills, but do I really need that one...? I'll give up on her if I end up with a Jakob instead.

But hey, no Fates royals this time. Gotta admit that's impressive. Also impressed by Sakura's weapon. The seasonal daggers have just been Silver Dagger+ plus an additional effect, which was lame. Hers is actually totally interesting.

You know what would be fun? Wary Fighter Henry with Gronnraven/Triangle Adept OR Close Counter.

Or Wary Fighter Brave Bow+ maybe Close Counter Jakob.

At least Armour Emblem will have more diversity and doesn't always have to sacrifice Hectors. Watch out Takumi!

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Hmm, Nekomakura has Dagger Valor. I love Valor skills, but do I really need that one...? I'll give up on her if I end up with a Jakob instead.

But hey, no Fates royals this time. Gotta admit that's impressive. Also impressed by Sakura's weapon. The seasonal daggers have just been Silver Dagger+ plus an additional effect, which was lame. Hers is actually totally interesting.

Sakura is a royal though.

3 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Where have you watched the trailer? I can't find it :(

turn off heroes if you're on right now and turn it back on

Sakura is a royal though.

i think he meant nohrian royal

Edited by silveraura25

A part of me kinda wanted to see Countess Dracul' Vampire Sakura doing her best to appear intimidating, but a youkai kitsune Sakura is good too. :lol:

edit: Oh, she's a cat. DISAPPOINTED! No, not really, still good. :wub:

Edited by donkeykhang

Well, hopefully my birthday being in November (and the same week as Halloween no less) will bring me enough luck to where I won't have to reach for my wallet to get Sakura and Nowi. Getting Henry and Armor March would certainly be nice too and Jakob will almost certainly show up before Sakura does, whether I like it or not.

16 minutes ago, Thane said:

She shares her color with Jakob. Jakob!

Why?!

Yeah, I'm probably going to end up saying some not-so-nice things about Jakob in the not-too-distant future right along with you. Your reaction to this revelation is pretty much what mine was when I learned that Bride!Lyn and Bride!Cordelia were both colorless. I also still haven't forgiven Lyn for showing up in place of Cordelia and probably never will.

Well... time for a third chance at a flying mage. Shame her art is kinda eh, but at this point, I'm pretty okay with anything, assuming her stats are okay. I don't particularly care about the ranged armor units, but Armor March would be great fodder to have. If Nowi is good, then I'll probably go for her, and if there aren't any other good banners this month, then I'll keep going for Henry as well for that C Skill. Sakura would be cool, but sharing a color with Jakob is not exactly ideal, and I just got PA Olivia, so I think I'll pass on her, for my own sanity.

I will be going for colourless & red in hopes of getting Sakura and Nowi.  :^_^:

I'm not a huge Nowi fan, but a red tome flier is too good to pass up.  Plus I need more red skill fodder.  Her art is meh, though... And why can't the poor girl get some damn clothes for once? :dry:

Sigh... the banner they make Nowi a seasonal unit, and she is honestly the best thing I seen all year.

Don't even care about the whole flier thing, just NOWI IS A WITCH AND AS CUTE AS EVER AAAAA-ohey she has Hone Fliers. Cool. NOWI WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME AAAAA-

Edited by Xenomata

35 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

All Fates and Awakening. Gonna see some bitter posts today

To be expected, they are the only ones with seasonal in game events.

35 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Figures we get ANOTHER limited banner flier mage, god damn. They really know how to keep those exclusive. 

Given the patern of the other two, also expected.

TLDR:

I want them all...