October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's Nils dressing up as Ninian dressing up as a witch

Can't really think of super short girls besides the chibi dragons or Nyx. Maybe the perspective is really foreshortened.

Also I'm thinking more and more that the right one is Henry wielding a coffin with a Risen in it. He is a big fan of Risen and their limbs after all...The small spike between the head and the coffin bothers me though. It looks like hair and not part of the costume.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Can't really think of super short girls besides the chibi dragons or Nyx. Maybe the perspective is really foreshortened.

Also I'm thinking more and more that the right one is Henry wielding a coffin with a Risen in it. He is a big fan of Risen and their limbs after all...The small spike between the head and the coffin bothers me though. It looks like hair and not part of the costume.

So Henry would be like a risen summoner and we would have a summoner summoning a summoner 

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

- Morgan
- Midori
- the younger version of Guinevere (I can dream, can't I?)
- Elise

Hence why I think it's Elise.  Though Nyx would be hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

So Henry would be like a risen summoner and we would have a summoner summoning a summoner 

Summoner class returns! Calls forth a Risen reinforcement!

@eclipse Oh right, wow I completely forgot child characters were a thing!

If it were Elise we would see her cinnamon roll buns even more, but those long things aren't...errr..twisty enough? Their either cloth things or thin hair.

Midori would be....interesting. Replacing candy with her medicines? That'll teach people to accept candy from strangers

Morgan would actually work. There's some darkness in her lineage and yet she's playful enough to like dressing up for Halloween. Or it could be Forrest

I like the idea of either Henry or Leo, leaning more towards Henry. As for the witch...hmm...it could be anyone.

...This is a long shot, but could we perhaps get Risen King Chrom?

I do think it's pretty interesting that they basically came out and said "Yeah, we need more sales events. "

I think it'd rather have some new modes to use these characters in...

Guessing it's more Fates pandering, since they actually had a Halloween event. I'd love to see some of the forgotten Awakening cast, or more Tellius, but that's not gonna happen. 

7 minutes ago, Noir said:

I do think it's pretty interesting that they basically came out and said "Yeah, we need more sales events. "

I think it'd rather have some new modes to use these characters in...

Guessing it's more Fates pandering, since they actually had a Halloween event. I'd love to see some of the forgotten Awakening cast, or more Tellius, but that's not gonna happen. 

You mean more Conquest. It can't be called Fates representation with only one side pandered to.

The character on the right looks to be Leo to me. I don't mind that, since I do like him, but I hope people are right about it being Henry instead, just for want of new characters.

No clue about the one on the left. Could be anyone. I've been looking forward to this. I kinda hope the one on the right isn't an armour, since I don't like using them, but if it is Leo or another pretty guy, I will go for them even if they are destined to sit in the barracks xD

10 minutes ago, Nanima said:

You mean more Conquest. It can't be called Fates representation with only one side pandered to.

I agree. I HIGHLY prefer Hoshido over Nohr, yet the Nohrians keep getting attention. 

I think the guy with the coffin is Henry. It looks like because of the feathers to me.

I was never a big fan of Hoshido and love the Nohrian brothers with all my heart, so it's not like I can complain they're getting more attention

Finally the Halloween banner confirmed! I'm happy I saved some orbs for it I'd die for a Witch Miriel, that's everything I need on life. I mean, she's already a witch but anyway, I'd love to see her. And I'd love to see Charlotte back as well! Some non-3DS charas would be refreshing to see as well, but I besides Lyn, it doesn't look really likely (sadly!)

Anyway, really looking foward to see the desings! *v*

1 minute ago, Zinnia said:

I was never a big fan of Hoshido and love the Nohrian brothers with all my heart, so it's not like I can complain they're getting more attention

Preferring Nohr over Hoshido is fine, but being happy they get more and more attention (as in ALL the attention) just seems really selfish. Again, there'd be no complains from my side if Nohr got one or two banners more than Hoshido. It's that theys get ALL the banners that's the problem here. That's not promoting, that's outright pandering on a level even Lucina never reached.

Suddenly I want a banner in which various FE characters are dressed as the different classes in Etrian Odyssey. Yes, all of them. A few of the EO classes even could fit a kind of Halloween-esque theme, it'd be great.

assuming that henry (the feathers are obvious) is a vampire (armored lance) and morgan (who knows who it could be) is a witch (she's holding a staff so she's a healer), what other characters in costumes do you guys want? I wanted vampire Gunter, but it seems that role is taken. I'd be up for succubus Sumia (red flier mage) and pirate Eliwood (colorless thief). Eliwood was on a pirate ship in Blazing Sword so who knows. maybe he seemed thrilled of the idea of becoming a pirate

Edited by silveraura25

Personally, I always wanted a Kitsune!Takumi. As a costume, not an actual shifter. He could be a tome wielder or something (yes I know his mag sucks, but still).

Witch!Sakura would also be very cute indeed.

6 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Personally, I always wanted a Kitsune!Takumi. As a costume, not an actual shifter. He could be a tome wielder or something (yes I know his mag sucks, but still).

Witch!Sakura would also be very cute indeed.

unless she's a mounted or flying healer, i won't bite. she's already a infantry healer. the witch in the silhoutte has a staff

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

unless she's a mounted (or flying) healer (which i doubt will happen), i won't bite. she's already a infantry healer

Pretty sure a Witch isn't a healer. Red tome would seem appropriate.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

the silhoutte has a staff

I was referring more to what I want, not what we actually get. Also not every mage actually wields a tome in their art.

The person on the right looks like Henry to me, a coffin being his weapon of choice is pretty fitting considering his personality. If this banner follows the same trend as the other seasonals the other unit is most likely witch morgan or nowi. Witch Fae would be a nice alternative if this isnt the case

7 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I was referring more to what I want, not what we actually get. Also not every mage actually wields a tome in their art.

they started using battle pics for special hero silhouttes. find shigure and performance azura pics and compare them with their silhoutte's

to be honest, i wanted a red tome witch morgan to complete the "dark" magic triangle. delthea and sonya have dark tomes, but i think the witch is a staff user according to the battle pic of the witch, which shows that she's holding a staff

something that i think that might happen is that they'll use young characters for the halloween banner cause it's event that's more relevant with kids rather than adults (tho they do have parties)

7 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Where exactly?

upper left part of the witch's silhoutte.

Edited by silveraura25

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Pretty sure that is a broom.

it's a bit too curved to be a broom in different parts on the tip. even if it is a broom it'll still be staff type weapon

you might be right actually. just took a second look and i think that the broom is just too big for the kid wielding it, but it might just be sleeve as well

Edited by silveraura25