October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody's a witch. So there's a female there. Otherwise, I got no idea either. lol

Hoping for Hoshido characters or non-3DS! Ryoma would be awesome after we got three fucking Xanders, IS.

Probably not happening, but I'd love to see Leif, Lukas or Nino being part of the banner.

Also I bet whoever is wearing that witch hat is F!Corrin... making this her third version in Fire Emblem: Heroes, if that is correct.

Just now, Coolmanio said:

It does look like the person on the right is coming out of or holding a coffin..... so vampire? JP Twitter seems to think it is Leo haha.

It better not be Leo. We just got a summer version of him. And we've also had more than enough Nohr in special banners.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It better not be Leo. We just got a summer version of him. And we've also had more than enough Nohr in special banners.

It's going to be 3DS characters, because they're the only ones that exist for seasonal banners.

Just now, Rezzy said:

It's going to be 3DS characters, because they're the only ones that exist for seasonal banners.

No, we had two non-3DS characters on the bride banner. They could definitely give us more.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

No, we had two non-3DS characters on the bride banner. They could definitely give us more.

I was being hyperbolic, but 2 out of 20 isn't a great track record.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I was being hyperbolic, but 2 out of 20 isn't a great track record.

It's not, no, but it's still some hope for more non-3DS characters.

I highly doubt it's female Corrin and Leo when WE JUST GOT THEM IN SUMMER. Seriously, that would just be boring and repetitive and just annoying. It also would be way more predictable than...basically anything else.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, OmNomNom said:

I'm thinking the collar person might be Henry, due to the feathers around it - and Henry often being associated with crows. Not sure about the others sadly.

As long as there aren’t any Nohrians in the banner, I’m good. Henry is fine. 

>there are people who thought a Halloween banner wasn't coming.

Like c'mon guys. 

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

As long as there aren’t any Nohrians in the banner, I’m good. Henry is fine. 

Shhh, stop it, I want my witch Camilla okay. 

Just now, Alkaid said:

Shhh, stop it, I want my witch Camilla okay. 

Honestly same, because I don't want to waste orbs on this banner and putting Camilla in will be the quickest way to drop my interest 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

What I find interesting is the one on the right seems to have a massive shield like Sheena's. Possibly an armour variant of someone like Henry or Leo

That's what I'm thinking. Will THIS be the seasonal banner that gives us a unique mage armor knight? If not, I hope it's a lance armor. That category needs some love. Though I don't know how that's the case since most armor knights in this series overwhelmingly wield lances.

Not gonna get hung up on who the characters are. Halloween is the BEST holiday out of the year, there's no way I could be upset with a celebration of that. My one bet for this banner still stands: we will see a red mage wielding Waste - a red brave tome.