Lie to nosy strangers on the internet

Dracologist

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most certainly not? Why might a lady such as myself ever require to take a loan from any individual to pay for my butler's and maid's task of brewing tea? Surely, such must be my "evil clone", for I do recall banishing them a fortnight prior to now. Oh my, how most concerning—do excuse me, for such a cunning individual being present as of now is truly disastrous!

And just what might be your deepest and darkest secret in which one might desire to remain hidden for eternity?

• 1 month later...

No. I have a lovely girlfriend, and I do not think that romance is an irrational waste of time for me. I believe that other people should not engage in romance, because I want humanity to go extinct.

Dose it not madden you how Besast Was looks compared to Energoin?

3 hours ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Does* (you disappoint me, KoN) it not madden you how Besast Was looks compared to Energoin?

As a matter of fact, it does. I just hate how besast was looks so... wrong, in comparison to Energoin, while they're both great on their own. It is not right!

What is your opinion on heights? Do they scare you? Or do you instead enjoy skydiving?