Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

I would just like to stop floating around in antigravity.

What do you mean that has nothing to do with the voting gauntlet?

EDIT: I FINALLY GET TO STOP FLOATING YAY.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm looking at people using Light's Blessings to save them from bad match ups and meanwhile I'm using my lv 1 Soren (bad nature, never trained him) for multiplier battles, getting easy wins. Excellent strategy, Soren.

I did this and pressed Autobattle in Team Shanna.

When I went back to check my phone, my friend's lv 40 Brave Lyn was trapped between a river and a tree by a lv 1 Olivia.

I had to embarassingly surrender....

Also dangit, forgot to put Shanna in as I clicked battle again -__-

I'm so glad I saved a few flags for the final multiplier.

Unfortunately, I only have about 150 left. Ah well. Break them up by 100 and 50, and maybe I'll be lucky enough to stay in the final 1000. If not, top 5k is still my minimum.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I did this and pressed Autobattle in Team Shanna.

When I went back to check my phone, my friend's lv 40 Brave Lyn was trapped between a river and a tree by a lv 1 Olivia.

I had to embarassingly surrender....

Also dangit, forgot to put Shanna in as I clicked battle again -__-

The price of hubris. Get more friends with flier leads (lol).

Uh wow. Soren brought it. Like...REALLY brought it with that last multiplier. He COULD actually win. No flags here. But lots of cheering for the little guy. XD I'll do my two no-flag matches to contribute to the chaos.

I managed to surge into 2090th place on team Soren, after only spending about 200 Flags yesterday, having learned my lesson last Gauntlet.  I'm at 4615 overall.

I don't like the Blue Shell Roulette the Gauntlet has become, but I need to put forth a good faith effort to win.  Sorry if we beat you Ryoma, hate the game, not the player.

Just now, NekoKnight said:

The price of hubris. Get more friends with flier leads (lol).

To be fair...Shanna is a flier! Just level 1 haha

Hmm if Shanna wins, then maybe the 500 victory feathers should make up for my poor ranking right now. Who knew they'd be even in the last hour when there were all those multipliers early on?

If Amelia and Karel loses, I don't have anyone else. I guess Takumi but ranking is hard, and only in my main. At least if Hinoka wins, I have her on both accounts.

Final hour update:

• Team Amelia has a lock on the win unless Team Katarina can somehow rally three times harder than they already are.
  • Team Hinoka has a lock on the win unless they fuck it up really badly.
  • Team Takumi has a lock on the win unless they fuck it up really, really, really badly. Like everyone on the team magically lost internet badly.
  • Team Soren has a lock on the win unless they fuck it up really, really badly.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

To be fair...Shanna is a flier! Just level 1 haha

Hmm if Shanna wins, then maybe the 500 victory feathers should make up for my poor ranking right now. Who knew they'd be even in the last hour when there were all those multipliers early on?

If Amelia and Karel loses, I don't have anyone else. I guess Takumi but ranking is hard, and only in my main. At least if Hinoka wins, I have her on both accounts.

Takumi's ranking isn't that competitive, I don't think. I'm still ranked 531. Of course, I am short on flags so this may change in the end.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Team Soren has a lock on the win unless they fuck it up really, really badly.

Can we expect another "adjustment" like the finals in last Gauntlet?

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

RIP Ryoma. Gauntlet juggernaut upset in the first round.

Yeah, I know, this is such bullshit. Ryoma obviously had the largest team of anyone. Hopefully this makes IS decide to alter the multiplier again.

I guess I'm going Hinoka or Takumi next. Sigh...

21 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@MrSmokestack, @KongDude
Sheep daughter putting in work out here. She also killed off the traitorous Ike after Soren committed tactical suicide anyways.

TXHtcGH.png?1

I have Ryoma and I still will not join him under any circumstances. I also don't have Takumi but also would never join him even if I did have him. So it goes without saying that if the finals are between Amelia and Ryoma/Takumi, I'm going with Amelia even though I don't have her either.

This is a blessed image.

I have Ryoma, Soren, and Shanna, but naturally I supported the one unit I don’t have: Takumi. I used to have a Hinoka but I recently fed her to Tana for Hone Fliers.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Takumi's ranking isn't that competitive, I don't think. I'm still ranked 531. Of course, I am short on flags so this may change in the end.

That would be good, although I guess if Ryoma loses people would flock to Takumi?

Either way, I guess this will be interesting!

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Final hour update:

• Team Hinoka has a lock on the win unless they fuck it up really badly.

what makes that so sure? there isnt a multiplier in effect. its anyones game right here.