Tempest Trials: Less than Heroic!

Vaximillian

FqynXRk.png

Our little ball of fluff and feathers Feh has just announced an upcoming tempest trials event, featuring the new Farfetched Heroes Mia, Dorcas, and Lute, as well as a special guest Joshua!

As promised, Joshua will be a free reward, and new sacred seals are probably to be expected:
iMaIlf1.jpg

Our bonus heroes for the tempest have also been announced:
AvNuiZ0.jpg

Three Farfetched Heroes (Dorcas, Mia, and Lute) and Brave Mercenary Ike comprise the 40% quartet;
while the rest of the Brave Heroes (Roy, Lyn, and Lucina) and the Tempest King Joshua are the 20% bonus.

The past summoning focus banner for Brave Heroes returns rebranded:
nnK7vJh.jpg

Brave Heroes Ike, Roy, Lyn, and Lucina are to be summoned there.

Be prepared to show off your Joshuas, guys, and don’t forget about Lutes!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Joshua is the reward. He's the only one I like much out of these four (though I don't dislike Lute, I'm neutral to her).

But I doubt I'll get 99,000 this time since I won't be pulling on that banner (they'll be the 40% bonus characters, most likely). Oh well...

Edited by Anacybele

I'm just glad Joshua's the free reward. Means I can get him without pulling Red in the CYL banner (so now I'll be pulling Green for Dorcas primarily, and also Blue for Lute if I get a Dorcas or there just aren't any Greens in a set... didn't expect to be saying "I'll be pulling for Dorcas," but here we are).

Wonder who the 20% Bonus characters will be? I feel like Ike (because Mia), Lyn/Eliwood/Hector (because Dorcas), and Eirika and/or Ephraim (because Lute), but I feel like only one of each of those would be getting there, and I'm not sure who the fourth would be (a Grand Hero Battle character? That new Fjorm lancer everyone's getting as a 5-Star?).

And what'll the story be for this one (not that I need a justification, getting back in while the last Tempest Trial was on is the reason I'm enjoying Heroes again so I'll be checking this one out regardless, I'm just curious)?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

It's just theorycrafting but I could imagine them pulling an Ayra with Micaiah.
I could see it happening but I'm not sure if I'm just deluding myself or not.

Another Red Sword unit as the Free TT reward!

I do find this funny/ weird that all the TT unit rewards have been sword units (minus Clive). Joshua does look really good though.

A new Tempest is always nice, more orbs to save for the 11 focus unit banner!

Spoiler

Since Brave Ike is on what's likely the TT header in the datamine, it's possible that he may be a bonus unit and/or the final boss of TT runs.

gtdQQoa.png

Datamine info above

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Since Brave Ike is on what's likely the TT header in the datamine, it's possible that he may be a bonus unit and/or the final boss of TT runs.

gtdQQoa.png

Datamine info above

If that is true, then oh my... I have a +Def/-Spd B!Ike with summoner Support. Add TT buffs to that and he will be unstoppable! I also have my Delthea giving Dark Aura, Hone Spd, and Fortify Def buffs!

I wonder if my B!Ike could solo one of the high levels. >:)

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I hope this means CYL Ike is the fourth 40% bonus unit. I actually DO have him, of course.

As do I, incidentally! If he is a 40%, that would help me much. Having only a 20% is painful enough.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, he's in the header for this Tempest? See the post above that shows it.

Oh, sorry for not reading OTL...

That is good though, Brave Ike is mine!

29 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Another Red Sword unit as the Free TT reward!

I do find this funny/ weird that all the TT unit rewards have been sword units (minus Clive).

I really appreciate that they've been doing that. Since the summoning pool is already so polluted with swordies. In fact, Saber could have filled in for Clive's spot. Of course that would make people rage a bit at having Alm's banner being only blue units, and also the fact that Clive is even worse than Saber.

4 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Oooh, Brave Ike boss? Does that mean PoR/RD final map? What could it be? Maybe 3-13? You face Ike as a boss there in RD after all.

If 3-13, then the 3-13 Archer is the last 40% bonus, and not Ike.

40 minutes ago, Sophie said:

It's just theorycrafting but I could imagine them pulling an Ayra with Micaiah.
I could see it happening but I'm not sure if I'm just deluding myself or not.

given the backlash from the ayra thing, I don't think it would be likely, Micaiah will likely get her own banner along with Sothe and Meg some other third unit, I think they wanted to focus on those who didn't make the top ten at all (edit: hence the emphasis on those who just barely didn't make it, keep in mind that the units were not 11th and 12th respectively, they were the highest in their respective categories not in the game yet and not in the top ten), ayra also showed up before the TT in the catalogue of heroes (we had 6 empty slots) and the genealogy paralogue and I see only four slots matching those already announced, IS would have to be really scummy to hold micaiah off and hide her existence until the last second in a surprise update.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

1 minute ago, ZeManaphy said:

I really like the voice acting. These are standard heroes right? ( With the exception of Joshua. ) They’ll be addede to regular pools of heroes right?

Yes, they will. They aren’t special and will go straight into the general pool after their banner is over (or even before that, as did Ayra).

Nice! I'll take every orb I can for the 8% banner. On the note of the 40% bonus heroes I hope Bike is part of it and maybe they'll make Lancina, B!Lyn and B!Roy 20% bonus units. I have 3 of them and Lucina really needs the SP.