Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

18 minutes ago, Shinori said:

You ain't done shit.  you can't sit here and bitch about what's happening while having zero presence nor can you flame someone for not caring either.  Are you real?

I mean, I'm sorry to Baldrick as it seems like he and you are interpreting my statement as an attack. I meant it more of a prod because I don't want him to give up or anything.

I'm not sorry about bitching about what's happening though because I felt _some_ people (*cough* PRIMS *cough*) just accepted the Ken lynch yesterday way too early and this shit is giving me flashbacks although I think you're not as townie as Ken was. Have only just started your ISO though.

@Marth: Would scum point out that Baldrick being skeptical is less likely to come from scum. Haven't read his post but I thought that was a town post.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like apart from the Bart vote D1, his other noteworthy contribution is talking about Prims and BBM but he only talks about them when they're an afterthought in the game.  Like, he only talks about BBM after other people have a say about it, for example. There is the mack vote today which I do agree with but that's about all I can see from his game so far. Also he hasn't actually talked about Baldrick for a long time which will be important upon flip I think.

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I'm surprised that you are townreading Via because I haven't felt any townvibes from his play throughout the game.

I'm not townreading Via, but it's more like...there's been nothing that's bothered me.  Maybe I'm overlooking the slot because I've never played with Scum!Via outside of a joke game, but yeah.

29 minutes ago, Shinori said:

????????????

I feel like this is misrepresenting me.  I've been posting, posted my thoughts on people and posted scum reads with cases and intentions of who I want lynched.  All it seems you can fucking do this game is make snide comments and crack poor jokes about penis sizes.

Fucking please.

I didn't say you had no posts I said you had only a few of them and you could have left it at that instead of also making a snide comment about me

ok Shinori what is the LOGIC in town voting someone with Mack's claim (with the case being not that he is scum with his roleclaim, but just that he's lying)? If Mack is making the whole thing up he gets lynched D4 anyways and if he's telling the truth then we would be lynching two townies

I'm not saying that you have to be voting Baldrick or anything just that it makes sense for you guys to be buddies given that you've been engaged in slapfights with him without actually having suspicion of him and Baldrick didn't vote for you despite being suspicious of you for most of D1, and only voted you D2 after several people pointed this out

I'm 98.7654321% sure that Via is town

im town

baldrick kind of just existed and i didn't know how to read them one way or another
which has been like, me with like half of the players in this game including you, marth ?_?

okay if im gonna be honest at this point i'd be okay with lynching anyone at this point that i dont read definitely town because i dont fucking know anymore. this includes kirsche and marth and im still ok with a baldrick lynch today

i do agree with marth though i guess that i have been tonally reading shinori as town which is why i'm apprehensive about lynching him.

4 minutes ago, BBM said:

I didn't say you had no posts I said you had only a few of them and you could have left it at that instead of also making a snide comment about me

ok Shinori what is the LOGIC in town voting someone with Mack's claim (with the case being not that he is scum with his roleclaim, but just that he's lying)? If Mack is making the whole thing up he gets lynched D4 anyways and if he's telling the truth then we would be lynching two townies

I'm not saying that you have to be voting Baldrick or anything just that it makes sense for you guys to be buddies given that you've been engaged in slapfights with him without actually having suspicion of him and Baldrick didn't vote for you despite being suspicious of you for most of D1, and only voted you D2 after several people pointed this out

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Whats the logic in scum voting Mack's claim?  Literally the same question the vote PERIOD is poor and not logical.  Also I haven't had a 'slap fight' with Baldrick since fucking day 1 and at that time I did have suspicion on him and literally stated he was my second highest scum read at the time.  Are you fucking real right now?

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Like apart from the Bart vote D1, his other noteworthy contribution is talking about Prims and BBM but he only talks about them when they're an afterthought in the game.  Like, he only talks about BBM after other people have a say about it, for example. There is the mack vote today which I do agree with but that's about all I can see from his game so far. Also he hasn't actually talked about Baldrick for a long time which will be important upon flip I think.

Fair enough.  I do agree that Via is lacking meaningful associations with like...all of the people who I'm bothered by, which is what's making me paranoid about the slot.  However, I feel like as scum, one of his pushes would have bothered me by now?  I dunno, I'm hoping to figure this out via flips/roles myself because other than associations, there's nothing that makes me want to push the slot.

4 minutes ago, BBM said:

Why that?

13 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I haven't felt the Shinori cases all game and still don't btw. Feel like he is tonally town and also people saying his cases suck aren't reading into them well, have you read his play in Kemono Friends?

what point are you trying to make here wrt Kemono friends?

In Kemono friends Shinori's logic was fine but he was just missing some really big picture things that made it obvious the guy who he was tunneling (can't remember who it was) was obviously town. Here the logic in his cases is bad IMO because he's ascribing scum intent to things that are just whatever, like saying Bartozio waiting 30 minutes to vote him was suspicious.

Also Shinori you complained about me not giving counterpoints about how your cases weren't good and then when I linked to all the counterpoints I had given over the course of D1 you didn't say anything

kirsche do you think Baldrick is town? You're comparing the Baldrick wagon to the Ken wagon as a reason why we should slow down and not just stop discussion or whatever and talking about how Ken was obviously town but haven't given an opinion on Baldrick all day afaicr. The Baldrick-Ken comparison is also silly because the Ken wagon was based on a couple posts and then Ken just disappeared and the people still on the wagon weren't sure on what to do with their suspicion. Baldrick has been here the entire time and the scumread on him is way more supported.

so like marth would you lynch me today? am i scummy to you? or are you just throwin shade at me hoping people will analyze me and take it the bait?

FMPOV Shinori and Mich are town and if Baldy's scum then Bart is very likely town. Assuming that the Mack/Paper slot is telling the truth,  I have good reasons to suspect that I'm wrong about one of the experienced players. Your vote on me screams of paranoia btw.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Whats the logic in scum voting Mack's claim?  Literally the same question the vote PERIOD is poor and not logical.  Also I haven't had a 'slap fight' with Baldrick since fucking day 1 and at that time I did have suspicion on him and literally stated he was my second highest scum read at the time.  Are you fucking real right now?

slapfight is probably the wrong word but don't dare claim you didn't show outrage when you were TALKING IN ALL CAPS ABOUT HOW IT WAS STUPID THAT HE EXPECTED YOU TO MAKE A CASE OVER THE NIGHT PHASE

it's scum intent because lynching Mack gets two townies lynched if his claim is to be believed. why would town Baldrick switch suspicions to Mack over you when the reasons he says (Mack was suspicious of him on D1 and still sheeped onto Ken) were valid earlier and had already been pointed out by other people (so he would have known about it assuming he was paying attention to the thread)? The Mack thing is clearly a last-ditch desperation attempt before he gets lynched

if you don't know how i read cases on me by now and voted based off of them i don't know what to tell you lmao

@BBM: I don't know I haven't read his posts and I don't want to lynch him when I haven't read his posts. Even if the circumstances are different it still feels very samey and wrong to me. It's just clearly bad play to me and I can't just ignore it.

seriously if you wanna lynch me today lynch me today. i'd rather be mislynched TODAY than this turn out to be another shovel knight mafia

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

Also Shinori you complained about me not giving counterpoints about how your cases weren't good and then when I linked to all the counterpoints I had given over the course of D1 you didn't say anything

Oh right you did respond to that. I went to sleep let me go find that.  Cause I don't see how Bartozio's day 1 play was really townie  And I really personally believe that that long ass awkward wait time to vote me was really off. Why didn't he vote me in the same post where he tossed his own two cents on me?

WRT baldrick voting Mack it's scum intent because yeah if enough people believe it then he lynches two town but I think logically speaking ANY scum member worth their own weight would realize that's probably not gonna happen and probably just look for pressure somewhere else.

Just now, Quote said:

also i am serious about thinking marth is scum, do what you will about it

what do you think about what I said in listpost; namely that scum Marth wouldn't go to the effort of looking up past meta on me to talk about why I was town?