Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

Mackc said

Yeah I have been reading Baldericks posts because something bothered me about his recent plays but I can't figure it out, so I could keep flicking through pages looking for readings on everyone (which I will do when I get bored.) or I could just go with the person who has been bothering me the whole game and go do something a bit more fun for a while. 

##Vote: Ken Masters

Paperblade said

All his posts are safe and do nothing to further the game state. This is classic scum play, he makes a bunch of empty remarks that don't do anything to help the town but make him look helpful (such as the post I had Mack link). He didn't do anything all game until Gaius subbed in . He asked a few questions that went nowhere and people think he had a good early game? He had no reads until people started putting pressure on him

-------

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering scum apparently has the sae nijima pm, do you think baldrick is faking his skepticism?

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Mackc said

Yeah I have been reading Baldericks posts because something bothered me about his recent plays but I can't figure it out, so I could keep flicking through pages looking for readings on everyone (which I will do when I get bored.) or I could just go with the person who has been bothering me the whole game and go do something a bit more fun for a while. 

Paperblade said

All his posts are safe and do nothing to further the game state. This is classic scum play, he makes a bunch of empty remarks that don't do anything to help the town but make him look helpful (such as the post I had Mack link). He didn't do anything all game until Gaius subbed in . He asked a few questions that went nowhere and people think he had a good early game? He had no reads until people started putting pressure on him

i don't really see anything wrong with this if mack is hiding a hidden player, he wouldn't want to sound too much like his reads are coming from someone else and especially if scum knows his role. the vote still lines up too.

Via isn't just apologizing for being busy and then only making a good post like once or twice (like Shinori cough cough) he's active and contributing whenever he does have time to post in the thread

@Baldrick- you weren't hte only person voting Ken so it wasn't like he was solely sheeping you?

Baldrick is in self-preservation mode right now so it's completely plausible yeah for him to be trying to go for broke to get a lynch on Mack. remember that if Mack is telling the truth lynching him is like lynching two townies. town!Baldrick would be more likely to double down on the Shinori scumread to get them lynched over himself.

fair enough about not getting towncred if kirsche had just done the other thing but like I said in my initial post if kirsche went to the effort of writing a 1 hr post over night phase and then kill Prims over the night phase I will concede the win to him. not actually but this entire thing is moot because none of you guys are even scumreading kirsche right now??? I'd be willing to consider him as scum over like Refa maybe but I still wouldn't lynch him over the quintet of Baldrick/Shinori/Sully/Bartozio/Michelaar

anyways I'm going to do work now if I fail my classes remember that all of you are to blame

1 minute ago, BBM said:

anyways I'm going to do work now if I fail my classes remember that all of you are to blame

i'm playing mafia instead of working on my classes too fuck me

10 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

(1) Paperblade said I was doing nothing and that I suddenly had Marth/Shinori suspicions when Gaius subbed in.

(2) A clumsy explanation of why the cases were bad. Did Paperblade really agree to this, and if so, why is he saying I did nothing earlygame? Indeed, Paperblade isn't even attacking my reads now, he's just saying I was ignoring the rest of the game.

Now consider Mackc's D1

D1, Mackc unvoted Shinori saying he needed to read more. He said he was reading me because I bothered him, but it turned up nothing so he voted Ken

Paperblade is obviously scumreading my D1 play, why did Mackc mention I bothered him, then vote the person I was voting?

Was Paperblade screaming at him not to vote with the scummiest player in the game? No, that can't be right, Paperblade agrees with Mackc's reads.

There are too many inconsistencies here. It's fake, and I don't see why town would fake it.

##unvote

##vote: Mackc2

1) I only really started talking to Paperblade D2, the quicktopic was inconvenient and we rarely actually conversed, and yes paper blade agrees with my case but said I could present it better.

I got demotivated after my shinori vote fell flat, and the Balderick thing was my own thought, I couldn't be bothered actually reading your posts until the next day so I said I thought you where fine but you still bugged me and Paperblade agreed so I made a read D2.

4 minutes ago, Quote said:

i have not been doing nothing. dont say that. im sensitive to being called useless and it's varients dont do that thanks.

Sorry Quote didn't know. 

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Mackc said

Paperblade said

-------

If I where faking paperblades reads why would I make such a post that clearly shows my hypocrisy, I won't deny though I was really lazy D1.

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Yes. It's not necessarily mackc2 who came up with it, if he is scum he has buddies. He is taking their words and atrributing it to Paperblade.

Okay, well it should be provable enough.

@Mackc2 @Paperblade (specifically to Paper) What was the last thing you said to me in Discord PM's on 7/19/2017

Just now, Baldrick said:

Yes. It's not necessarily mackc2 who came up with it, if he is scum he has buddies. He is taking their words and atrributing it to Paperblade.

who exactly is the buddy that is producing all of this content for Mack to use instead of themselves? Bartozio, Sully, Michelaar? Shinori when he's spending half the day playing League?

(grats on Diamond btw Shinori)

it's fine i kind of overreacted there, sorry.

i'm trying to decide whether baldrick's reaction is genuine or not. he hasn't claimed yet either which is a thing considering he's two votes away from insta-lynch

Let's entertain the skepticism for a bit though.

Let's suppose Mack and his buddies came up with that reads list last night to support this fake claim. For starters, does that reads list read like anyone in the thread in terms of opinions? Like, who are the buddies making thsi shit up with him and why? Secondly, this commits lying!Mack into dying D4 if PB doesn't show which I just feel like is a ??? play to save himself from a lynch that probably wasn't going to happen anyway since the general gist of the day was that you were getting lynched.

Pb surely must exist as a hidden player, but I suppose we will find out soon enough with Refa's test. I guess PB could be town and Mack is some kind of scum mole kidnapper role or something but that's super weird. Even then it would be better to wait until D4 to lynch him because, assuming he's telling the truth about PB dying, we'd also be lynchign a townie?

Well, there you go.  It's Paperblade (and if you think this is a conspiracy between me and Scum!Mack, someone else can ask him a similar question).  Does this mean that Mackc2 is confirmed town?  Not necessarily, but I don't think it's a scum role personally. 

baldrick's reaction to try and force a 1v1 with mack when like kirsche said, the endgame for that fake if Mack is scum is to just be lynched d4, and he would be lynching two townies if Mack was telling the truth, is scummy as fuckkkk

Just now, kirsche said:

Why are we committing to a lynch 48 hours from phase end.

Its not ideal but I have doubts we will get many associative reads on anyone now that basically everyone agrees he is scum, still I say we also spend the rest of the day looking at other people plays