Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace!

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Cornguy said:

Are we expecting this TT to drop with the banner/paralogues, or do we know nothing other than the fact that it exists?

We know nothing other than the fact it exists.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Not confirmed, but no new characters were found in the datamine, which suggests a mini.

But didn’t the datamine state it’s a full TT? It’s possible that the new character might just be added in an update right before the TT starts. In the off chance a new unit is added I wonder who it’ll be? Possibly Kellam since IS seems to be focusing on armors recently?

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

armour bonus units are going to be fun for the speed score!

Dreading it already -_-

I'm pretty sure we'll might get one of the Awakening characters that didn't appear in Heroes as a Tempest Trial Reward. I kinda wondered if we can get possibly the female Morgan (or male since Todd Haberkorn did voiced Joshua and Siegbert inHeroes) since Male Robin is involved as the boss or it maybe possibly one of the Shepherds maybe like Sumia, Vaike, Kellam, Mariabelle, Ricken, or the other ones comes as a Tempest Trial Reward as well.

It's going to be a huge bummer if it's the Christmas units... *le sigh* I'm prepared at least. Nothing is safe from the gimmick banners it seems. Especially since having an armor unit on your team would make speeding through maps a little difficult. Hopefully the 20% bonus units are good. XD

5 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

But didn’t the datamine state it’s a full TT? It’s possible that the new character might just be added in an update right before the TT starts. In the off chance a new unit is added I wonder who it’ll be? Possibly Kellam since IS seems to be focusing on armors recently?

Dreading it already -_-

I don't know where the claim of the datamine indicating it's a full TT came from. I haven't seen any explanation for what about it could have indicated that.

If they were planning on holding off adding the new unit, it wouldn't make sense for them to release the banner beforehand.

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Oh phoooey if the Christmas units are the bonus units, then i shouldn't have spent so much orbs on the Fates banner (although i finally got who I wanted at least!)

armour bonus units are going to be fun for the speed score!

Aye, I'm not happy with that >.< I like to use cavalry, but for Armour March to work, I need at least two armours.

On the plus side, Chrom and Robin can be used quite happily :) I'll see how it goes.

And, tbh, I only had a 20% unit in one of the TT's recently and it didn't hurt too badly, I found. Bit more grinding, but not so bad if it's a mini-tempest. If I find I'm struggling using armours, I'll probs use a 20%, too. Hope one of those is one you have already fully levelled :)

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Aye, I'm not happy with that >.< I like to use cavalry, but for Armour March to work, I need at least two armours.

On the plus side, Chrom and Robin can be used quite happily :) I'll see how it goes.

And, tbh, I only had a 20% unit in one of the TT's recently and it didn't hurt too badly, I found. Bit more grinding, but not so bad if it's a mini-tempest. If I find I'm struggling using armours, I'll probs use a 20%, too. Hope one of those in one you have already fully levelled :)

Actually I have Armour Marchers so it's not too bad. I'm used to using armours because of arena, and I've used Hector in the mini-TT with Olivia. But if it's a full blown TT maybe it can get tedious, we'll see depending on the maps they choose.

I just hope the 20% bonus are units I have at least

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I just hope the 20% bonus are units I have at least

If Tharja is among them, I can just run my previous tempest’s team with Tharja instead of Katarina and some other green instead of Ike.

4 hours ago, Malik said:

I want a hero who isn't a sword user  as a reward for TT. 

I mean we got Clive a while back, who was a lance, though I understand what you mean because the rest of the rewards have been sword users.

I really want Priam to be the TT reward, he would be a perfect TT unit.  I think Priam would look great in a Santa hat, plus I would love to get my Awakening husbando for free.  I like TT and I need more feathers for all my projects, plus refining stones since I am out of those.

9 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Just an idea, but what if to coincide with the winter banner the tt unit is say Christmas Cordelia or something like that. A new limited unit that everyone can get at 4* rarity. It's just an idea and me wanting to see Christmas Cordelia since I still have not gotten Bride Cordelia.

I considered something like this, but I think the odds are pretty low.

I was a big advocate of the possibility of a seasonal TT unit before the datamine, but I don't think it makes any sense to keep expecting a new TT unit after we get a datamine that shows the TT banner but no new unit.