Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

18 hours ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

I'm fine with an endeavor lynch but not moving my vote until later.  I should also be available most of the day tomorrow including during phase end. May not be available tonight though, today as been a busy day for me, apologies.

It's a bit strange considering this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Toshio Ozaki said:

The Batter thinking Endeavor is town makes me want to lynch Crowler more too because I trust their townreading ability. I also think Crowler is scummy based on their meta, they have a hard time forming opinions D1 and are very team oriented and are more likely to sub out. #AnonMeta

I have no idea who Crowler is, so afraid I can't follow this.

Just wondering, but without Batter, who's scummier? When I townread someone, I don't necessarily agree with all their reads, so I'm just wondering what you actually feel on Endeavor now.

@Mercenary Kratos Hm. Then maybe it's the perception = reality idea? I don't know, I'm not entirely convinced based on yesterday's post that you didn't sound complacent. I know you said you were busy but the "I'm with with it" mentality felt lazy and uncaring and kind of erased any perception of mine that I had beforehand on your supposed scumhunting. I guess we'll talk about this more later.

18 hours ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

I'm fine with an endeavor lynch but not moving my vote until later.  I should also be available most of the day tomorrow including during phase end. May not be available tonight though, today as been a busy day for me, apologies.

Lol guys, I wouldn't go that far to say that Kratos isn't here. He's posted and it's like near the bottom of page 14 so you may have missed it. I would have missed it if he didn't ping me.

Also I still have to read your post Nagito. It's too long I mean it's so detailed that I have yet to go into it!

1 minute ago, Titania Andersen said:

Wait a sec, that post doesn't show up in ISOs. Man do I have to go find posts manually like a pleb

Why do people think ISOs are the way to go? You lose context when you read this way, especially if it's a first time reading.

Also, use my low-tech strategy of clicking on anon profiles to read individual posts, since we're anon, we're not posting on outside forums.

Just now, Rick said:

Why do people think ISOs are the way to go? You lose context when you read this way, especially if it's a first time reading.

Also, use my low-tech strategy of clicking on anon profiles to read individual posts, since we're anon, we're not posting on outside forums.

I was just trying to find his posts quickly to get an idea of his reads 

Crowler is Dr. Crowler.  The user?  It's sad when someone of your talents falls to senility.

I forgot about those posts that Kratos made ~5 hours ago!  Sorry, Kratos, I rolled a 1 on my perception check.

Sorry for the long posts!  I genuinely hate making them, especially if no one is going to be able to appreciate my reads because they're too busy skimming them.

@The Batter There's roughly 1 hour left.

2 hours ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

Can you explain why Crowler's last post set off a lot of alarms in your read?  Perhaps the ones in mine were simply set to Sleep because I didn't get the same impression.  I don't think Endeavor's claim was alignment relevant either but what do you think of his response to my case?  I do agree that his vote on the opposing wagon is convenient, but he'd be voting there regardless of alignment.

Is that just WIFOM or do you think it's more likely to come from scum?

What if we were in cahoots the whole time? Wouldn't that be a hoot?  But if you want to call out my reluctance to lynch Dr. Crowler, you're going to have to go back further than that, my friend!  I've been back and forth on his slot the whole time, but at the moment I feel more confident in him flipping scum than Endeavor (who as at least adequately responded to my issues on him).

That's an interesting thought process you've got there!  I definitely should have chosen my wording better, but I meant that I thought the vanilla claim in Crowler's specific situation was more likely to come from town.  You mentioned that it bothered you, though, so I'm interested in where you're coming from on this one.

I didn't like Crowler's sub-out post not because of meta, but because asking for a sub right before getting lynched is ????? It's not the claim of vanilla townie, but it's his tone. Paraphrasing here because can't be assed to pull exact quote, but it was something along the lines of "oh, I'm okay with being lynched b/c I'm useless" which I read in a negative tone. I can't tell what you're asking me is WIFOM, but I assume it's the VT claim.

I think you've also misinterpreted me, I'm not bothered by the fact he claimed vanilla (not bothered by the specific claim), but I'm bothered by his tone in which he did so.

What I don't like about Kratos is that he's voteparked on Titania this whole time (he said he'd at least be back to change his vote, but I don't know about that), and it kind of seems like a lazy excuse to not be on a wagon.

We have about two hours

My issue with Kratos is he parked his vote on me but he hasn't really followed up on it at all, mostly talking about other wagons. I have to assume he still thinks I'm scum because his vote is still there, but he hasn't talked about me at all so ???

I find this pretty scummy since he's wrote a ton about my slot yet has just completely dropped it

Votals 1.7

Dr. Crowler (6): Titania Andersen, The Batter, Mello, Endeavor, Toshio Ozaki, Nagito Komaeda
Endeavor (4): Faye Valentine, Rick, Kokichi Ouma
Mello (3): Beast, Dr. Crowler, Omar Little
Faye Valentine (1): Lapis Lazuli
Titania Andersen (1): Mercenary Kratos

Not Voting: Nobody

1 hour and 8 minutes left in the phase. 8 votes to hammer but it isn't required for today.

7 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

I was just trying to find his posts quickly to get an idea of his reads 

But he quoted you in the same post he pinged me and you forgot!? Use of :thinking: emoji. Just kidding, I probably would have forgotten about him if I wasn't directly responding to him.

Just now, Rick said:

But he quoted you in the same post he pinged me and you forgot!? Use of :thinking: emoji. Just kidding, I probably would have forgotten about him if I wasn't directly responding to him.

I don't pay attention to those notifications, I just check when people post in the thread.... See, I'd remembered reading him posting more recently but the iso thing said his last post was Wednesday and I was like "huh that must be why I don't remember anything he's done"

and I trusted technology to not fail me

but it did

Just now, Rick said:

I didn't like Crowler's sub-out post not because of meta, but because asking for a sub right before getting lynched is ????? It's not the claim of vanilla townie, but it's his tone. Paraphrasing here because can't be assed to pull exact quote, but it was something along the lines of "oh, I'm okay with being lynched b/c I'm useless" which I read in a negative tone. I can't tell what you're asking me is WIFOM, but I assume it's the VT claim.

I think you've also misinterpreted me, I'm not bothered by the fact he claimed vanilla (not bothered by the specific claim), but I'm bothered by his tone in which he did so.

What I don't like about Kratos is that he's voteparked on Titania this whole time (he said he'd at least be back to change his vote, but I don't know about that), and it kind of seems like a lazy excuse to not be on a wagon.

Oh, I never thought about it that way before.  Yeah, I can see the defeatist attitude being more likely to come from scum (especially considering he wasn't even the leading wagon when he posted that IIRC), even if he is a vanilla.

I was asking if this "With regards to Crowler, I was actually okay with him up until his claim post. I just don't like that the way he claimed. He basically said, "hey, I'm subbing out, but I'm vanilla townie so it's ok if you lynch me" which could be reverse psychology to NOT lynch him because of that. Ironically, I think a post Komaeda makes in favor of town!Crowler actually makes him feel more scum to me." 

I didn't mean to imply that you were bothered by him claiming vanilla, sorry!  I never got that impression from your post at all.

Agreed WRT Kratos.  Now I feel like such an idiot for defending him earlier.

I'm still not really in a good headspace but I don't feel good about not being around so I'm going to drop RP.

36 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

Don't really agree with Kokichi's criticism of Nagito. In my experience, as scum I could post more than I actually do, but posting as scum is scary and difficult so I don't, and I make up excuses and eventually sub out. This behavior isn't exclusive to me, and I think it's what Nagito is trying to say. That said, Faye was confirmed by the mod to have things going on, so I don't really want to speculate about this but idk

The mod confirm was part of why I disliked Nagito's comment on their Faye read there, along with just generally tone and thinking that subbing out being alignment indicative is bullshit. It could just be town confirmation biasing on a read though because they haven't seen anything to change their mind though? It probably is. I don't even know anymore. Mafia sucks.

I agree that Crowler's sub could come from scum because it just feels like a surrender in hopes it does something. I think I'd rather keep Endeavour around and see how things end up with them tomorrow and reread a lot when I'm calmer. 

Willing to hammer in the next ten minutes unless anyone objects. I don't really want to be here right now but i'd feel guilty missing it.

I think it's town confirmation biasing but I also have a solid townread on Nagito so shrug

Only reason to hold off on a hammer is to hope for one of the slackers to show up and give us some last minute content

50 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

Do you guys wanna turbo Kratos. Last minute turbos on people who aren't around has never turned out poorly in the history of mafia on the website serenesforest.net

This is terrible.

46 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

But seriously where the fuck is Kratos? I was going to complain about how he's been totally unmemorable in the last half of the phase then I realized he hasn't even posted

I was around, posted multiple times, no one else was around and I was feeling terrible so I went to lay down, made sure to still come back before phase end.  You seem to be very adamant at turboing someone in the last minute and this is EXTREMELY scummy.

31 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

We have about two hours

My issue with Kratos is he parked his vote on me but he hasn't really followed up on it at all, mostly talking about other wagons. I have to assume he still thinks I'm scum because his vote is still there, but he hasn't talked about me at all so ???

I find this pretty scummy since he's wrote a ton about my slot yet has just completely dropped it

I'll be glad to comment on this more right now if we like but that means no hammer and I'll get more of this out right now.  However I haven't further pushed my case against you because we aren't really in a situation where you were getting lynched in reality.  If something like votes had started appiling on you in this past 12-15 hours or so then it could have been the same as turboing you potentially if you just hadn't shown up.  And I am 100% against something so pathetically scummy.

So you guys talked a bunch and decided to lynch Dr. Crowler. He was a Town Vanilla. Oops...

End of D1 Votals

Dr. Crowler (8): Titania Andersen, The Batter, Mello, Endeavor, Toshio Ozaki, Nagito Komaeda, Kokichi Ouma
Endeavor (2): Faye Valentine, Rick
Mello (3): Beast, Dr. Crowler, Omar Little
Faye Valentine (1): Lapis Lazuli
Titania Andersen (1): Mercenary Kratos

Not Voting: Nobody

Night 1 has begun. You have 24.5 hours to submit actions. Don't post unless your role allows you to.

Edited by BBM

34 minutes ago, Rick said:

Suck. My. Dick. @Nagito Komaeda You should probably go here too.

I'll be glad to hammer if we want, been around all day except the past like 2 hours because nothing was fucking happening when I was on.  Now before I hammer I will go back to post more about my Titania case since that's what we seem to want.