Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

50 minutes ago, Beast said:

Alright. I still have a lot going on IRL, but the last thing we need is someone else subbing out, so I’ll try and stick to it. I'm going to have a five-minute window to post this before I have to go to work, so no NK reaction yet.

I’m very interested in hearing some reads from the above 3 players. I would lynch on any of those slots should they be unable to convince me of their non-scumminess. I’m on the fence about Faye, Lapis, and Omar, I want to hear more from these slots before casting any firm judgements. Everybody else is probably town, maybe with Toshio and Titania being a little bit more suspicious than the others.

So you had time to actually sit around, wait to see BBM update phase but decided to leave in the fact about Titania being a bit more suspicious?  Honestly that's iffy to me.  Even if you were short on time, the simple fact that you waited to see BBM update the post means you had to see Titania flip SK but chose to just leave this in there like it meant something.

And yeah I'm gonna agree with endeavor that Mafia had strongman because of the SK death but that means we know for now that Mafia overall is pretty weak, one flipped vanilla and one has their one shot ability which means at most they have one more ability MAYBE.

I'm gonna go reread parts of day 1 now with Rick flipped scum and see if I find anything. IF not I'll probably be voting Beast because from what I remember of his day 1 it wasn't stellar either.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm going with my second option.

I'm so very sad to say that I can't townread my giraffe in good conscience anymore. In fact, I think I hate them! Go live in another zoo for all I care! I had them down as tonally town for most of the first day, but when I looked back... it seems I was naive. I think they're ridiculously defensive and I felt like there were multiple occasions (responding to Ozaki, Titania) where he was trying to push the people suspecting him towards another player for reasons that honestly were kind of bogus. There was also another point where they say that they wanted to pressure Endeavor with their vote but also admitted that they knew they (Kratos the giraffe) hadn't responded to Endeavor's post. How is that supposed to spook 'em and make them show their true face, huh?

In terms of interactions, I think Rick's side is pretty lame. I never really got the impression that they were into really pushing for a serious lynch on Kratos, more of a way to bounce off their previous vote, and Kratos never reacted as strongly to Rick's vote as they did other people who tunneled them. 

In terms of NK spec I think it makes sense for Kratos to want Titania strongmanned too because they wanted to get them killed at the end of the day. I don't see Beast being scum because Titania was hard townreading both Rick and Beast. That kind of thing is shooting yourself in the foot.

##Vote: Kratos

@Nagito Komaeda Why are those people cleared again? I can understand Endeavor/Kratos, kinda (wouldn't say he's cleared) but why is Kokichi clear now? I don't really have much to say about Rick's vote on me, I thouht it was weird how long he was keeping the vote on me since he said he liked my response but I recalled him giving an acceptable answer to me at the time.

Omar wouldn't have missed phase end if he was scum insomniac. He's prob town.

##Vote: Endeavor

Weak D2 entry post. Still needs to explain their reads. The towniest thing he's said is that Rick voting for him doesn't clear him and that's very easy to fake as scum.

I'll have to read Rick's posts when I get a chance but Faye is prob the last remaining scum anyway. Mello is still town for the townslip yesterday and his overall play.

Why in my fucking right mind would I actually aim to strongman kill someone who ISNT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE TO TOWN AND MY STRONGEST FUCKING READ IN THE GOD DAMN GAME.

Are you actually real?

Like out of all of my reads on day 1 and all of the posts I had labeling anyone as scum I was still adamat about wanting Titania lynched the entire phase and it was by far my strongest and the case I put most of my effort into.

My other main suspect coming into today was that hopeless luckster, Nagito. They admitted they were worthless during the phase, and honestly they aren't very far off. The main stances Nagito had yesterday came after wagons had already been established. To recap, those stances were that Crowler was town and that Endeavor was scum*. But wait, there's more to it than that! Reading through, I don't see Nagito attempting to ever really dissuade us from lynching the Bad Doctor, or really pushing Endie that hard either. Maybe it's possible that Nagito just wanted to defend Crowler because they didn't want to tie themselves down to a mislynch? That would be a neat twist!

Overall I feel like this slot has done a lot less than I was first hoping from them (hey, where's your hope now, huh?). I initially townread this slot for their reaction to my claim but honestly, I looked back at their reasons for voting Endeavor, in both the actual vote post and before, and they were pretty boring. And by boring I mean mediocre and Nagito could totally be scum for it. Because scum are boring people. Unlike me!

I think they have less bad interactions than Rick than Kratos does, although it's not like that deserves an award! I need to recheck Nagito's side of things, but I think that lucker boy is up to no good all on his own!

I don't like Lapis either. The Batter had a good point during Day 1 about them taking both sides of Kratos and Ozaki's argument and if one flipped scum they would totally be suspicious for saying that there was probably a mafia in there but making no progress towards working out which one it is. Hopefully my newer, bluer victim will shed some light on the situation because I'm also kindaaaa paranoid about how Rick kept pestering me when I was questioning Lapis. I think Lapis genuinely was worried and Rick could have been trying to get me to ease up in order to calm them down. Wouldn't that be something?

I townread Mello, Beast, Omar and Endeavor and will fight anyone who tries to lynch them. It's night time now, so I'm going to return to my room like a good student! I'm not doing anything suspicious, really!

4 minutes ago, Toshio Ozaki said:

"Kokichi: Don't you think it is unlikely that Kratos shoots their main scumread going into D2?

Do you really think that Kratos could get Titania lynched? She was universally townread and wanted to mount the giraffe's head on their wall! Scum killed Prims last game after he was the D1 counterwagon, so this is really nothing new.

Aren't most of my interactions with Rick from a perspective that he wanted me lynched for like half the day phase?

And how the fuck was Titania usiversally town read? The hell.  Some people even agreed with my cases.  I'm confused as to where you see her being town read universally.

You know what let's not waste time, people think I'm scum for weak reasoning that I'd rather not spend the entire day arguing against and with the SK dead and one mafia dead I feel this is something to claim since it will just give the town more time to talk overall about useful things.

I picked numbers 1,1.

I was first in the draft order.

I'm the doctor.

I'm kinda annoyed at Nagito for having essentially one scumread and that being me for Rick doing something I had no control over but I don't think scum just dives right in with the association making right away after their buddy flips. I was kinda paranoid about them going into N1 but I'm happier now.

4 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Do you really think that Kratos could get Titania lynched? She was universally townread and wanted to mount the giraffe's head on their wall! Scum killed Prims last game after he was the D1 counterwagon, so this is really nothing new.

No, but it has left Kratos with nothing going into today. You'd expect scum to either double down on the person they're pushing by writing a massive wallpost like kirsche did last game or to at least come up with something new and unique?

I'm kind of annoyed that you're clearing people so easily because I'm not sure why you'd do it as scum but it's so naive!

Kratos is definitely town, I just voted him because he was a doctor.  I had a bad experience with a nurse recently...

##Unvote

I don't care about the claim.

1 minute ago, Toshio Ozaki said:

No, but it has left Kratos with nothing going into today. You'd expect scum to either double down on the person they're pushing by writing a massive wallpost like kirsche did last game or to at least come up with something new and unique?

I'm pretty sure that Kratos the giraffe is not kirsche. If Kratos doesn't kill Titania they are probably fucked going into today anyway, regardless of what happens. Endeavor, Crowler and Mello were all likely to be off the table.

47 minutes ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

Everyone should read Toshio's interactions w/Rick.  They start here.

What's your thoughts on the inreactions?

43 minutes ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

Good catch on Mello, didn't notice that during my quick skim.  WRT Kratos, I found that Kratos' responses were more telling than Rick's case on him, so I'd recommend reading those.

Is Faye a pillar of hope or a bastion of despair?  Either way, I have a good feeling it'll be immediately obvious after their next post.

You tell everyone to read interactions with me and rick but don't state your own actual thoughts on the situation, also the rest of this post is ass and is literally just commenting on someone else doign work that you didn't do.

4 minutes ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Mercenary Kratos

I know get why you call yourself worthless because all it seems is that you watch other people do things and try to do something so that you can get some credit yourself.

1 minute ago, Toshio Ozaki said:

Fuck sake Kratos why would you do that.

Really don't think he is scum based on his meta. 

Realistically at the moment I either get shot by the remaining scum tonight, which they have to do, they don't have a hitman anymore. Or they risk leaving me alive for 'wifom' and I get to attempt to doc people they shoot.  With the threat of an SK gone there isn't as much pressure on town from this situation and me being a doc is overall weaker at the moment.

Yeah but you weren't going to get shot without this happening and you were never going to get lynched.

Nagito voted me at the start of the phase because he thought our interactions were "scum/scum af"

@Nagito: We all try our best to help you guys =(

1 minute ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

What's your thoughts on the inreactions?

You tell everyone to read interactions with me and rick but don't state your own actual thoughts on the situation, also the rest of this post is ass and is literally just commenting on someone else doign work that you didn't do.

I know get why you call yourself worthless because all it seems is that you watch other people do things and try to do something so that you can get some credit yourself.

I wrote my thoughts on the interaction on the post above.

Hey, I may be worthless, but I've been proactive this entire game.  It's not my fault if you ignore my contributions!

2 minutes ago, Toshio Ozaki said:

Nagito voting Kratos right away is a town post too.

Really think scum is between Endeavor/Lapis/Faye right now.

How so?

2 minutes ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

I'm kind of annoyed that you're clearing people so easily because I'm not sure why you'd do it as scum but it's so naive!

Kratos is definitely town, I just voted him because he was a doctor.  I had a bad experience with a nurse recently...

##Unvote

Yeh okay.  Answer my questions that are responses to your own questions and statements.

1 minute ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

I don't care about the claim.

I'm pretty sure that Kratos the giraffe is not kirsche. If Kratos doesn't kill Titania they are probably fucked going into today anyway, regardless of what happens. Endeavor, Crowler and Mello were all likely to be off the table.

I'm defintely not Kirsche but who I am should be painfully obvious.  Also considering I actually had part of a case planned to post early on this day phase WRT to Titania, the fact of Titania dying and flipping sk makes me WEAKER than had she been left alive.  I don't even get this argument.  How does my strongest scum read dying HELP ME AT ALL?????!?!?!????!?!!?!?

QUESTION MARK???????????