Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kratos, Omar claimed insomniac. I misread Nagito's first line to be a crumb evidently.

@ hope guy: Oh, ok. I'd still lynch faye over you right now.

No more votes on Faye right now since she's in hammer range by Ouma, unless we want to end the day 40-some hours early?. Endeavour needs to come back at some point and post in d2 stuff.

Cut by batter. You're right, I Judge that strongman's hiding in a vanilla claim because claiming power is risky without absolute knowledge of its existence, so right now it would be endeavour (?) I think as the only one. I think that will probably change.

I heavily dislike a lot of Kokichi's recent posts in the past few pages.  However I myself can't quite tell if that's just a biased fact because of some of the comments he has mentioned about me.  It's rough for me because I know for the fact I'm partially biased against both Kokichi and Lapis lazuli for the simple fact that they would believe I am scum in the position that we are in(doc claim early day 2, hitman probably used first pick, if i was scum I'd take vengeful, etc etc.)  The reason I say this is because anyone who's town would not even want to risk lynching a doc claim PERIOD.  The only people that would are scum that are really grasping at a case to attempt to make town do something terribly stupid.  This really makes me not like kokichi and Lapis.  However because of the position I am in I can't for sure say that they are scum or it's just stupid town play.  I know I myself haven't played well at all this game.

More on my dislike for Kokichi, his first post on page 22 feels really off to me.  Moving on to their post WRT ozaki's endeavor vote and Kokichi's Faye opinion it really feels to me like he's just doing things that 'please town' if you can understand what I'm saying.  It feels to me that he is posting things, thoughts, and questions that make other people feel better about him but it doesn't feel like he's actively doing anything extremely special outside of that.  I don't feel like I've seen any particularly STRONG case from Kokichi.  Don't misunderstand me when I say this for he has had good posts and to be frank he was my towniest read as of the end of day 1 but going into day 2 I feel really off about it and this might be partially gut based or I might just be biased on this factor which makes it hard for me.

Outside of that none of Beast's posts make me feel better about him and his first post of the day phase strikes me as really off and I have had a heavy dislike for it all day which is one of the bigger reasons why Beast has been one of my upper scumreads most of the game.

On 1/3/2018 at 4:03 PM, Kokichi Ouma said:

Darn, you caught me!

##Vote: Kokichi 

All I wanted was for Kratos to acknowledge my post too. He's such a meanie... *sniff*

On 1/3/2018 at 4:05 PM, Rick said:

##Vote: Kokichi Ouma

Ahah! Only scum self votes!

This is from RVS but I've seen plenty of times where scum buddies joke about things like this during RVS and vote their buddies.  I know this doesn't actually matter towards any strength in a scum read or voting potential but I dislike it.

I think to re-iterate my current lynch priority it would be something like:

Faye > Endeavor = Nagito

Sorry I'm gonna step away for a bit I'm burning up right now.

The more I think about it the more I'm supportive of an Endeavor lynch, actually. Town's first post after a night with two anti-town deaths shouldn't be claiming demotivation and making a prodvote. Even if he's struggling to come up with reads, I'd expect more engagement and motivation from town in that position.

Rick bussing Endeavor is still weird. If Faye's also scum then perhaps they just thought he was expendable enough they could ride off the cred for the rest of the game, or thought pushing the lynch to Crowler or Mello would be easy to do.

Faye / Endeavor are my top picks for a Day 2 lynch.

Strongman probably using first pick isn't necessarily true, though. Scum could wifom and pick something traditionally townie, so considering that, calling cases against you 'grasping' and removing any town intent behind them isn't productive, Kratos. The point about n1 actions still stands, however. Where do you put Ouma then, if you find her scummy.

Going to go read endeavour. Batter, I take it you've stepped back from wanting to end the day much earlier than expected?

5 minutes ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

Strongman probably using first pick isn't necessarily true, though. Scum could wifom and pick something traditionally townie, so considering that, calling cases against you 'grasping' and removing any town intent behind them isn't productive, Kratos. The point about n1 actions still stands, however. Where do you put Ouma then, if you find her scummy.

Going to go read endeavour. Batter, I take it you've stepped back from wanting to end the day much earlier than expected?

WRT bold, this is true, but as first pick you would think just picking why pick WIFOM that may or may not work vs picking something like Vengeful for a garunteed trade(unless the vengeful gets killed by SK.)  Also why pick hitman then if you are guaranteed to get doctor.  There are too many reasons scum would not pick doctor in my situation to really ascertain a sound argument for me being scum.

Also I just noticed I posted nagito and not Kokichi in my last post.

It's faye > Endeavor = Kokichi

Not nagito.  I'm really out of it.  What did you mean WRT to Night 1 actions? I don't think I stated something about night one actions outside of Omar needing to post during the night phase.

Don't worry about the n1 bit it's referring to what happened around that. I'm not entirely coherent + I didn't realize numbers were public at the time of my writings. Basically you're town, from what's already been covered.

Now back to reading.

I don't feel comfortable with an Endeavor lynch today. You're right Batter that he should be doing better than he is but there's the rick boat on him +how he's the one who volunteered both vengeful and strongman information. Yes, Strongman was probably going to be brought up, so it's NAI, but why would scum draw attention to it early, especially if its presence means  the town is going to take a closer look at vanillas like him. It doesn't sit right.

Though, on the other hand, if the plan was to bus Faye, he certainly did call her post an attempt to quickhammer in his direct reaction to it, which I would say is twisting it.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:29 PM, Mercenary Kratos said:

Why the fuck would scum pick hitman and doctor.  WIFOM purposes?  Doubtful, especially since they could easily pick something like vengeful and have an extra kill, especially if it's on someone that has been lynched frequently before for being scummy.  I don't think my track record outside of my last 2 games is pretty great and I'm pretty sure I used to be lynched all the time.

On 1/7/2018 at 6:17 PM, Endeavor said:

I've seen Mafia makes post about night kill targets before tbh. I do like him sharing more reads though.

Also, while you're right about me being town, I don't really understand your reasoning for it. Just because Rick was pushing my lynch I need to be town?

Also, these nightkills are amazing! I think this proofs Mafia has a strongman, since that's the only way they could kill the SK in one shot. Actual players shot don't suprise me too much, so I don't think there's much to derive from that.

I think this was first mention after flip if you mentioned it D1 I didn't catch that.

@Beast - Nobody knows anyone's identity. Also, please use ## in front of your votes.

Votals 2.3

Faye Valentine (4): The Batter, Omar Little, Faye Valentine, Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda (3): Lapis Lazuli, Kokichi Ouma
Endeavor (2): Toshio Ozaki, Beast
Lapis Lazuli (1): Mello

Not Voting (2): Faye Valentine, Mercenary Kratos

A bit more than 41 hours left in the phase. 6 votes to hammer.

Edited by BBM

Faye was around on and off for an hour starting from about 20 minutes after the prod on. I'd guess she was reading but at the same time she hasn't posted anything as of now to even let us know that. I'd be fine with lynching her at this point, claim or otherwise.

In any case, I'm off to hit the hay.

@Lapis Lazuli hmm I feel like this is making a big deal out of something that isn't too big of a thing. This may sound dumb but how else would have you worded it, I feel like most people won't naturally say "1/3 of a way in". Your attack on Nagito mentioning me seems weird to me because they were in different contexts, from memory Nagito cleared a bunch of people (to him) so when he said "Omar was the last scum" it made sense as it was coming from a POV perspective. When he told me that he found me townie earlier, there was generally a lot more ambiguity to the game and thus it was a different context. Feels like you're taking two things out of context there. Although even with that, not really feeling the reads on them. 99% sure I know who former Lapis is and yeah they sounded more like town self. Also it feels like they're going weirdly into detail on their scenarios (such as me being clear) in a way that i don't think scum would do. IDK just not really feeling it.

@Nagito Komaeda From memory what I remember is that you said a bunch of people were clear or something close to that, Toshio only said that some of us might probably (and I think it was two) be town whereas you saying multiple people are clear locks you into very limited options. How is Toshio's posting being counterproductive towards scum? Maybe i'm misremembering things but didn't you say Toshio's D2 vote on endeavor baffled you. Seems a bit weird to say that their posting is now good? Anyway the reason why I find your ED1 mello read to be pretty significant is because I understand that your mello case had two components to it: The ED1 stuff and the reasoning for why his vote was opportunistic. 50% of your case I felt was scummy so it stood out as pretty significant especially since your mello read was the biggest contribution from you day 1.

Beast's reasoning for  voting Mello over Endeavor seems like it's meant to appease people which bothers me. 

@Mello what do you think of Kokichi, I noticed you criticized Lapis for their kratos read despite the doctor claim, kokichi did not consider the claim either.

@Toshio Ozaki the impression I get from your lapis suspicion is that their logic isn't very good but why would you say that makes them scum?

As far as a lynch priority I definitely have Faye at the top and  beast because my opinion of them hasn't changed from d1  and the reasoning for voting mello over endeavor seriously bothers me. maybe wayyy far off Toshio because I can't really think of anything too objectionable to their play but the interactions still weird the shit out of me.

Ok, reading back sucks, I only got up to page 5,

I have a few issues with a few people, but I do not know if they have been resolved yet and even if they haven't, I should look into that more regardless

I will try reading into this day next and hopefully come up with something