Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

Scum having a Strongman was obvious from the point the SK died. Mentioning it doesn't mean anything.

Faye's post doesn't make me feel any better. If they're town responding to 4 votes with this then they have very bizarre priorities.

Endeavor's thread re-entrance bugs me. Doesn't contribute much to the current conversation, just posts a vote switch without discussing priorities. Could just be his style, but still have to wonder if this is apathetic scum play as some scum players tend to have issues fitting in naturally. His point on Komaeda's handling of his case is actually good, though. Want to see Komaeda's explanation of "not having any play related issues with the slot". I admit I was confused by Komaeda's willingness to drop Endeavor in favor of Crowler, who he said he didn't want to vote. I could see it being indicative of scum not really caring about their scumreads or how the wagons go down. I don't want to lynch Komaeda before Faye, but if anything points to him being scum in my mind it's this.

@Beast You're more engaged in the thread than both of them. I'm neutral on you right now. But I'll lynch you if you insist.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean yes, but so were draft rules and setup numbers, technically.

<--- And some of us still managed to screw that up.

I guess my thing is I don't sea it as something pond scum would think to point out, from my point of view. I'll probably get over it, because as mentioned I think the vote swap was weird (Nagito has a point about it being opportunistic) given we were just talking about lynching Faye above him and he does agree with it.

I had a point about Nagito's reaction to being top sharkbait tribute, but it turns out I misread because I thought he had gone after Ouma for remaining on him. I still think that his reaction to pressure was a little strange given I believe Faye has been agreed upon as the lunch today.

Since we're less than 24 hours away, @The Batter @Nagito Komaeda @Kokichi Ouma @Mello @Beast @Omar Little @Mercenary Kratos @Endeavor @Toshio Ozaki @Faye Valentine are you going to be online at deadline? I know I'm probably not going to make it, because I'll be busy channel-surfing.

I'm in the same boat as mello, school just started and doing some other stuff as well. Don't think I'll be here for phase end either because school :/, I still want a Faye Lynch though. I'll try to post thoughts in insomniac post

One question I can answer quickly though is @Nagito Komaeda beast voted someone this phase because his case was more original than his other read thus giving me the impression he did t to appease people.

I'll be around for phase end.

Going to wait with hammering Faye for now, because I'd rather give Nagito some more time to answer things, and for Faye to claim her role already.

@Faye Valentine If you happen to be town, for the love of all that is good, claim already. any information you don't tell us now (like information you got from night actions) is going to the grave with you, and I really don't see how that would benefit town.

##Unvote

Is it a hammer if I vote Faye? Anyway I won't be around phase end. At this rate I may need a sub; I've got exams next starting from Saturday so I might not be able to devote much time.

Welp, I've been lazy because the phase has kinda stagnated and the guy I'd rather lynch just isn't here. My bad!

I can kind of see Endeavour's point on Nagito, in a shrivelled, horribly deformed kind of way. I think their phrasing is awful though, but I'd hardly call it opportunistic because I stated I was unwilling to lynch Nagito now and my vote is just there because it is. Their follow up to Nagito's defense stinks of smelly stagnant scum who don't know how to progress a read properly though.

Ozaki, what puts Beast above the other three? While we're at it him ignoring my post makes him a meanie. Respond already you jerk!

On 1/9/2018 at 2:27 PM, Kokichi Ouma said:
On 1/9/2018 at 2:27 AM, Beast said:

At first, Toshio's logic on Rick/Endeavor was rubbing me the wrong way, but after looking at it again, I think I can actually back that up. At any rate, I would hardly consider Rick's treatment of Endeavor "hardbussing". Endeavor's infrequent posting and basic post content reminds me of a certain Mafioso from a past game who managed to get pretty far in the game with subsistence reads. Granted, one could say the same about me, but I actually know why I'm unable to post anything good or frequent.

What game was this? Give links, or I'll send my associates after you! And please stop making 'pressure vote' plays when you aren't active enough in order actually force any kind of reaction from them. What do you think of Faye's content itself, does it scare you, tiny beast?

@Beast

I should be around to hammer whenever. Hopefully this flip is more exciting than a dumb vanilla again...

Votals 2.5

Faye Valentine (5): The Batter, Omar Little, Nagito Komaeda, Lapis Lazuli, Toshio Ozaki
Nagito Komaeda (3): Kokichi Ouma, Endeavor
Endeavor (1): Beast

Not Voting (3): Faye Valentine, Mercenary Kratos, Mello

A bit under 4 hours left in the phase. 6 votes to hammer.

Edited by BBM

@Endeavor You've somehow misconstrued me saying "I don't have any play issues with this slot" with "I've never had any play issues with this slot", which I never said.  I missed that answer from Batter honestly, but regardless it didn't address all of my issues with your slot.  Being suspicious of me for having inconsistent reasons for scumreading you (FYPOV) is fine.  Someone of your talents should constantly be questioning other people!  My problem is that you found one piece of my content (which BTW happened over 72 hours ago) to be suspicious of and decided to vote me on it instead of actually bothering to read through any of my other content.  That's not what town does, that's what scum does.  Surely if I'm scum, I'd have done more than one scummy thing the entire game?  I don't even see any evidence of you bothering to read me.  My point (about you scumreading me for defending you) is that you're trying to frame me changing my mind on you later on as a scum move despite there being no benefit for scum!me to change my mind on you unless you were also scum.  Why would I care if you/Dr. Crowler got lynched considering you both claimed vanilla?  And no, just doing it to "be active" or "seem townie" is a shit excuse, I obviously didn't have any problems with either of those things before my voteswitch.

@Lapis Lazuli What scum benefit is there to me pretending not to see the Insomniac claim?  You're framing something that should not be alignment indicative as scummy.  

On 09/01/2018 at 8:09 PM, Endeavor said:

Not quoting the rest of her post, but while I appreciate her commenting on recent events, it's so surface level that it really doesn't do much positive for my read on her. Would still be fine with a lynch on this slot. Not claiming is also just weird to me. I'd like to say I think it's scummy, but I'm struggling to see why scum would do so when it shouldn't be that difficult to come up with a decent fake claim. It also doesn't make sense as town though.

This is not how town talks about the player they've spent over half the day voting. "That's nice, I still have the same opinion though, and also this play doesn't make sense and I'm not going to draw my conclusion on it". Where's your townie motivation, Endeavour? It's no wonder Shoto hates you so much.

Okay, I'll just post before I fully finish reading then.

1 hour ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

@Endeavor why did you decide to reread Nagito exactly? I didn't see any real mention of him in any of your previous posts. Lead us through your lie so we can see how you got there.

I didn't mind Nagito that much at first, because he was pretty active and had enough reads. His posts didn't really read scummy to me at a glance either.
Going further into the game, Beast's posts started to seem more towny, Crawler got lynched and Faye wasn't doing much/is getting lynched now, so it seemed I was missing a scum member somewhere. A lot of people seemed bothered my Nagito, so I figured it would be a good idea for me to read into him in more detail. Your case about him mostly forming cases after those people were being suspected was also something I really wanted to look into (either to defend Nagito from it and stop a misslynch, or to find scum).

Before I finished my full read through, I noticed the inconsistency in his opinions of me, so I decided to post that then and there, since it bothered me even on it's own (and this way people could respond to it before the phase ended).

Mostly posted that so Ouma wouldn't hammer before I was done writing everything out.

I've been reading futher along Nagito's post now. His suspision on you and me was present in his first post, so even though other people were also suspecting us at that point, I'm not really bothered by it. It also didn't really seem like sheeping to me.
He pretty much seemed to be the first person bothered by Mello. He dissagreed with some things first and seemed a bit bothered, then admitedly Batter made a post responding to Mello where he didn't like him a lot (but didn't vote him because he found someone else more sus), and then Nagito decided he found Mello more sus then me and voted there. Since the wagon on me was still going strong at that point and he already voiced discontent with Mello, I don't mind that vote either. He also openly admitted part of why he was voting Crawler was because his other scum reads "dried up".

Basicly, I'm starting to feel better about Nagito after reading his posts. I still don't like how he just happened to miss a response to his question that was posted right below the post he asked it in, but I feel like that's kind of all my scumread is coming down to, and people actually make mistakes I guess...