Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Despite supporting Azura, I think Ryoma might win.

I don't think so... I don't have high hopes for Ryoma right now. ):

Team Ryoma has to be really smart when to spend their flags. Due to the many multipliers, Team Ryoma may have spent majority of their flags. During Azura's bonus hours, Azura's score will be boosted by a lot. It takes several hours for Ryoma to be Stronger than Azura. The only chance of winning is when Team Ryoma gets Weaker at the last bonus hour, but can't trail off too much from Azura's score. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I still need to spend my last 200 flags on a multiplier. How good are the chances that team Lissa gets a multiplier soon? Right now it looks like we're stuck in the Same position.

I have 1000 flags left personnally... And what happen actually is bad. It's 11PM in France, and I don't think I can be awake until 4AM. Seriously, I'll be screwed again...

4 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

I have 1000 flags left personnally... And what happen actually is bad. It's 11PM in France, and I don't think I can be awake until 4AM. Seriously, I'll be screwed again...

I know that feel (I live in Belgium. It's also 11PM right now). The reason I already spent some flags on the first day is because I can never stay awake to catch the last multipliers. In the past VG's I always used to have some flags that I had to spent on non multiplier hours because I didn't spent them when I did have multipliers.

Edited by Hekselka

One more for the 11 PM team (I'm from Spain). 800 flags left, and waiting for a Tharja multiplier. Althought I wouldn't mind same hell to stay until the end tbh, I have a good ranking (400) and I don't want to be awake until 2-3 AM (4AM is too)

These back & forth multipliers are too much for me, that I lost count how many there were. Whenever Ryoma gets one, Azura bounces back with one of her own in a seemingly never ending cycle.

Good gods

Going to go ahead and call this one. Azura is going to give Ryoma a multiplier after this one she's got, he's going to pull ahead and give her one in the last hour and she's going to finish him. Even if he gets a same she'll still overtake him in the last hour.

The only way Ryoma wins is if he somehow gets back to back multipliers after Azura finishes this one.

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Going to go ahead and call this one. Azura is going to give Ryoma a multiplier after this one she's got, he's going to pull ahead and give her one in the last hour and she's going to finish him. Even if he gets a same she'll still overtake him in the last hour.

The only way Ryoma wins is if he somehow gets back to back multipliers after Azura finishes this one.

That is what I think as well.  at least I will have flags left for next round.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

These back & forth multipliers are too much for me, that I lost count how many there were. Whenever Ryoma gets one, Azura bounces back with one of her own in a seemingly never ending cycle.

Good gods

Yea, that's kinda why we all hate it at this point.

Two choices for Ryoma if Azura will give him the multiplier next hour.

1.Spend less or don't spend flag at all and wait for final hour.

2.No regrets and spend most flags, give final multiplier to Azura and accept defeat.

Choice No.1 is almost impossible because feather hunters won't stop and will screw Ryoma at the end

Edited by Ginko

27 minutes ago, Zeo said:

22 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

That is what I think as well.  at least I will have flags left for next round.

7 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Two choice for Ryoma if Azura will give him the multiplier next hour.

2.No regrets and spend most flags, give final multiplier to Azura and accept defeat.

Choice No.1 is almost impossible because feather hunters won't stop and will screw Ryoma at the end

How are you guys figuring this, that Azura will get a multiplier after Ryoma's? It's more likely that Ryoma will have yet another multiplier hour after his first multiplier hour.

Edit: The final hour may not have a multiplier at all, but, if it does, it's more likely going to be in Ryoma's court.

Edited by Astellius

7 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Two choice for Ryoma if Azura will give him the multiplier next hour.

Or you know, it just that hard to coordinate over hundreds of people playing.

Despite being on Team Azura, I hold no grudge against Ryoma if he does win, but I'll just be really baffled that a character who isn't even part of the theme of the gauntlet keeps on advancing and can by some miracle win it, especially if he ends up going against the likes of Tharja.

2 minutes ago, Ciarre said:

For team Azura, should I hold onto this multiplier for later? It seems like Azura won't get a multiplier for the rest of the round. 

Might as well spend the flags while you can

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Where this talk is coming from?

I joined Tharja due to RNG. With Lissa gaining multiplier for the next 2 hours, Tharja is done.

On 02/01/2018 at 11:08 PM, Clogon said:
On 02/01/2018 at 10:41 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Find your best 3-sided coin and flip it.

Tharja won via the RNG on my TI-83.

1 minute ago, Ciarre said:

For team Azura, should I hold onto this multiplier for later? It seems like Azura won't get a multiplier for the rest of the round. 

Do you mean use your flags now, or hold onto them? Azura's not going to get another multiplier, so I suppose the question is whether you're satisfied with your rank right now. If yes, probably save your flags for the next round. If not, spend flags. Which is better for Team Azura's likelihood of winning? Probably holding the flags and spending them on the last hour (which won't be a multiplier for Azura).

7 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Despite being on Team Azura, I hold no grudge against Ryoma if he does win, but I'll just be really baffled that a character who isn't even part of the theme of the gauntlet keeps on advancing and can by some miracle win it, especially if he ends up going against the likes of Tharja.

Me too, if Azura win, I will be glad to join you guys next round. I only choose Ryoma for easy 10% bonus. That is all.

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Do you mean use your flags now, or hold onto them? Azura's not going to get another multiplier, so I suppose the question is whether you're satisfied with your rank right now. If yes, probably save your flags for the next round. If not, spend flags. Which is better for Team Azura's likelihood of winning? Probably holding the flags and spending them on the last hour (which won't be a multiplier for Azura).

No, I mean hold onto the multiplier to unleash at a later time. I don't really care about using flags, I have a lot left over. I think I'll save them for the last hour so I don't help trigger same hell for Ryouma lol