Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm currently rooting for Team Lissa to beat Team Tharja, despite not being on that team.

I joined Ryoma ^.^ It looks like @Anacybele's lovely Frederick has come to join me once again.

I can't remember who else I've had. Not a single red so far, though. Keep it up, Team Ryoma!

No reds on Team Ryoma? Guess I will have to change my lead then...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, coldhand25 said:

No reds on Team Ryoma? Guess I will have to change my lead then...

I'm so happy to have no reds :) My Ryoma is much happier with his colourless, green and blue support :D

...I'm gonna change that 'though' to 'either', as 'though' makes it sound negative lol

1 hour ago, Momentai~ said:

I added Shen but I did not see the request from Kensei.

Yup! I've seen a few of them in the gauntlets and even in the arena. You can remove a unit's weapon in the equip skills menu. 

Says you either have max friends or I sent a request previously...which to be fair I did I guess.

9 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Considering these results I'll be staying on Team Ryoma for round 2 (yay!). I picked Ryoma since I couldn't pick NY!Corrin and I had yet to pull any of the NY heroes when the VG began, I figured I might as well support Corrin's stand-in. 

Plus the Ryoma vs. Takumi match that didn't get to happen last time was suddenly a thing now and...well, gg Takumi, I enjoyed facing you. :)

Well that wraps up round 1, so moving onto round 2...if anyone on Team Ryoma wants to add me: 

7909740863 (name's Ilia)

As for shoutouts, if anyone on Team Ryoma got my Kagero or PA!Azura, I hope they helped out - on my end I've gotten what I believe to be @Silith13's Matthew and @Lau's Azura. They packed quite a few punches this round so I've been happy to have them. :)

Aw, I'm really glad Azura's been helpful. She's been a mainstay on my team ever since I pulled her, I just need to run some SI on her soon.

I'm pretty sure I've had your PA!Azura, she's been a real help :)

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I joined Ryoma ^.^ It looks like @Anacybele's lovely Frederick has come to join me once again.

Awesome. :D

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Keep it up, Team Ryoma!

Sadly, we'd need good timing on the multipliers to win this one... Looks like Azura is just crushing us. >_< But at least she's someone I wouldn't mind losing to. I like her, so I'd even join her in the final.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Awesome. :D

Sadly, we'd need good timing on the multipliers to win this one... Looks like Azura is just crushing us. >_< But at least she's someone I wouldn't mind losing to. I like her, so I'd even join her in the final.

Same here :)

The keep it up was more keep up not giving me red allies xD

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Says you either have max friends or I sent a request previously...which to be fair I did I guess.

Weird. Now that you mention that, I do remember having a Kensei on my friend roster a while back. Did you used to have Roy as your main unit at one point?

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Same here :)

The keep it up was more keep up not giving me red allies xD

I haven't gotten many either... I'm surprised. There was only one or two matches where I got two Ryomas too. I got a pretty varied set for the most part.

50 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I haven't gotten many either... I'm surprised. There was only one or two matches where I got two Ryomas too. I got a pretty varied set for the most part.

Spoke too soon. Got a Nino, my Ryoma and a Selena against Ike, Alvis and Gunthra. The last one was easy to take down. Ike was not >.< Stupid swordbreaker. Had to use a light blessing >.<

But that's the only one so far.

Since VG multiplier change so far. I NEVER spend flags on first day of round ever again.

That's also make the first day of round too boring for me.

Edited by Ginko

2 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Looking for blue or green leads for those on team Ryoma. Currently leading with hector but I can switch him out for a unit of another color upon request. ID is 823 057 1886.

I sent a request! Leading with Reinhardt.

30 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Spoke too soon. Got a Nino, my Ryoma and a Selena against Ike, Alvis and Gunthra. The last one was easy to take down. Ike was not >.< Stupid swordbreaker. Had to use a light blessing >.<

But that's the only one so far.

I still have only seen my Ryoma for reds this round... xP

Edited by Anacybele

my flag spending goes like this 10 flags per turn per multiplier until the last two where I go all out.  My rank ends up pretty good when I do this, and I have enough flags for most of the multiplies that way.  Team Ryoma has good color range, I am glad people are learning.  If anyone need colorless for Ryoma I am running Innes my ID is 6148672165 name is Rain.  I can switch to B!Ike or my brave lance Lukas if needed let me know.

4 minutes ago, Tsuky said:

I sent a request! Leading with Reinhardt.

Accepted! My Reinhardt happens to run Hardy Bearings too. Only at level 1 though.

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

my flag spending goes like this 10 flags per turn per multiplier until the last two where I go all out.  My rank ends up pretty good when I do this, and I have enough flags for most of the multiplies that way.  Team Ryoma has good color range, I am glad people are learning.  If anyone need colorless for Ryoma I am running Innes my ID is 6148672165 name is Rain.  I can switch to B!Ike or my brave lance Lukas if needed let me know.

Request sent! 

Seems like we're doing the same thing with our flags. I'd say you're lucky with your allies since I've been getting red and colorless leads all day. Just lost to a TA3 Robin so I'd appreciate it if you can put BH!Ike up.

4 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Accepted! My Reinhardt happens to run Hardy Bearings too. Only at level 1 though.

I do it to complement his Blazing Thunder special, so he won't accidentally trigger Vantage. It has worked out nicely so far.

@tobuShogi I added you, do you want me to change my lead to someone else?  Honestly I have been getting more green then any other color, but I am doing pretty good on the quests.

Edit saw your request I will change to B!Ike.

Edited by EricaofRenais

10 minutes ago, Tsuky said:

I do it to complement his Blazing Thunder special, so he won't accidentally trigger Vantage. It has worked out nicely so far.

Good to know. I might switch his special to Blazing Thunder whenever I get around to upgrading Hardy Bearings.

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

@tobuShogi I added you, do you want me to change my lead to someone else?  Honestly I have been getting more green then any other color, but I am doing pretty good on the quests.

Yeah, can you put one of your blue or green units?

Still have some room for anyone who need blue lead on ryoma team. I hope my Shiro would be helpful.

Feel free to add as long as you don't use red lead against my ryoma or got rejected

13 hours ago, Aera said:

Whoever is on Team Ryoma, please add me? ): You can add me if you want anyways. I will be putting my buffing Ninian or Olivia up. I haven't gotten any good friend units in the last couple battles.

I just changed my lead to W!Lissa, who is a Ploy bot (Def / Attack). She has 40 Resistance. Feel free to add me. (:

Edit: Can change to Genny with Savage Blow + Attack Ploy as well. She has the Dazzling Staff Refine. Just let me know if you need colorless. 

Edited by Aera

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@LordFrigid

Your Tana is breaking the game.

[Arden, in the wrong place at the wrong time]

That's without Hone Fliers buffs.

> Finally gets out of the castle.
> Immediately taken out by a girl on a pegasus.

That'll teach him.

Without Hone Fliers though, dang. On a semi-related note, I had your Elise take out a Hector earlier this morning...that never fails to amuse me.

I got like 4 friend requests. Seems people liked my S!Corrin (makes sense considering many are getting tons of Airzuras which is bad) but my list is full so I'm unable to accept them... IS needs to increase the friend list cap soon.