Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

*Sigh* Kiss my ass, multiplier. You always ruin everything.

Welp, we're done. I suppose this is for the better though, given I'm going into next round with 1,605 flags left to spend. I don't normally defect to the team that beat mine, but it'd make more sense from a merc standpoint to go with Lissa instead of Azura especially since I have the former but not the latter. Besides, LIssa's art is far more gorgeous compared to Azura's.

I'm still going all in on feathers for Tharja, just in case. The final round's going to be a snore without her or even meme man Ryoma left in the running, so might as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

I'm still going all in on feathers for Tharja, just in case. The final round's going to be a snore without her or even meme man Ryoma left in the running, so might as well.

Same here, it's always more fun when then there is a "villain" to these things.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, anybody got my Frederick? Hope he helped out more people by being a big bulky wall! ^^

On melee units, including dragons amazingly, he did great. Archers also couldn't dent him; Brave Bow Lyn was actually a blessing since it'd be a free Ignis charge. Had no losses at all, but it was iffy to put him up against units like Tiki or Ayra. Tiki's low Spd allowed him to survive and ready Ignis for the kill at least, and while Ayra was able to get her special off and take him out, but it would at least put her in kill range.

Just now, Johann said:

On melee units, including dragons amazingly, he did great. Archers also couldn't dent him; Brave Bow Lyn was actually a blessing since it'd be a free Ignis charge. Had no losses at all, but it was iffy to put him up against units like Tiki or Ayra. Tiki's low Spd allowed him to survive and ready Ignis for the kill at least, and while Ayra was able to get her special off and take him out, but it would at least put her in kill range.

Well, that's what I built him for! To tank and smash with Ignis! Glad it's working great for people! ^^ He can also one-shot some mages if you can keep them from hitting him first.

20 minutes ago, Aera said:

I’m joining Team Lissa for the next round so that I have a bonus unit. Should have gone with her first. ):

I'm a little sad we have to clash next round. Thanks for every units you lead and switch for many times. They are all amazing.

@Tragonight I will be glad to fight with you. Allow my Shiro to eat Brave Lyn's arrows for you.

Edited by Ginko

Just now, Anacybele said:

Well, that's what I built him for! To tank and smash with Ignis! Glad it's working great for people! ^^ He can also one-shot some mages if you can keep them from hitting him first.

Yep, he had no problem smushing up Reinhardts like grapes. I actually didn't see many other mages beyond Reinhardt and the occasional Nino (which Ryoma himself handles as easily as ordering a pizza).

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Not sure if Lissa winning is a sure thing.  She's projected to win by about 90million, but if she underperformed or Tharja repeats her vote total from last hour, Tharja would win.

From what I'm looking at, she's projected to win by a billion. She'd have to put in like less than half of what she did last hour.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Yep, he had no problem smushing up Reinhardts like grapes. I actually didn't see many other mages beyond Reinhardt and the occasional Nino (which Ryoma himself handles as easily as ordering a pizza).

From what I'm looking at, she's projected to win by a billion. She'd have to put in like less than half of what she did last hour.

You know what, you're right.  I misread the numbers.  I seem to have missed the billions place.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Haha, yep! He's also meant to be a Reinhardt counter (on player phase though, he can't always survive him).

It looks like Team Lissa has a shot at victory! I'm absolutely thrilled. I love Voting Gauntlets and how incredibly close they always are.

Honestly I wish they would just drop the pretense of being a popularity contest and call it a Hero Gauntlet or something. Maybe replace the current multiplier system with a bonus to the smaller team that makes it perfectly equal if all players on both teams give it their all. Then it would be a contest of who's fans were more dedicated instead of who had the most fans, which sounds really fun to me.

I managed to pull over a million points this round again, which was good enough to land me at cumulative rank 20, at least for a little bit. @DarkLordIvy @Anime27Arts @Luna of Dragonblood How's my Eldigan been doing, if you guys have gotten him?

LS8l7jF.png?1

It looks like Team Lissa will be the underdog in the last round again, so my strategy should work for one more round, hopefully.

Yay Rezzy's foolproof feather mercenary strategy

Edited by Rezzy

See, this is why I love the Gauntlet. It really puts you at the edge of your seat near the end, since anything could happen now.

I'm Team Tharja but I really don't care who wins. This has been pretty exciting and it's not even the final round.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

See, this is why I love the Gauntlet. It really puts you at the edge of your seat near the end, since anything could happen now.

I'm Team Tharja but I really don't care who wins. This has been pretty exciting and it's not even the final round.

Team Lissa here. Let's both give it our all! It's been fun regardless of who wins and who loses.

I was planning on eventually going to team Tharja or Ryoma but I guess it’s gonna be Lissa all the way. Pretty exciting gauntlet with two underdogs in the finals.

I’ve also been pretty lucky with partners this time. Rando WE!Chrom, Rando Brave Lyn, and @Infinite Dreams Laslow have been helpful.

6 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

Team Lissa here. Let's both give it our all! It's been fun regardless of who wins and who loses.

Team lissa here too, I think we can win with how much flip floping has happened in the past few hours.

Always important to save 400 flags for the last hour.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Is anyone here not one team Lissa or tharja that can report how things went across the pond?

Can't say for sure, but pretty sure Azura won.  Ryoma was way behind in the last hour and had a much smaller team.