Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

26 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

None force you, actually it's not like you have to play Tempest Trial full of characters you hate in first place. You can just go with developer, daily maps or even just grind tower. This is game of unlimited possibilities!

And I for one am not even going to try for the 40%s. 20% will do just fine, even though this is a full-length thing.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And I for one am not even going to try for the 40%s. 20% will do just fine, even though this is a full-length thing.

Ouch, I became used pretty fast to the minis ... I didn't think this one was going 2 weeks. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ouch, I became used pretty fast to the minis ... I didn't think this one was going 2 weeks. 

There is a minuscule theoretical possibility that the minis have now become regular (as they should) because the header for this thing doesn’t say “Mini”…
…but that isn’t going to happen, lol.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There is a minuscule theoretical possibility that the minis have now become regular (as they should) because the header for this thing doesn’t say “Mini”…
…but that isn’t going to happen, lol.

Let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst (and pull)

Well, I reached 50,000 for the first time on the last one, let's see if I can reach....was it 99,999 for the full length trial?

Time to put Azura and Hector to work again.

37 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Of course you don't, you just have to grind twice as much as usually. If one of askr is 20% it's not even that much. 

I still hate grinding TT though. It gets really tedious. It's easiest if I have a 40%.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

Well, I reached 50,000 for the first time on the last one, let's see if I can reach....was it 99,999 for the full length trial?

Yep, the full-length tempest rewards stop at 99,999 points. It’s tedious but still doable.

Someone mentioned "Armor Boots" to be a TT reward. What if they won't be the expected Armor March Seal (which would be called "Armor March" anyway), but 

a) a seal that transforms an infantry unit into an armor unit?

b) an item for the new tapping mode?

c) a seal to be effective against armors (kick armors a**)?

d) a seal to prevent "slow" and similar effects?

e) WoM effect to beam near allied/opposed armor units?

I'm liking all of these TTs we've been getting. :3 All the rewards have been well worth it! I thought about pulling on the new seasonal banner, but I want to wait and see what the next one is going to be first. None of these characters are my fave, but Hector is kind of...wow. I don't usually like buff guys, but he's gonna win a special place in my heart. XD But he doesn't really offer anything all that new. I really like Eliwood's art as well, and since he's free, I'm in luck! I don't have a 5* blue armor yet, so he rounds everything out. Both Lyn and Roy would be good to have for Armor Emblem and Horse Emblem, but I think I can be patient enough to wait for a legendary banner with them on it to roll around. Running another full-length tempest without a 40% bonus unit won't be super fun, but I think I can make it work.

I kind of hope regular Lilina is a 20% bonus. Maybe Ninian will be on there? Regular Lyn? Regular Roy?

44 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Someone mentioned "Armor Boots" to be a TT reward. What if they won't be the expected Armor March Seal (which would be called "Armor March" anyway), but 

I think it's literally Armor Boots. +1 Movement to an armored unit

1 minute ago, r_n said:

I think it's literally Armor Boots. +1 Movement to an armored unit

I didn't know it was an item in the main series. That would make armors better than infantry (at least one per team) and it would boost mixed teams further. And it would be boring compared to most of my ideas. ;-)

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Datamine shows it to be +1 move to an armored user when at 100% HP, can't be upgraded.

The Armor Boots skill/seal only works when that unit has 100% hp.

There is only one icon, so only one level (no upgrades). So it is not as powerful as Armor March.

I think this skill can help an armored unit keep up with a mixed movement team, but in Armor Emblem, Armor March will have the upper hand.

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Actually, according to the datamine, Armored boots is a new skill. It makes me think Eliwood would be the user of said skill

Also according to the datamine, Eliwood comes with Goad Armor.

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Actually, according to the datamine, Armored boots is a new skill. It makes me think Eliwood would be the user of said skill

Is Armoured Boots a B then? Mobility skills used to go there until the Fire Nation attacked Armour March arrived.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Is Armoured Boots a B then? Mobility skills used to go there until the Fire Nation attacked Armour March arrived.

The datamine would have revealed it to be part of his kit, but I don't know. Dataminers are probably referring to it as a skill since they don't know if it's a seal or not. Squad Ace is obviously a seal so they were able to easily figure that one out.