New Heroes Coming in April!! - Thracia 776's Leif, Nanna, and Finn!

Coolmanio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's not April. What a strange announcement. Have they ever announced something so far in advance before? Are they afraid of some backlash over what Friday's banner is going to be? So confused.

This is kind of a strange announcement for them to make. XD "If these were the heroes you were expecting, you're totally wrong." 

Now there's going to be even more mystery surrounding who's going to pop up in that trailer tomorrow. I want to see some Elibe characters. If we can get Canas, Pent, Louise, or Lugh, I'll be a happy camper. 

But I am happy that the Thracia characters are at least planned. I guess we'll probably get a gimmick banner and then this one? Nanna looks really cute...

Interesting that they're telling us this now, considering the banner is apparently coming in April and we're still only at the beginning of March. Maybe they're sick of people asking "Where Thracia"?

Anyway, I'm happy for those that were waiting for this, but as someone who hasn't played Thracia, I see this as an opportunity to save orbs. Good times all around.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

But it's not April. What a strange announcement. Have they ever announced something so far in advance before? Are they afraid of some backlash over what Friday's banner is going to be? So confused.

Yeah, I am assuming this is a, "See!! We are releasing them! Relax guys!", type of move more than anything else.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Don't be a stick in the mud, man

Besides I can't afford Morgan after 130 orbs of failing to get Grima.

I want what I want!

But, no, seriously, I didn't read the "April" part and took this as permission to try for Grima again. I got Grima, but now I'm in poor position for the next banner. Now hopefully she won't be in the next. Probably not though if they're saving her for Farfetched Heroes.

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So... is she going to be a healer or tome user?

Nanna doesn't use tomes in the games she appears in (Holy War and Thracia). She uses Swords and Staves.

So yeah, I'd guess she's a healer, but she might be a sword user as well.

Edited by Nobody

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I want what I want!

But, no, seriously, I didn't read the "April" part and took this as permission to try for Grima again. I got Grima, but now I'm in poor position for the next banner. Now hopefully she won't be in the next. Probably not though if they're saving her for Farfetched Heroes.

Exactly my point, more orbs to be save here. Assuming the next banner isn't a holiday one with Awakening cast again.

Nanna is cute. I'm hoping we finally get her as another staff cavalry considering we haven't gotten a new staff unit in ages. Hopefully, she comes with Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff and gets demoted to 4-star rarity, but that's probably getting my hopes up too much.

Hopefully, Leaf gets his Light Sword, and it behaves like a real magic sword (counting as a blue tome on ranged counterattack and all).

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

So about that, are we still getting new heroes trailer tmr? I mean the one that is stated in the March roadmap.

Sometime between now and tomorrow night (for the States).

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Assuming the next banner isn't a holiday one with Awakening cast again.

Don't worry. Since they're not labeled as Special Heroes, they're new Heroes that will be added to the regular pool.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Nanna is cute. I'm hoping we finally get her as another staff cavalry considering we haven't gotten a new staff unit in ages. Hopefully, she comes with Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff and gets demoted to 4-star rarity, but that's probably getting my hopes up too much.

Hopefully, Leaf gets his Light Sword, and it behaves like a real magic sword (counting as a blue tome on ranged counterattack and all).

Sometime between now and tomorrow night (for the States).

Blaggi Sword

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Don't worry. Since they're not labeled as Special Heroes, they're new Heroes that will be added to the regular pool.

Oh thank god, I really am running low on orbs. Why won't let me pull Grima, ANNA!?

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Exactly my point, more orbs to be save here. Assuming the next banner isn't a holiday one with Awakening cast again.

Someone else already pointed out they won't, but knowing my luck it will be Sumia, the other Awakening character I've been wanting. Or the next legendary Hero will be Lucina, Chrom, or Marth (Male Robin would work too, but I don't see that happening at the moment).

Edited by Arthur97