Super Robot Wars

Rei

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have Latooni, you got Ryusei :/

I realise that, but Ryusei is not worth it.

To be fair, screw Latooni and put Ibis in her place.

I cannot wait to play as Gaiking *o*

The thing is though, Ryusei makes Latooni so much cuter when she tries to please him when she is being hotblooded. ^_^. Those two are so cute together, but then there is also MaixRyusei as well.

The thing is though, Ryusei makes Latooni so much cuter when she tries to please him when she is being hotblooded. ^_^. Those two are so cute together, but then there is also MaixRyusei as well.

She's cute, but Ryusei is just horrible.

Excellen!Kyosuke is better. Even Bullet!Kusuha.

Mai and Latoony is both loli, Ryusei do have a good choice for being a lolicon.

But Excellen own both of them, she is so funny and lovely, to have such a girlfriend like that...Kyosuke is so damn lucky.

Nah, he's not lucky, he's just that awesome.

Nah, he's not lucky, he's just that awesome.

Actually, he is lucky, but not for that reason. ;)

I love Mio quoting Hokuto no Ken though. It's a shame they ditched Masoukishin as those designs really had something going for them. I really liked Ismile (one of the last bosses, but not on the hard [easy?] route with Shuu).

Actually, he is lucky, but not for that reason. ;)

I love Mio quoting Hokuto no Ken though. It's a shame they ditched Masoukishin as those designs really had something going for them. I really liked Ismile (one of the last bosses, but not on the hard [easy?] route with Shuu).

Fist of the North Loli. Real shame though, but the main ones stayed(Ryune/Masaki s2)

Ismile? That sounds familiar. What game is that?

Oh, and DS Masoukishins would be fucktastic.

Ismile is one of the last bosses in the Masoukishin game, this is about the only imagine I can find of it, but it's the last boss on one of the story routes. There's two or three other last bosses if you take a different route though, and you won't see it if you do.

It's an S class Masouki which is above Cybaster who is an A class one, though I don't think it has the Mac Guffin Cybaster has.

SRW Alpha Gaiden is rape. That is all.

In which meaning? I've heard it was hard.

Also, I also heards they're finishing the patching to SRWJ.

And it's a fucking shame that the Gaiking in SRWK will be the newer one. Shame because it's no Sanshiro, and that means no Akira Kamiya, and that means no Badass sounding "FACE-OPEN" popping into mind.

And NO GREAT MAZINGER, WHY THE FUCK?

And it's a fucking shame that the Gaiking in SRWK will be the newer one. Shame because it's no Sanshiro, and that means no Akira Kamiya, and that means no Badass sounding "FACE-OPEN" popping into mind.

It's really really fun I meant.

Eh I would rather a SRW D translation :(. Shin Getter Robo Armageddon <333

It's really really fun I meant.

Eh I would rather a SRW D translation :(. Shin Getter Robo Armageddon <333

Oh, I see.

I would want both, but one has FUCKIN HEATS, and the other has Layzner, Dancouga(with Burning Rage as the theme s2), Tekkaman and stuff, and I'm playing it....

@ gaiden is easy unless you want a perfect score...And I dont think it's funny but getting zeta gundam in the first chapter is awesome and the animation was so good for a PS1 game, I love it.

anyway, there are informations about which series will appreare in srw K already?

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=14159522

Edited by Sky

I want a Playstation now.

I'm really hoping for more Gurren Lagann, but I heard there were copyright issues that still stand in the way.

You can use the ePSXe emulator for PSX games. Doesn't come with PSX BIOS or graphics plugin, but they're pretty easy to find.