Super Robot Wars

Rei

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? Have you ever watched Gundam Seed and Destiny? Kira, Rey za Burrel, Mu, and Creuset all have that weird sensation (bell noise) when the others are around.

Edited by Eltoshen

do you know how to put links up? because you've messed up this and the last time too...

You talking about this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kal12fRsk4...re=channel_page

or this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkY8ED_6jEs

Heh Heh oops yeah thanx also

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8899/20219673ae1.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2821/93263009kl7.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5192/37670300gk7.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7752/21405854pu7.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4811/40396434ko4.jpg

Partner battle system

-Similar to the OG system where you can group two units together. In here, one acts as the "attack" while the other is support.

-If the support unit's weapon range and the terrain allows it, the support unit can perform an assist attack. But this also means that the support unit will also get damaged if the attack unit gets hit.

-The movement paces are based on the attack unit. If the attack unit can fly and the support unit can only move on land, the group can still move. However, when this occurs, the support unit cannot assist in anyway.

Attack Combo system:

-Different combination of units can allow one to use specific attack skills.

-If the character's attack combo level is high enough, it can attack more than one enemy.

I think it's the second link.

And Black Ace, use this kind of tags:

Text Here [/url ]

And thanks I I put the propor tags on the links I posted

Edited by Black Ace

Oh damn, Kira is not a newtype, how can he hear a bell ring right before he attacks?

I am talking about this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kal12fRsk4...re=channel_page

Each Gundam that is not UC has their kind of newtype, but with a different name.

The exception is G Gundam, which should be a given.

In Gundam Wing, there's also no one having any special power.

Anyway,

But in compensation they have those ultra cheap demigod MS. That don't get hit. That do corkscrew sommersaults.

Dangaioh is a bit too weird. Here is what I could get: 3 chicks and one guy get their memories erased, then they have to pilot that things and stuff happens.

Didn't watched it yet.

In any case, these days I've been playing SRT OG2 for GBA, ohsnapz. This is the first time I've gone farther than chapter 36. Every other time, I stopped to earn money so I could upgrade all my mechs, lol. I eventually killed my...you know...spirit in playing the game.

But in any case, this time I just focused on the characters I liked and I abused the shit out of Lefina and Radha's Bless spell, so I had enough money to upgrade all my combo attacks fully while keeping the mechs decently balanced (mainly just added to their avoid).

I only got around 33/40 skill points this round since I was too lazy to go back and replay some chapters. The last chapters are way easy compared to the earlier ones. >_>

Edited by Eltoshen

Never went far in both OG games, and I don't think I will. Most of the characters are too meh for words, and the immense dialogue(that I feel obligated to read, as it is in english) bore the shit out of me.

I remember when one mission in SRW4 had less dialogue than an intermission in OG.Good times, I'm going to download it again, now.

wtf, are you serious? The plot is really solid, and the dialogue builds your opinions on characters. If I was only playing for the effects, I'd be way bored and probably wouldn't touch the game again after beating it once.

wtf, are you serious? The plot is really solid, and the dialogue builds your opinions on characters. If I was only playing for the effects, I'd be way bored and probably wouldn't touch the game again after beating it once.

Playing something you can understand will always make you feel better. And OG have some good chars like Ex, Lamia,v...v....This is the game where there's around 10 or more main char, dont hope so much.

Playing something you can understand will always make you feel better. And OG have some good chars like Ex, Lamia,v...v....This is the game where there's around 10 or more main char, dont hope so much.

Wait, what? I don't get what your post meant.

In any case, these days I've been playing SRT OG2 for GBA, ohsnapz. This is the first time I've gone farther than chapter 36. Every other time, I stopped to earn money so I could upgrade all my mechs, lol. I eventually killed my...you know...spirit in playing the game.

That reminds me my EX Hard save is up to about that point...

the map after the moon/earth Cradle.

I kind of stopped there since there wouldn't be anything new. Just levels I'd played already except now the enemies would have the 50 kills bonus and stronger mechs. Oh the stats are "only" 20% better...yeah great that means they had 200,000HP they now have 240,000 *whimper*

As for money. I'm really tight with it. I never upgraded weapons (you can't in EX Hard) and I almost always use the money boost specials on enemies worth a lot. Usually I spend my money on Energy and if a mech is lucky the other stats. At least OG2 gives some incentive with the bonuses for maxing all stats.

I suppose I should continue as I want to see if my Huckebein Gunner is effective end-game.

I know the plot is solid, but there's way too much dialogue, and coolness doesn't mean they are good characters.

i.e:Ratsel is cool, but he's just a copy/paste from Quatro, after all.

I know the plot is solid, but there's way too much dialogue, and coolness doesn't mean they are good characters.

i.e:Ratsel is cool, but he's just a copy/paste from Quatro, after all.

I never said the characters were cool. I said they were well developed.

Besides, Ratsel isn't even one of the main characters, so...what did you expect?

I never said the characters were cool. I said they were well developed.

Besides, Ratsel isn't even one of the main characters, so...what did you expect?

Ryusei is developed and is one of the mains, and still is not good.

Masaki and Kyosuke are the best mains in all the series.

Ryusei is developed and is one of the mains, and still is not good.

Masaki and Kyosuke are the best mains in all the series.

The main characters in OG2 are Kyosuke, Excellen, and Lamia. Everybody else only has minor parts. Hell, Ryusei's part in the story was over by the end of OG1 actually, and nothing that happened in OG2 directly relates to him.

The main enemies, the Einsts, relate to Excellen and Kyosuke.

The Shadow Mirrors relate to Lamia and Gilliam.

Masaki's whole battle with Shu was basically thrown aside in OG2, and Shu really did nothing except make a cameo appearance in one chapter. Maybe you should actually play a bit farther, as you'll find out more about who matters in this game. XD (aka, everybody else is just there for the yay!mechacombos and a little sidestory)

Edited by Eltoshen

The main characters in OG2 are Kyosuke, Excellen, and Lamia. Everybody else only has minor parts. Hell, Ryusei's part in the story was over by the end of OG1 actually, and nothing that happened in OG2 directly relates to him.

Masaki's whole battle with Shu was basically thrown aside in OG2, and Shu really did nothing except make a cameo appearance in one chapter. Maybe you should actually play a bit farther, as you'll find out more about who matters in this game. XD (aka, everybody else is just there for the yay!mechacombos and a little sidestory)

No, I was actually referring to when Ryusei was a main character, and when Masaki was THE main character. Wasn't precisely aimed at OG2 XD, though I am aware that Lamia, Excellen and Kyosuke are the mains.

Also Levi was kinda good as a character. And Bullet(SRW@)

Double post, but can someone with the patched Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden help me?

The game plays fine, but the graphics are a big edgy, and there are no voice sounds...

True, I was kinda angry that you just see the Neo Granzon there in the game, and he just runs off.

True, I was kinda angry that you just see the Neo Granzon there in the game, and he just runs off.

But wasn't Shuu in the OG game for PS2, with goddamn epic moves and such?