Super Robot Wars

Rei

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patlabor would be a little weird to put in IMO. Though it would make some nice cannon-fodder bosses for the game.

Meh, they put freakin' Detonator Orgun and Tekkaman, putting a real robot wouldn't be much of a problem.

Daitarn 3 + Zambot 3.....My most favorite super robots, they should appeare in any srw...

They are in SRWZ, if that helps.

wtf no Gundam 00. >_>

Oh well, Gundam Seed Destiny, XD. I wonder how this game will turn out. Perfect timing, as well.

Terada has said earlier that he waits a show to end, then after some time he puts it on the next game.

Gundam 00 has not ended yet, that's why.

Terada has said earlier that he waits a show to end, then after some time he puts it on the next game.

Gundam 00 has not ended yet, that's why.

Oh, the first and second season are separate, however.

also, why no code geass?

But he waits for the whole series to end.

As for Code Geass, it has ended recently. Terade waits like 2 years(or 3,4 games) to put a new series in the next SRW.

But on the bright side, we've got PORTABLE Gaiking and Shin Jeeg.

Edited by Skasha

ABUSHOKURAI!

Really, I think they reason they did not put Getter Robo in the game is because 2 pilots with Akira Kamiya as the Seiyuu would be too muhc for the DS to handle.

I mean, it doesn't have Tekkaman, but I'm pouring ecstasy.

I still have yet to watch any of the anime besides Gundam Seed/Destiny featured in SRW K.

>_> It's getting harder to find anime online these days, so I have to torrent everything...which takes a long time.

I still have yet to watch any of the anime besides Gundam Seed/Destiny featured in SRW K.

>_> It's getting harder to find anime online these days, so I have to torrent everything...which takes a long time.

I would recomend Shin Jeeg and Gaiking: Legend of Daikū Maryū, both recent.

But, you might try watching the 70's version of those shows, as well as Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger and Mazinkaizer.

Then I recommend G gundam, turn A gundam, Z gundam, ZZ gundam, V gundam, X gundam, Wing gundam~

Not in that order though. I also recomend you to be emotionally strong while watching Z and V Gundam, that are the saddest ones yet, together with 08th MS Team.

In terms of Gundam, I would say

Original series movie trilogy, Z, ZZ (if you want), CCA and then any of the UC OVAs for your UC needs

For AU, watch in any order, but I think Turn A is the best to see and possibly G Gundam as it's so different (probably in reverse order so Turn A's references to G can be appreciated)

EDIT: For UC, Crossbone and F91 are good but they take place afterwards and feel quite detached from the first UC series. Though I still recommend them over any (non Turn A) AU series.

Edited by Posaydal

I don't mean to change the subject or be a bit of a "well duh" has anyone got their teeth into Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden yet?

Okay let me rephrase that. Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden in English. Don't worry about the words beta, it seems to mean nothing more than a few bits of Japanese (mainly the encylopedia and Karaoke) and some occasional glitchy text. I've not tried it yet as my Christmas gaming backlog is huge.

Now that's nice, the site is taking forever to load. -.-

Yeah, it was doing the same for me too, yesterday. It's working fine now, though.

By the way, as long as I don't really fall for a character, I don't get scarred, really. And even then, I get over it. Lockon...

Yeah, it was doing the same for me too, yesterday. It's working fine now, though.

By the way, as long as I don't really fall for a character, I don't get scarred, really. And even then, I get over it. Lockon...

You will fall for some character in Zeta. In Victory not that much, you won't have time to.

I just couldn't bear to start a new game immediately. I had to jam out to JAM Project's Hagane no Messiah as the menu theme music... EPIC

Which of the games?

SRW Alpha Gaiden. I'm playing the english patch right now.

Oh yes.

SRW@G has Xabungle, so it's winwin.

THE NEXT DS SRW SHOULD HAVE XABUNGLE! SEND THIS TO BANPRESTO! NO MORE RYUSEI AND THOSE SUCKERS! ONLY AWESOME GUYS SUCH AS MISTERY GOURMET, ZENGAR, AND CHICKS LIKE LATOONI, AYA, LEVI.