• Briefs
    • Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why buy when you're cute enough to coax freebies out of everyone?

*Offers Aprijuice*

There's a Pokemon of Serenes Forest Thread. Think that one would be a better place for the Pokemon talk :D:

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, CA Valkyrie said:

There's a Pokemon of Serenes Forest Thread. Think that one would be a better place for the Pokemon talk :D:

Yes, Mom.

9 minutes ago, CA Valkyrie said:

Dang why is Eevee so cute?!

*pets his head*

*Nimble on your fingers, hopefully you have a good nail paint if you have one otherwise it will taste awful for me -__-*

Edited by Nym

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Pets gently*

So soft, particularly the mane. Eevees are wonderful.

*Offers Soothe Bell*

Just tell me whatever hold item interests you.

*Put my paws on your legs*

*Rub my head on your hands*

*Try to play with the bell*

Anything that I can play with.

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I mean, might as well fantasize about cuddling with Pokemon. It's about as likely as some of us ever finding a real girl to get up close and personal with...

Same here only with boy for me. Sigh.

Where is my soulmate, universe? I already crave his touch. And a certain part of him deep inside me

23 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Where is my soulmate, universe? I already crave his touch. And a certain part of him deep inside me

dang girl, u thursty 

Edited by Excellen Browning

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I am sure there are plenty of men willing and able to give you exactly what you crave. You just have to put yourself out there and make it known to the men who are able to supply your demand.

8 minutes ago, Raven said:

I am sure there are plenty of men willing and able to give you exactly what you crave. You just have to put yourself out there and make it known to the men who are able to supply your demand.

I want more than just sex though, I outlined what I want in my post on the previous page, and I've always been really socially awkward.

Plus, I'm certain if I were to find him now, I'd probably mostly only want him around for sex and tell him to go home other times because I want my space. So...yeah.

42 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I want more than just sex though, I outlined what I want in my post on the previous page, and I've always been really socially awkward.

Plus, I'm certain if I were to find him now, I'd probably mostly only want him around for sex and tell him to go home other times because I want my space. So...yeah.

This sounds quite like the sort of relationship I'd like to have, but have real trouble finding outside people who are poly.

52 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I want more than just sex 

52 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I'd probably mostly only want him around for sex 

Image result for mixed signals

Give a man mixed drinks, not mixed signals. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

6 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Image result for mixed signals

Give a man mixed drinks, not mixed signals. 

Lol yeah I see that now. I meant that I wouldn't base my choice on just sexual stuff. I'd fall in love with his personality and stuff too. Eventually I want to get less anti social and a bit more extroverted. Make sense?

the way I took it as was "I want an intense sexual relationship, with some of the normal romantic stuff, but not be together for most of the week"

Basically this.

Edited by Dragoncat

8 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Lol yeah I see that now. I meant that I wouldn't base my choice on just sexual stuff. I'd fall in love with his personality and stuff too. Eventually I want to get less anti social and a bit more extroverted. Make sense?

Yeah I get that.

Just a heads up--when you get a man. Don't be the girl who tells a guy she "needs her space." Then gets mad because her man is acting distant. Then tells him that she wants "more than just sex stuff." Then gets mad because her man is acting clingy

...We aren't mindreaders...

From the guys PoV; nothing is more infuriating than a girl who doesn't know what she wants, and gives him shit like its his fault that she can't figure out what shes looking for.

3 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Yeah I get that.

Just a heads up--when you get a man. Don't be the girl who tells a guy she "needs her space." Then gets mad because her man is acting distant. Then tells him that she wants "more than just sex stuff." Then gets mad because her man is acting clingy

...We aren't mindreaders...

From the guys PoV; nothing is more infuriating than a girl who doesn't know what she wants, and gives him shit like its his fault that she can't figure out what shes looking for.

I don't expect anyone to be a mindreader, I'd probably be open about what I want. At least I hope so.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I don't expect anyone to be a mindreader, I'd probably be open about what I want. At least I hope so.

That's good. Communication is the cornerstone of any relationship; if you're both open about what you want and you both want the same thing, you're already halfway there.

Your ideas of what you want may change though once you're actually in the relationship. Like you say now--having never been in a romantic relationship--that you want to be in a romantic relationship where you and your partner are away from each other for most of the week.

When you find someone who you actually have a deep romantic connection to. And the personalities click. And the sex is good. You're going to be amazed how much time you want to spend with that person. 

2 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

That's good. Communication is the cornerstone of any relationship; if you're both open about what you want and you both want the same thing, you're already halfway there.

Your ideas of what you want may change though once you're actually in the relationship. Like you say now--having never been in a romantic relationship--that you want to be in a romantic relationship where you and your partner are away from each other for most of the week.

When you find someone who you actually have a deep romantic connection to. And the personalities click. And the sex is good. You're going to be amazed how much time you want to spend with that person. 

Maybe not most of the week, but yeah. I bet I will want to spend a lot of time with my soulmate once I find him for that reason. I'd still need my space on occasion though, which would be fine.

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Your ideal partner would be someone who's patient and understanding of your feelings and situation.  Don't feel like you need to read his mind or bend over backwards to cater to his needs or wants.  Just be yourself and communicate with him whatever's on your mind: thoughts, worries, doubts, needs, etc.  And if he's not on board or gets on your case for being needy/clingy/bitchy then he's probably not the right guy for you.  Don't be afraid to walk away from a relationship if you feel like it won't work.  I know it's easier said than done but the longer you stay the harder it will be to leave, and the relationship will most likely get worse.  Some guys will make you feel like no one else will love you but them, which is not true at all!  We all deserve to be happy and not settle for a guy who would get upset for women being women. 

27 minutes ago, CA Valkyrie said:

Your ideal partner would be someone who's patient and understanding of your feelings and situation.  Don't feel like you need to read his mind or bend over backwards to cater to his needs or wants.  Just be yourself and communicate with him whatever's on your mind: thoughts, worries, doubts, needs, etc.  And if he's not on board or gets on your case for being needy/clingy/bitchy then he's probably not the right guy for you.  Don't be afraid to walk away from a relationship if you feel like it won't work.  I know it's easier said than done but the longer you stay the harder it will be to leave, and the relationship will most likely get worse.  Some guys will make you feel like no one else will love you but them, which is not true at all!  We all deserve to be happy and not settle for a guy who would get upset for women being women. 

Exactly!

@Excellen Browning If it's true love, hopefully I'll just know. That's what my mom said once, that you just know when you're with the right person.

Edited by Dragoncat

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Exactly!

If a guy can't accept you as you are (the good and the bad) and vice versa, then he's probably not the one.

It's good to put yourself out there and meet new people.  People rarely marry the first person they date so you'll most likely come across different types before you find someone you envision yourself being with.  And that is perfectly fine.  The more people you meet,  you'll have a clearer idea of what you want in a partner.  Don't force anything and just let the courting process run its course.  The worse thing you can do is to be in a relationship just for the sake of being in one. 

Dragoncat I'm right here!

I guess it's just tied to my personality, but the most important thing to me in a relationship is that I can give the other person what they want. Most girls seem to want to be adored (at least that's what I've always thought) and I just have a built-in knack for adoring girls. Well, by "knack" I mean enjoyment of. I'm not particularly good at it. However, in a serious relationship people tend to want a lot more than praise and closure, regardless of how well-intentioned those may be. Seeing as I could never fulfill a girl like Dragoncat's more... intimate desires, I don't really feel old enough or mature enough for serious relationships. 

One thing I've been wondering though, and since this is the women's thread I suppose this would be the best place to ask it: do girls enjoy being complimented or appreciated by people like me, or do they only care for that kind of attention from people in a committed relationship with them? Honestly, if I ever give you a compliment, I mean it. I decided a long time ago that if I ever found something in the world that I thought was beautiful, either tangibly or emotionally, I wouldn't let society or insecurity keep me from telling it as much. But if all I really do is bother people, then maybe I should stop.