Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Because you like that musical and you started associating it with your own life.

Did Cloud's parents name him that because it was really cloudy outside when he was born?

Edited by Dragoncat

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Yes, and Tifa Lockhart was born in a maternity ward with a heart shaped lock on the door.

Serious answer: I don't think last names really count because the parents only choose the first name.

Why did Pringles stop making the cheese ones with artificial flavoring? They actually tasted better before they switched to natural flavoring...

Less tasty junk food makes people feel less guilty for eating them.

Why do popping pimples feel so satisfying?

26 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Serious answer: I don't think last names really count because the parents only choose the first name.

Maybe I am different, but I would also choose the last name for my children to be Ray, my first name. I do not give two shits about passing my family name, since I want to be the one my descendents remember, not some random ancestor I have no clue about.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Why do popping pimples feel so satisfying?

Because pimples aren't supposed to be there.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe I am different, but I would also choose the last name for my children to be Ray, my first name. I do not give two shits about passing my family name, since I want to be the one my descendents remember, not some random ancestor I have no clue about.

It's a common name though, so this would be kind of pointless and not work that well. Side note: You share a name with one of my Xenoblade fankids.

3 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

If I eat myself, would I become twice as big or disappear completely?

I asked this same question in this topic lol.

Where did "I don't give a rat's ass" come from? Was it ever a good thing to be given a rat's ass?

Only I can answer this.

Because he's the only royal boi and now he's strutting around like he owns the place thanks a lot. Although he kinda does anyway.

When will the US government shutdown end?

Depending on who you ask, you may get three answers:

• Kanalineophobia (fear of a row of blades);
  • Phobia-de-chainsaws;
  • common sense.

Why is it common to drink the same beer you use in the batter for deep frying fish/meat?

Same reason OoT got away with the gerudos using hylian males as breeding stock with an E rating. ESRB logic.

Why were the ritos in WW humanoid birds, but in BotW they're actual birds?

Is it a female sea monster? Females need female voice actors. Generally speaking.

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

Do female Entia produce milk?

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Seeing as they're humanoid in the same way as the homs, I would assume they could.

They don't lay eggs. They're more humanoid than bird but I do headcanon them with bird behaviors...like fluff fluff strut as courtship.

Spoiler

Question is, when they're telethia, would they still breed in the same way? Probably not, they'd probably breed like reptiles. If they were transformed long enough.

What if the Legend of Zelda games were instead Legend of Zane and featured a heroine named Linkle on a quest to save prince Zane?