Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Hell no.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ninja'd damn it.

hehehe, I studied the W style of ninja arts, it's mostly just dodging shoes... hehehe.

SOME. ONE. ANSWER. MY. QUESTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. I've got ten pounds of figurative whale meat that I need to prepare. PRONTO.

9 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

How would one go about eating a whale? I'm uh, asking for myself.

Just....go to a restaurant or the black market

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 be the first actually good Kingdom Hearts game? (no offense to KH fans)

The Switch version comes out in Fall.

Why do people not realize that Peace Sign is the weakest My Hero Academia OP?

Edit: Ninja'd again, fuck.

Edited by Armagon

3 minutes ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

This question was already asked. Also... woodchucks don't chuck wood. *Insert dramatic sting*

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why do people not realize that Peace Sign is the weakest My Hero Academia OP?

*Looks it up* Oh, it's a song. I.. guess it's better than some songs out there, I suppose? *Shrugs*

What did Laurent do with 3-5 years to himself? And why didn't he try to contact the Shepherds earlier?

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

This question was already asked. Also... woodchucks don't chuck wood. *Insert dramatic sting*

Oops sorry about that, must have missed it. Lol yeah I guess your right... but if they could- *ahem* nevermind...

58 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

How come Gerome has such cool masks? Follow up, how come he doesn't give one to everybody?

Cause he’s a cool guy. He likes to keep them for himself, he only gave one to Lucina because he had to. 

What is X?    (X(2*8.9)/3.14+-37)= 8

47 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

Bring your math homework somewhere else. *Ahem*but it's about 7.94. I'm rounding of course.

Lol I’m being completely honest here- I just put random numbers into a complicated-looking equation to be funny. I’m very happy that it was an actual equation and that you actually answered it with the right answer. That was awesome, thank you for that.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If 2=4 and 4=4 then what is the approximate angle of sunlight that shines on Mt. Everest? Solve for Z.

Z= Zygarde, 100% form.

What would happen if Mario had a candlelight dinner with Master chief?

Things would go rather swimmingly, considering they are both enhanced human beings fighting for their government.

24 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

One of seven things, according to the dictionary: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/situation?s=t

Once again, the dictionary fails to understand me. The Situation

16 minutes ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

Lol I’m being completely honest here- I just put random numbers into a complicated-looking equation to be funny. I’m very happy that it was an actual equation and that you actually answered it with the right answer. That was awesome, thank you for that.

I try.

If I have one apple, what's the current average GDP of Canada?

PJ: Percy Jackson, the rest of camp halfblood, and a few of the gods fought Kronos and some of the titans. Pandora's box was also there.

MCU: Captain America, the rest of the Avengers, and a few gods fought Loki and some of the Chitari. Stellan Skarsgard was also there.

Which one of you took my wallet?

Santa Clause, as payback for not putting them out during the allotted time.

Why is there no thread on the Incredibles 2 yet, despite more trailers coming out?

No, they're actually just giving their leftovers to please the Gods (see, i get the reference)

Why are GameFaqs and Tumblr bottom of the barrel for any fandom?

Because that's where you'll find a lot of them. If you haven't, you're lucky. Though some Tumblr SJWs have begun leaking onto Twitter.

Do you believe that everything should be allowed to be joked about?