Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

To preserve the blood of dinosaurs so they can be cloned and inserted into a glorified zoo.

Why do cats keep getting stuck in small spaces?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because floats are secretly cars that want to be special.

Why aren't Panne or Yarne wearing pants?

Roy's teacher. Also the victim of Zephiels attack, if you know about that event/meme.

Why has no one used the pommel of their sword to attack their enemy in Fire Emblem?

Just now, Hawkwing said:

Roy's teacher. Also the victim of Zephiels attack, if you know about that event/meme.

Ah, THAT Cecilia. Thank you, I remember now.

1 minute ago, Hawkwing said:

Why has no one used the pommel of their sword to attack their enemy in Fire Emblem?

They tried. They just found it more effective to stab / slash people to death.

Why has no one (aside from untransformed laguz in Tellius) just used punches and kicks in Fire Emblem?

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Why has no one (aside from untransformed laguz in Tellius) just used punches and kicks in Fire Emblem?

There hasn't been a Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan to inspire them yet. It would also be inefficient against knights, and FE can't give them a break.

Also, if Lugaru is anything to go by, countering a sword while unarmed is very easy (although that's largely for balancing reasons in the game). No joke, the first time I played the game on a friends computer, there was solid three or five minutes of my friend and I attacking an enemy with a sword, him countering the attack and stealing the weapon, then he attacked us while we countered, getting our weapon back, repeat the process for a few minutes. Eventually, we just unequipped the sword and beat the guy in a normal fist fight.

Dang it, Ninja'd. I ain't deleting this, though.

3 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

why was Fates story so bad?

They got too ambitious, the script went from 50 to 500 pages, the teams disagreed about how much fan-service to insert, and they tried to shoehorn stuff from Awakening without having it make sense first. There are other topics on the main site that go into more detail.

Why are Kirby's enemies so unclear about their alignments?

Because you can't be Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, and Neutral Good all at the same time.

3 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

It takes way too long to unscrew the pommel and then throw it at your enemy, which already knows the attack is coming. And I'm replying to this because I really wanted to make a End Him Rightly joke.

Why can't I End Him Rightlyâ„¢ anymore?

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
Gotta explain a weird thing I did.

They don't, the reboots do just fine to people who weren't familiar with the original show. People wearing nostalgia glasses think the reboots suck.

What would happen if there was a vampire who turned into a baseball bat instead of the animal bat?

They won't be flying anywhere soon, but at least they'll be closest to the action at the next ball game!

How did the Pirate VS Ninja argument start again?

Because of Mary Sues, substandard quality, and attempts to make the protagonist too OP. (The last one mostly applies to only Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.) As a fanfic writer myself, I try to avoid doing these things. Oh, and to add to my answer, also because HP fanfics are often too repetitive and the Naruto fans attempt to anschluss literally every single other fandom on fanfiction.net.

Why does AO3 contain so much LGBTQ+ (TQ+ is the most prominent bit, as LGB can also be found on other sites.) in its archive?