• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Potentially. The mazes warp around themselves, so it's possible that they can travel to other mazes. They also have a self-replenishing food supply, which is essential for their survival, but they have to avoid the unusually hostile ghosts in order to obtain it. I never realized that pac-man had this much lore.

That, or they live in the Wreck-It-Ralph universe and meet in the Grand Central Station during their free time.

Why are the characters from Blustone so nonchalant about being kidnapped?

34 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

What are "Blustone" and "nonchalant?"

Blustone is a weird phone game I've been playing recently. It kind of reminds me of Fire Emblem Heroes in the sense that the gameplay is simple yet strategic, there's a rock-paper-scissors system in place, as well as different classes, and it has one the better gacha systems out there. Heck, there are even conversations that provide permanent bonuses in a similar vein to supports.

Nonchalant: adjective: (of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm.

To answer my own question:

Spoiler

There are probably pillows in that sack (as it appears larger that it should compared to the size of the characters), making the journey to Midgard quite comfortable. That, and the alternative is an hour-long walk to the middle of nowhere through a snowy wasteland (although the hour-long part may have just been Scar getting lost). Besides, it's a well-paying job with no paperwork or background checks, and you get to meet other interesting characters to boot. You just need to beat the crap out of the local hostile wildlife, or heal/support your teammates who do.

Told you it was a weird game. I'm still questioning what I just typed down.

34 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

What is God?

God: (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Why do people fight over who has the better imaginary friend(s)?

If you're hinting at religion wars, I ain't going there. That's too serious a topic to be treated lightheartedly.

If you're talking about imaginary friends, it's a battle between imaginations and creativity, with simultaneously little yet much to lose.

I was somehow logged out when typing all this, and then got ninja'd, so I'm not deleting any of my previous answers.

For the sake of contining the topic:

Are we allowed to answer a question with a question? Or answer our own question if we so wish?

Edited by Hawkwing
Was Ninja'd by the site logging me out. I also improved the structure of a few sentances.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

@HawkwingAs an aside, I wasn't hinting at religion wars. More at waifu wars and other such drivel. I'm not one for serious stuff mostly.

Ah, my apologies. I thought you were hinting that "god doesn't exist" as an answer to the previous post, and then hinted about why people would go to war over "imaginary friends." I thought I put two and two together when instead I simply deduced wrong. Again, my apologies.

@Purple Mage Because the first few movies were inaccurate in several places (according to my sister anyway, who's a fan of the books), and then Disney decided that there were way too many books to keep track of, and ignored other mediums they could make use of. Considering they just flat out made the Star Wars EU non-canon, it doesn't surprise me they didn't do more with Percy Jackson, sadly.

How can the characters in Killer Instinct brush-off being hit over 35-40-ish times in a row with attacks that aren't exactly on the "survivable" side?

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

Ah, my apologies. I thought you were hinting that "god doesn't exist" as an answer to the previous post, and then hinted about why people would go to war over "imaginary friends." I thought I put two and two together when instead I simply deduced wrong. Again, my apologies.

It's no wonder you came to that conclusion, though. I should have worded it in a way that made it clearer. No need to apologize.

To answer the question by @Purple Mage: Because "plot"

Why do Pegasus Knights in Fire Emblem almost always wear mini skirts / short dresses?

Blood loss. That, (and going off memory here) and the nerves in the feet are actually super in-tune with the brain. It's why the temperature of ones feet can affect the temperature of the entire body, but it also means that injuries to the feet are very painful, and considering that it was probably Achilles first time getting hurt...

How does carrying a(n explosive) rubber duck not raise any suspicion when being frisked in Hitman: No Subtitle?