Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

5 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

(By the way, didn't you already say that there was someone doing push-ups on your law earlier in this thread? If so, you need to get a guard dog or something along those lines

Nobody responded to it, I got ninjaed so I used the question again. There isn't really, I live in an apartment so it's not "my" lawn anyway.

Because some day they might be able to, in the distant future...when the earth might be barraged by meteors.

Don't you hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Thanks a lot now I'm angry about the sentence and hungry! If only there were helpful way to express these two feelings as one.

Do you get a sense of satisfaction when a sentence ends exactly how you think it daffodil?                  Dammit it's contagious!

14 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Nobody responded to it, I got ninjaed so I used the question again. There isn't really, I live in an apartment so it's not "my" lawn anyway.

Ah, okay. So technically this guy is doing push-ups on your apartments owners lawn.

...Isn't that called trespassing?

4 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

When will FEXNA come out?

You really want them to finish and release this, don't you? I've just noticed that you've asked this question twice already.

32 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

If burgers are unhealthy, then why do they have vegetables?

They have to make it less unhealthy somehow. They also want to ensure that health nuts don't feel quite as bad when they give into temptation.

Why do human say "ow" or "ouch" when they get hurt?

Edited by Hawkwing

Because they think that all the girls huddle up on Youtube/Wattpad/Fanfiction.net/AO3/Tumblr.

Why are there overly zealous religious people who think literally everything in pop culture is evil/demonic/Satanic/etc.? Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with religion as it is, but when there are some who think that most works of fiction are evil, I'd like to see a valid reason behind it.

Don't even talk to me about THOSE people...but apparently they think there is only one world, God's Kingdom, and enjoying stories about other worlds is Satan's work. I don't get it either, it's absolutely ridiculous.

What's the point of the Pepe the frog meme?

It shares the same point with the Dat Boi meme.

Okay, there are two extremes on the liberal/conservative spectrum. On one extreme end, we got the SJWs. On the other extreme end, we got the OZRP that I just mentioned. If they fought each other, who would win? (I'm trying not to interfere by adding my own political opinion. Sorry if this question is offensive.)

cuz no matter how bad the series gets, they are still gonna pay 87.99 + DLC

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Because edgelords are cool from the get-go, while Harken is just cool.

5 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Why do human say "ow" or "ouch" when they get hurt?

Actually this depends on where you go. I know in France they say "Aïe!" I kinda had to point this out because cries of pain are different in other places.

What's the deal with Christmas Eve?

Yes. It's called drowning.

What do chickens have to do with cowardliness?

Edited by Hawkwing

Well you see cuccos in Zelda are normally cowardly and alone and are only a threat in a group, so...

What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!

Never going to give you up, never gonna let you down, never going to run around and desert you.

Why are some people afraid of clowns, when clowns were originally supposed to be funny?

Changing public opinion as to what constitutes comedy and what constitutes horror. But also, clowns are scary as hell, and whoever thought them up was a sick human being bent on terrorizing everyone.

How would one go about eating a whale? I'm uh, asking for myself.