• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Sure! Why not?

I'm not sure if this counts as Three Houses spoilers, but it involves one of the confession CGs, so I'll put it in a spoiler:

Spoiler

Why is Hanneman missing his goatee/beard in his confession CG?

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Why are red headed fictional characters amazing?

Because it's Reyn Time. (technically incomplete dominance red + brown meaning he's got red hairs and brown hairs that blend in for the reddish brown but still)

@Espurrhoodie

Because he shaved to go on his hot date. He also manscaped his pubic hair. I am sorry for that mental image lol.

Why are potatoes funny?

Because potatoes.

42 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Because he shaved to go on his hot date. He also manscaped his pubic hair. I am sorry for that mental image lol.

Anyone have brain bleach? I didn't need the mental image of old man Hanneman doing that.

Can we make brain bleach an actual thing?

Unfortunately I don't think so. Unless somebody invents an AR machine or neurotransmitter thing but then it wouldn't be brain "bleach". Also if you have to google for pictures of Gary Oldman do not under any circumstances forget the R

Why do monkeys throw poop?

Probably.  Although followers of the Sith Jar Jar theory could probably see some interesting subtext to that idea.  And in case you're wondering, yes.  Archive Of Our Own does indeed host such a story.  Search at your own discretion.

Why do my blankets keep crawling down to the foot of my bed every few months?

Sometimes a person needs external restrains, lacking for self-discipline. I've actually had myself banned for a month or so from SF multiple times because my discipline was weak.

Would Nintendo teaming up with Marvel for an F-Zero movie be a good idea?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

34 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Animated like Into the Spiderverse though?  Might have a lot of potential.

Not a response to the question, but more things animated like Into the Spiderverse are welcome me!

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

If the Romans were willing to use urine as mouthwash, what kept them from using their fecal matter as soap? 

Because the nobility thought their own piss was so glorious, they can clear their mouths with it, while being covered in poop is something they thought an indicator for the common folk. The unwashed masses, if you will.
That makes so much sense, it's almost laughable.

When and where was it decided that throwing poop was not a legitimate way of getting a point across?

I take it you're referring to Lysithea, in which case it would seem like it since possible she is one of the potential S-supports in the game for M!Byleth.

Speaking of which, is there a magic user more OP than Lysithea? … As far as the Fire Emblem franchise is concerned?

Reinhardt, who drinks the tears of people in Arena.

And my Camilla, who drinks the tears of Surtr.

Anyone know a place where I can read the script for the new translation of FE4? Serenes only has the old translation and I'm too ADHD to play FE4.

Google is just giving me SF's translation and Project Naga on the translator's personal blog.

If Dimitri and Edelgard get an S support, would their kid combine the Black Eagles and Blue Lions into Navy Gryphons?

Edited by Dragoncat

because you can mispronounce his name as Wolf.

What amount of bad luck do you need to get critted by the same unit two turns in a row, with a 3% crit and 5% crit respectively?