Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Mine.

18 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Speaking of which, is there a magic user more OP than Lysithea? … As far as the Fire Emblem franchise is concerned?

I haven't had the chance to use Lysithea yet, but you could also make a case for Dorothea, because of her long-range spells like Thoron and Meteor.

What is worse: closing the door in someone's face or purposely leaving a bar of soap on the bathroom floor?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Closing the door on someone's face is rude. I would not mind bending over to pick up dropped soap though, as I am less concerned about my hairy butt than people are concerned about their nose.

If you can censor one word in the English language to make every day conversation as funny as possible, what word would that be?

Yeah, or specifically how my mom spells it in text, "yeh". It's so weird.

Can we go to Walmart and have races in the old fat people scooters?

One fine day with a rawr and a purr

A baby was born and it caused a little stir

No blue buzzard, no three eyed frog

Just a draconic feline little dragoncat.

Is a Shrimperor a king/emperor shrimp that gained sentience?

Yes, that or he's ADHD since chronic drowsiness under stress is apparently a characteristic of some forms of ADHD.

Or maybe I'm projecting on that last statement since I have profound ADHD.

Why do I keep phasing out mentally?

No. That is why is he is leaving ectoplasm stains everywhere he goes because it is funny.

I plan to curse my players in D&D via some loot (most likely some form of equipment) they find, but I want the curse to be funny. Got any funny curses? One idea I have is that every time a character makes a sound with their mouth, they fart, but the loudness and pungentness of the fart is inversely related to how loud they are; if the character whispers, their farts are super loud and super stinky, but if they are screaming their lungs out, you will just hear a soft breeze and smell a faint scent of methane. Another curse idea is that anything they wear tickles them, so they have to walk around butt naked. I just need two more ideas.

How about these:

1.) The character grows eyebrows the size of a small tree directly over their eyes and trying to cut them is like trying to cut a really thick block of adamantine. 
2.) The character is turned into a naked wolf that can never grow fur and has no teeth or claws that can ever grow.

If one of my students fails at a test with a 91% success rate, do they deserve to be sent to the corner with a dunce cap on or worse?

Because that is relaxing.

I am called a DM or a GM, but I want to be called a BDSM. Does BDSM sound authoritative and powerful? It stands for Big, Dark, Sexy Man; think Jacob from Twilight.

96cc5a720c3c922c2bde58eccb3190a6.jpg

17 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

How about these:

1.) The character grows eyebrows the size of a small tree directly over their eyes and trying to cut them is like trying to cut a really thick block of adamantine. 
 2.) The character is turned into a naked wolf that can never grow fur and has no teeth or claws that can ever grow.

Yep, those work. Thanks!

Because you wanted a cookie instead.

Why did the song Drunk on a Plane randomly get stuck in my head today?

Edited by Dragoncat