Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

The mastermind behind everything, but he has a bad habit of exposing his role in the plot.

Edelgard is voiced by Tara Platt. Tara Platt also voiced Miriel and Flavia. Coincidence?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Fire Emblem Heroes. While I am no longer in the do-not-have-Three-Houses club, I am still in the do-not-have-a-Switch club. Dungeons & Dragons is a close second.

What is your game of the year?

Because IS needs to get a new go to plot angst. Seriously. Although anything that allows Jeralt and Greil interactions works out fine I guess.

Is Dimitri singing Katy Perry's Roar in the shower very badly hilarious or stupid and is it in character?

I feel like all Dimitri would do in the shower is cry. Like that scene in Into the Spiderverse where Peter B Parker cries in the shower.

Why do I like shredded cheese so much?

Cecilia is a weird way of spelling Marianne.

9 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Because you're in this meme.

Image result for eating shredded cheese at 3am meme

But I don't have a cat.

Why do dark Vocaloid songs sound so good? (I'm looking at you, Kikuo)

Because it's something you'd never expect a warrior to shout before engaging their enemies.
It's like saying "Face my blade!" to a loaf of bread before cutting off a slice.
Or yelling "You'll never get me alive!" when leaving school at the end of the day.
Or shouting "To battle, my fellow allies of justice!" when going for a walk with your dogs.
And no, I did not do any of these. Especially not the first and second one.

Why is it that people nowadays seem to hate classic fairy tale heroes that do good?

Because relatable flawed characters seem to be popular right now. At least compared to ones that do a good job providing a moral. Wait a few years/decades/centuries, and it should flip around.

Are Mortal Savants called such because the Committee of Dread Fighter's didn't want their name to be smeared?

Maybe.
I suppose it's because they are fundamentally different classes. Dread Fighters don't even use magic in most of their appearances (they did in Awakening for... some reason), and they are more meant to resemble Ninjas, while Mortal Savants look more like Samurai crossed with Taoist/Shintoist monks. While the class itself is admittedly pretty crap (the only advantage it offers is a higher movement for those unwilling to grind for A Riding on their Mages and would prefer them to fry people either with their spells or a forged Levin Sword (which does come in handy sometimes, believe it or not)), I LOVE the aesthetics of it, particularly for the female characters.
Funny observation from my last playthrough: Dorothea's crit animation with Magic as a Mortal Savant has her do similar hand motions to the Kamehameha from Dragon Ball. Now... considering what Thoron looks like, this stuff gets pretty hilarious in all the wrong situations.

Would you try to catch a perfectly made sandwich that's falling to the ground to preserve its perfection from getting ruined before eating it even at the risk of a bruise?

Assholes who want to keep me from my food. I do not care if it has been five seconds or five days, I am eating that potato chip off the ground and no one can stop me.

When will they release a Fire Emblem themed Switch?

That is actually a good question. Why does sexual stuff make people laugh? Because society puts a taboo on direct speaking of the matter in polite conversation and breaking the taboo is fun? Is it because sex is pleasant and desirable? Is it because it sometimes makes makes people comically uneasy? All of the above I'd think. 

Does one-part-sour-to-two-parts-sweet-to-three-parts-strong-to-four-parts-weak+nutmeg make a good Long Island Iced Tea?