Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/19/2018 at 10:21 PM, Iris said:

Day 3.16
Arcanite (5): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein
Lord Gaius (5): Kaoz, Fable, Omega., SullyMcGully, Makaze
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Mackc2, Alette
Walrein (2): Lord Gaius, Killthestory

Not Voting: Arcanite, Baldrick

There are ~20.25 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

On 4/20/2018 at 4:36 AM, SB. said:

Day 3.19
Arcanite (7): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein, Killthestory, Omega.
Lord Gaius (7): Kaoz, Fable, SullyMcGully, Makaze, Baldrick, Arcanite
Walrein (1): Lord Gaius

Not Voting: None!

There are ~14 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

On 4/20/2018 at 2:00 AM, Iris said:

Day 3.19
Arcanite (7): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein, Killthestory, Omega.
Lord Gaius (6): Kaoz, Fable, SullyMcGully, Makaze, Baldrick

Not Voting: Arcanite

There are ~16.75 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

On 4/20/2018 at 12:18 AM, Iris said:

Day 3.17
Arcanite (6): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein, Killthestory

There are ~18.5 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

On 4/19/2018 at 10:21 PM, Iris said:

Day 3.16
Arcanite (5): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein
Walrein (2): Lord Gaius, Killthestory

There are ~20.25 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

The bottommost votal interests me. Baldrick's probably V, Arcanite was V, same with Mackc2. There's one wolf/ITP off the Arcanite/LG wagons and 1 or 2 between Arcanite/LG. If a wolf was wagoning Arcanite at one point while the wagons were somewhat tied, who is it? What are the odds it was a purely village-driven wagon? I don't have a hard answer at the moment but figured I'd bring it up while we have people in-thread in case they can pull anything out of it. Also interesting how Walrein was wagoned by LG/Kill, that wagon stands out to me for some reason and remember making a mental note that there were prolly a wolf somewhere between those 3. I feel like we're putting too much stock into someone's claim, it's an explanation as to the confusion in-thread besides incorrectly V reading a wolf/ITP.

6 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Makaze Did Shinori talk about Kirsche’s claim after he claimed?  Did he talk about Athena after Kirsche claimed?

yes

On 4/16/2018 at 6:02 PM, Shinori said:

Also:

##Unvote

Since the Athena thing isn't going anywhere at the moment.  I still like that thing the best though.

look at these timestamps. posts were 2 posts apart (in this order)

On 4/16/2018 at 6:02 PM, Zkirsche said:

god I leave to focus on my work thinking I didn't need to worry about this game and I'm getting turbo'd. Refa wtf are you doing man what inconsistencies are there in my posts? I'm the other co-networker btw.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:03 PM, Zkirsche said:On 4/16/2018 at 6:05 PM, Shinori said:

@Zkirsche Haven't you been defending Athena a bit?  Do you feel you are both town networkers?

Kirsche's target was fable unless there was some random redirect or Hijack? @Makaze

Kirsche never responded to this, but Shinori didn't seem to care. his next post about it:

On 4/16/2018 at 6:12 PM, Shinori said:

We don't have that much time to talk about networker suspicions, I was originally thinking 1 town 1 scum, but both are apparently my scum reads and I don't know how to take that.

Would rather lynch Eclipse > Junko though at the moment.

What's your Idea Snike?

On 4/16/2018 at 6:14 PM, Zkirsche said:

Is that Sully case really what has driven this turbo? Yes my Shinori and Mackc votes were weaker than my Junko vote of course that is the case. But I could hardly push Junko any fuirther with him subbing out and I wanted to check my other suspicions at the time. Shinori's post wasn't random I asked him to make it so my vote is a follow up of that.

I fundamentally disagree about my points pushing JUnko out of proportion but w/e. I think that case is mostly fueled by paranoia from my P5 game tbh. I think Paranoia is getting the better of you again Refa. Can't believe you're pulling thsi shit after antihero.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, Shinori said:

BBM quote 1: Felt the first post was slightly defensive, didn't see much in it outside of him responding to Kirsche and Refa.

Quote 2: Kind of empty unvote of JB.  Weird though cause he doesn't state he's townleaning on JB just that he wasn't his scummiest read anymore, this still implies he is still scum reading JB.

Quote 3: Weapons vote after saying he would reread Junko, not sure if he did; can't see his weapons case though in this quote.

Quote 4: Says junko > Kirsche, but a lot of people were doing that don't really have much to say about this post.  Feel like he's defending Athena here but I don't know context and it's hard to remember right now, pretty sur ehe defended athena a few times though and I kind of dislike that since I want Athena dead.

Quote 5: Weapons > Eclipse > Junko but I don't think he's voting Eclipse at the moment?  States some good reasons against Eclipse except for the fact that it feels like a chainsaw defense for Athena.

I'd lynch BBM.  Would rather Eclipse though > kirsche or Junko at the moment.

##Vote: Eclipse

Will consolidate towards Kirsche though if nothing else happens in the next few minutes.

##Vote: EvanManManMan

Yeah, back to this. If there was a wolf/ITP off-wagon in Votal 3.16, he's the likeliest one, to hell with his claim. I'll lynch Makaze as well. I'm going to reread Walrein's claim/mod-error debacle again tomorrow.

Of the two people most suspicious on the Arc wagon, Snike and Walrein are the worst.

But Kill intentionally stayed off wagon and didn't take a stance. Possibly because he knew they were both town.

Makaze, with your first set of quote blocks I was like YES THAT'S EXACTLY HOW SHINORI WOULD REACT IF KIRSCHE WAS HIS SCUMBUDDY.

It's kind of obnoxious because I'm getting mixed feelings from your second set of quote blocks.  Kirsche not responding to Shinori's question could just be deadline panic (not enough time to respond to every query), and I don't know how to take Shinori's reaction to the claim.  It's frustrating because I really need to see if Shinori would push Kirsche or Athena the following day and I can't really extrapolate that from his EoD quotes.  I FEEL LIKE his final post where he states that Weapons/Eclipse could be scum w/Athena indicates that he'd push Athena over Kirsche though.  Maybe he was reluctant to lynch at deadline because it'd either be a Roleblocker or make Athena confirmed town, but that's just a theory over a legitimate reason to lynch the guy.

11 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Of the two people most suspicious on the Arc wagon, Snike and Walrein are the worst.

But Kill intentionally stayed off wagon and didn't take a stance. Possibly because he knew they were both town.

the fuck are you talking about, i called arc scum and walrein until you tried to bootyblast me for my reads. 

i'm glad this aids village won't even let me eat. i sleep for a couple hours and wake up to whatever the fuck this is. 

Just now, Killthestory said:

the fuck are you talking about, i called arc scum and walrein until you tried to bootyblast me for my reads. 

i'm glad this aids village won't even let me eat. i sleep for a couple hours and wake up to whatever the fuck this is. 

LMFAO

I want to TR this.

Just now, Killthestory said:

i legit don't remember the arc wagon lol. i was all about sully

theres too much content this game

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

does it actually matter if you die if it helps poe?

its not like you've had a lot to contribute other than voting and unvoting omega

4 minutes ago, Makaze said:

does it actually matter if you die if it helps poe?

its not like you've had a lot to contribute other than voting and unvoting omega

i heard this in stranger things, i heard this in princess bride, and i heard it april large. not all of them were directed at me, but each time someone said this, the slot flipped town, town was put in a worse position, and then each time we fucking lost. don't talk to me again on some bullshit like this. 

1 hour ago, Refa said:

I wrote a quote wall on his prior slot.

this is so fucking antitown

1 hour ago, EvanManManMan said:

Can somebody tell me why Kill even has a wagon at all?

what a guy

1 hour ago, Makaze said:

@Killthestory see votals right above

i'm slamming my face into a wall give me a sec

1 hour ago, Snike said:

That's fine and I think my lynch is the play. It's either going to happen today or tomorrow barring a miracle with the amount of focus that has been put on my slot. I also provide a lot of information in terms of associations and in terms of role knowledge because people are doubting the existence of a cop right now.

I also feel like I've been a huge source of confusion in-thread unwittingly and so removing that will help tomorrow.

I guess I

##Vote:Killthestory

for now but I really do want to get this over with.

fuck off ##vote Killthestory

absolutely no progression on my slot until it gains progression. what a fucking guy LMAO. 

2 hours ago, Refa said:

Why do you think I'm shooting in the dark though?  I ISO'd all of Kirsche's posts, that took way too much time and effort.

yeah and didn't bother even looking at my replacement. that's super fucked. "yeah let's make a push against this guy that he in no way can defend because it's not even his posts omegalul." i'm glad you did the wolfy or villa strategy, but you USED IT ON THE WRONG FUCKING PERSON. 

2 hours ago, Snike said:

@Beru Read my prior stuff.

Makaze because he's been astonishingly wrong, has 180ed on me just when he had a "hard,unbreakable read" that I was town if arcanite flipped, and most importantly because zeus associations are bad.

One of athena/Kill because I think one networker has to be scum. See D1 wagons and I would lean Athena to be the scum, but there is a legitimate question about who Kaoz empowered last night. If it was Kill (who is as likely as Via I'd say,) Kill is scum.

Walrein because it comes down to it I do not believe the claim.

Lastly, I think there's a chance Omega's an ITP, but I wouldn't lynch him before above.

Now hurry up and vote me.

isn't this a role madness game? i had a game where we lynched an entire neighborhood because "they had to be scum," and all of them flipped villa. guessing similar role composition in contrast to each other is fucking stupid. read my fucking play and tell me: wolfy or villa? make your conclusions from there, kid.

3 hours ago, Makaze said:

One think I'm noticing is how Kill isn't contributing with his vote or scum hunting at all, and his only comments have been on the ITP stuff today.

@Killthestory Who would you like to lynch? What's your strategy going forward?

i've been busy the entire dayphase, and each time i come back, there's 15 more pages. i'd really love it if this fucking village could scum hunt instead of setup[ spec and going back to day 1 and shit when i wasn't even around. how the fuck am i gonna scumread someone when everything in this fucking thread for the past 30 pages has been absolutely useless? i need engagement, not this fucking random role bullshit i don't care to know about.

19 hours ago, Walrein said:

yeah ok

shame it's unverifiable

hardclaiming motivator

n1 targeted fable, action failed

n2 targeted mack, succeeded (should have targeted bibbon/kaoz slot but forgot they claimed jk)

n3 targeted kaoz, he died (and so did mack)

Quoting for myself so I can read over his claim and the reactions to it more carefully. If anyone else wants to analyze the claim, go to this post and read onwards. It'll take you like 5 minutes max.

I'm still leaning V on Kill FWIW. Gun to head, I take him to endgame with me and lynch the other person #rideordie

##Walrein

^ next-level bookmarking. I'd do three hastags but I'd probably forget.

inb4Makazehasabetterideaduetotechnicalprowess

10 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i'm glad this aids village won't even let me eat. 

for the fucking last time can we stop fucking calling each other shit i swear to fucking god i'm high and this shit still pissing me off

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i heard this in stranger things, i heard this in princess bride, and i heard it april large. not all of them were directed at me, but each time someone said this, the slot flipped town, town was put in a worse position, and then each time we fucking lost. don't talk to me again on some bullshit like this. 

this is so fucking antitown

what a guy

i'm slamming my face into a wall give me a sec

fuck off ##vote Killthestory

absolutely no progression on my slot until it gains progression. what a fucking guy LMAO. 

yeah and didn't bother even looking at my replacement. that's super fucked. "yeah let's make a push against this guy that he in no way can defend because it's not even his posts omegalul." i'm glad you did the wolfy or villa strategy, but you USED IT ON THE WRONG FUCKING PERSON. 

isn't this a role madness game? i had a game where we lynched an entire neighborhood because "they had to be scum," and all of them flipped villa. guessing similar role composition in contrast to each other is fucking stupid. read my fucking play and tell me: wolfy or villa? make your conclusions from there, kid.

i've been busy the entire dayphase, and each time i come back, there's 15 more pages. i'd really love it if this fucking village could scum hunt instead of setup[ spec and going back to day 1 and shit when i wasn't even around. how the fuck am i gonna scumread someone when everything in this fucking thread for the past 30 pages has been absolutely useless? i need engagement, not this fucking random role bullshit i don't care to know about.

I mean I haven't voted you and I still think Snike is the answer.

But yeah this kind of defensive position really reminding me of Omega.

Try to calm down. Think out how this happened.

If you are town, how do you make the most of this situation?

so essentially what i'm seeing here is refa wrote a case on my PAST SLOT. NOT MY CURRENT, MY PAST ONE and then tried to get me to explain their actions like i can fucking read the mind of the person behind me. i don't know, everyone's been treating refa like some sort of clear, but that shit is so blatantly fucking anti town it's ridiculous. who waits a day in to case a replacement on something they can't defend themselves on and then pushes it further for ??? reasons instead of just bothering to read me as villa or wolf. anyone who's played with or engaged with me here knows "yeah, kill is out of his wolf range," but refa has been throwing me blanket townreads all game until very suddenly. why? i've had no chance to engage with them and vice versa, but somehow a day later i'm scummy when refa had nothing to say to me at all? that's fucked.

snike jumping on me when he's supposedly town reading me should be an indicator to you all this is a very obvious scum motivated wagon that can be pushed under the rug later because "oh, it would've made sense for kaoz to empower him, mack to roleblock him, and for him to be a scum because there's one in the networkers." that's not how mafia works, numb nuts. we're sitting in a role madness game where you're basing not ONE, but two people to perform an action on me last night and then using "well maybe there's a scum in the networkers" as your crutch. shit's antitown and wifomy, snike had a wolfy hop on, sheep me for freelo. 

evan feels like he tmi'd on me regardless of this. he pulled up an old meta game and came in later to go "why is kill a wagon" but never actually progressed the read or showed any real interest in pushing me as town. their play isn't out of their villa range anyway, but i thought their tone was super consistent until that. im gonna reread the slot. 

Just now, Makaze said:

We can't just call everybody getting defensive a wolf. athena got defensive D1, Snoyke did today I'm pretty sure, Arcanite yesterday, I have, now Kill. Regardless of reads, we know at least 1 villager has done it.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

you're trying to wifom the fuck out of a role madness game. 

what do you think i'd think??? oh yeah, you guys caught me? lol wtf