We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Killthestory said:

so essentially what i'm seeing here is refa wrote a case on my PAST SLOT. NOT MY CURRENT, MY PAST ONE and then tried to get me to explain their actions like i can fucking read the mind of the person behind me. i don't know, everyone's been treating refa like some sort of clear, but that shit is so blatantly fucking anti town it's ridiculous. who waits a day in to case a replacement on something they can't defend themselves on and then pushes it further for ??? reasons instead of just bothering to read me as villa or wolf. anyone who's played with or engaged with me here knows "yeah, kill is out of his wolf range," but refa has been throwing me blanket townreads all game until very suddenly. why? i've had no chance to engage with them and vice versa, but somehow a day later i'm scummy when refa had nothing to say to me at all? that's fucked.

snike jumping on me when he's supposedly town reading me should be an indicator to you all this is a very obvious scum motivated wagon that can be pushed under the rug later because "oh, it would've made sense for kaoz to empower him, mack to roleblock him, and for him to be a scum because there's one in the networkers." that's not how mafia works, numb nuts. we're sitting in a role madness game where you're basing not ONE, but two people to perform an action on me last night and then using "well maybe there's a scum in the networkers" as your crutch. shit's antitown and wifomy, snike had a wolfy hop on, sheep me for freelo. 

evan feels like he tmi'd on me regardless of this. he pulled up an old meta game and came in later to go "why is kill a wagon" but never actually progressed the read or showed any real interest in pushing me as town. their play isn't out of their villa range anyway, but i thought their tone was super consistent until that. im gonna reread the slot. 

dude

refa cannot be scum. hes just trying to figure it out

calm down

don't go omgus

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

dude

refa cannot be scum. hes just trying to figure it out

calm down

don't go omgus

if he was trying to figure out, wouldn't he like, you know, actually try to figure stuff out instead of tiptoeing around my name and engaging me with arguments i can't respond to? not once have me and that slot engaged at all in any sort of game solving fashion, and then this comes up out of the blue. why shouldn't i go omgus? 

@Omega i don't like your makaze push.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

you're trying to wifom the fuck out of a role madness game. 

what do you think i'd think??? oh yeah, you guys caught me? lol wtf 

I mean I'm basing it on who I think Kaoz was most likely to empower. I know he's town, so that's not WIFOM. He's not trying to out think me.

I don't see how what you're doing is actually going to convince anyone of anything except that you're angry, which you would be regardless of alignment.

Do you have any specific questions?

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Ftr and Fwiw Kill's aggroness is pure playstyle/in-game persona and he's chill AF out of game. Just putting this out there cuz I think people he's actually angrier than he is and for the sake of curtailing any possible drama

thank you. i also haven't eaten until now, and i woke up to a wagon on me. it was disorientating lol. 

9 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i heard this in stranger things, i heard this in princess bride, and i heard it april large. not all of them were directed at me, but each time someone said this, the slot flipped town, town was put in a worse position, and then each time we fucking lost. don't talk to me again on some bullshit like this. 

this is so fucking antitown

what a guy

i'm slamming my face into a wall give me a sec

fuck off ##vote Killthestory

absolutely no progression on my slot until it gains progression. what a fucking guy LMAO. 

yeah and didn't bother even looking at my replacement. that's super fucked. "yeah let's make a push against this guy that he in no way can defend because it's not even his posts omegalul." i'm glad you did the wolfy or villa strategy, but you USED IT ON THE WRONG FUCKING PERSON. 

isn't this a role madness game? i had a game where we lynched an entire neighborhood because "they had to be scum," and all of them flipped villa. guessing similar role composition in contrast to each other is fucking stupid. read my fucking play and tell me: wolfy or villa? make your conclusions from there, kid.

i've been busy the entire dayphase, and each time i come back, there's 15 more pages. i'd really love it if this fucking village could scum hunt instead of setup[ spec and going back to day 1 and shit when i wasn't even around. how the fuck am i gonna scumread someone when everything in this fucking thread for the past 30 pages has been absolutely useless? i need engagement, not this fucking random role bullshit i don't care to know about.

@Walrein @EvanManManMan

Can I get your guys' thoughts on Kill's reentrance here and what he does on the rest of the page this links to?

Just now, Makaze said:

I mean I'm basing it on who I think Kaoz was most likely to empower. I know he's town, so that's not WIFOM. He's not trying to out think me.

I don't see how what you're doing is actually going to convince anyone of anything except that you're angry, which you would be regardless of alignment.

Do you have any specific questions?

kaoz was likely to empower half of the alive players.how would i be able to tell he empowered my networker action because that's all he would have done? all i got last night was you networked refa, and that was it. i even told you to rolecop me on this statement. 

if he was trying to figure out, wouldn't he like, you know, actually try to figure stuff out instead of tiptoeing around my name and engaging me with arguments i can't respond to? not once have me and that slot engaged at all in any sort of game solving fashion, and then this comes up out of the blue. why shouldn't i go omgus? 

@Omega i don't like your makaze push.

There's a huge amount of stuff that spews Refa as town. Your read is based off of one instance where he suspects your slot and actually does his homework to justify it. I'm not seeing how OMGUS in spite of a wealth of evidence of Refa's towniness is going to help things.

kaoz was likely to empower half of the alive players.how would i be able to tell he empowered my networker action because that's all he would have done? all i got last night was you networked refa, and that was it. i even told you to rolecop me on this statement. 

this reads pure to me

and its true, he did

i don't think kill is mafia, tonally

Just now, Makaze said:

There's a huge amount of stuff that spews Refa as town. Your read is based off of one instance where he suspects your slot and actually does his homework to justify it. I'm not seeing how OMGUS in spite of a wealth of evidence of Refa's towniness is going to help things.

at this point everyone's clear somehow, and it obviously just means we've had bussing. plus, you're not considering the possibility that refa is ITP. i feel no obligation to just wave away my concerns because he's hit a few wolves. 

he didn't do any homework. he looked at my past slot and went "what can i use to make this guy look scummy." 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Mak is there a reason you refused to mention JB ever? 

I recall putting him in my PoE and being okay with lynching him, but he was barely around and I was tunneling eclipse at the time. I just kind of put him to the side in favor of my eclipse case.

at this point everyone's clear somehow, and it obviously just means we've had bussing. plus, you're not considering the possibility that refa is ITP. i feel no obligation to just wave away my concerns because he's hit a few wolves. 

he didn't do any homework. he looked at my past slot and went "what can i use to make this guy look scummy." 

I don't see how this makes sense as an ITP. He has been coasting through the game without strong convictions and now he decides to case you? How does that change make sense?

I think that if Refa is the ITP he deserves to win this game, he's been playing amazingly. I wouldn't lynch him until all other suspects are exhausted.

Ever is probably strong but like we end d2 where mak is like "never lynch junko ever" and then goes into d3 sussing eclipse still for some reason and then randomly hammers down on JB and it's kinda jarring and it feels like he only did cuz he was super outed. 

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

@Makaze question, wouldn't he have just empowered who he jailed? i definitely wasn't jailed as my networking action went though, so why would he empower me regardless of this? 

This is actually a good argument. Who did he Jail though? I don't think anyone claimed it.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

This is actually a good argument. Who did he Jail though? I don't think anyone claimed it.

lol idk

Just now, Makaze said:

I don't see how this makes sense as an ITP. He has been coasting through the game without strong convictions and now he decides to case you? How does that change make sense?

I think that if Refa is the ITP he deserves to win this game, he's been playing amazingly. I wouldn't lynch him until all other suspects are exhausted.

i think this sort of thinking loses game. hint: i'd know this since i thought the same way about rc in f3 and then promptly lost. 

and yeah, how does that make sense as village. he's had no intention to ever interact with me all game until recently on a scum case on my PREVIOUS SLOT. this means if he was scumreadng my slot earlier, why didn't he push his case against me the first day when it had no consequence on my actions since it was previous rather than now? that does make no sense. you're right, kill.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Ever is probably strong but like we end d2 where mak is like "never lynch junko ever" and then goes into d3 sussing eclipse still for some reason and then randomly hammers down on JB and it's kinda jarring and it feels like he only did cuz he was super outed. 

I don't really have a defense for this because I don't remember it. I started checking everyone I thought could be on eclipse's scumteam and whittled it down to where she couldn't really be with anyone. JB was just one logical conclusion.

lol idk

i think this sort of thinking loses game. hint: i'd know this since i thought the same way about rc in f3 and then promptly lost. 

and yeah, how does that make sense as village. he's had no intention to ever interact with me all game until recently on a scum case on my PREVIOUS SLOT. this means if he was scumreadng my slot earlier, why didn't he push his case against me the first day when it had no consequence on my actions since it was previous rather than now? that does make no sense. you're right, kill.

Chasing this lead is very likely to lead to a mislynch when there are genuinely scummy targets on the table.

Consider Omega. Is he scum or ITP? You've been waffling on him all day.

@Killthestory

Disregarding the fact that he's pushing on your previous player, what do you objectively think of refa's play given he said this:

1 hour ago, Refa said:

I don't think Snike is scum and literally everyone else seems to be off the table.