We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Beru said:

am I allowed to talk about the qt and its contents

Yes, but you wouldn't be allowed to quote logs? Ask SB.

Is it possible vi was networked some other night and got put into one with beru later? I know after mack died I got put into one with refa and he already had one with walrein I think so that could all still make sense I think? 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Is it possible vi was networked some other night and got put into one with beru later? I know after mack died I got put into one with refa and he already had one with walrein I think so that could all still make sense I think? 

That doesn't make much sense, because we have confirmed that Kill and Athena's claimed actions have led to someone getting a QT day after their actions. In a world where Athena targeted me, he had to have used something other than his networker, because the only worlds where I don't have a QT are:

a) Kill networked Via, and you don't get QT's with dead people.

b) Kill did not network anyone. In this case, Beru being networked with Via is impossible because neither of the networkers targeted them.

14 minutes ago, Fable said:

This also seems to not make sense because if there was some kind of "if they die" condition, then it would also apply to Via dying, and someone would have been networked with me instead. Is that what you mean?

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

This also seems to not make sense because if there was some kind of "if they die" condition, then it would also apply to Via dying, and someone would have been networked with me instead. Is that what you mean?

Yeah. 

the qt name is beru/via's body

there's a post by someone named lieris saying (paraphrased) I can't post if one of us is dead. and two posts from someone named kokichi saying (paraphrased) welp. which appears to be a double post

I could give u the true fantasy strike experience and synonyms game the entire post but even if that's legal it probably wouldn't be appreciated

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

What do you make of my mechanical analysis (please read it if you haven't)?

I didn't see anything wrong with it, right now either you're lying or athena hasn't divulged his full role but if you're lying that's easily verified so I have to think athena hasn't divulged his full role which is hmmm..... =/

No matter how real you make it sound, it's still mechanically impossible unless Athena has another power he targeted me with.

2 minutes ago, Beru said:

the qt name is beru/via's body

there's a post by someone named lieris saying (paraphrased) I can't post if one of us is dead. and two posts from someone named kokichi saying (paraphrased) welp. which appears to be a double post

I could give u the true fantasy strike experience and synonyms game the entire post but even if that's legal it probably wouldn't be appreciated

This checks out.

(ignoring the fact that wolf probably is also in QT form and she could know the names that way too but w/e more inclined to believe beru wouldn't lie about this). 

athena was wolfy and nearly got lynched D1. eclipse also sussed him/Makaze before dying, and I still think there's a less than negligible chance that she was onto something most of village wasn't.

That said, doublecheck everything with the mods first, because they have a lot to juggle and we should be certain nothing's mistakenly been done.

Kokichi is SB; he had his username as that in the last game.

Athena also makes sense in a town!Walrein world, I can see Kaoz empowering or jailing them, or both.

Who got jailed on Night 3?