We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Fable said:

I didn't see anything wrong with it, right now either you're lying or athena hasn't divulged his full role but if you're lying that's easily verified so I have to think athena hasn't divulged his full role which is hmmm..... =/

I actually meant about Walrein.

This Athena stuff is far more conclusive, but I still want to hear if you think I am Mafia after my responses.

6 minutes ago, Fable said:

It's gonna feel real bad if I was wrong on athena. ;-;

Eh.

athena's a new player. In the last two games, he rolled wolf, and people mostly just ignored his posts cuz they wrote him off as noobtown. He did pretty well and got far both times, though.

I'm going to lol if he's SK here though, because that's 3 straight anti-town roles in his first 3 online games here.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Eh.

athena's a new player. In the last two games, he rolled wolf, and people mostly just ignored his posts cuz they wrote him off as noobtown. He did pretty well and got far both times, though.

I'm going to lol if he's SK here though, because that's 3 straight anti-town roles in his first 3 online games here.

This post actually makes me slightly doubt my Omega as SK world.

But yes, we always lynch Athena depending on claims.

@Omega. I went for Snike over Walrein yesterday because Walrein's ability was beneficial to mine. If he had motivated me he would have confirmed himself and secured Makaze as a wolf. As for Snike, the main reasons you town read him for happened before I subbed in. Had I read those posts my opinion may have been different. Snike's day 4 performance was pure mediocrity. He gave me nothing to read him off of. I assumed that his thought process was that of a wolf that had been caught and knew they had no escape from death by PoE. I recognize patterns well and saw that pattern in his behavior although I was wrong. My read probably suffered from Snike's lack of presence during my time here and my attention to behavioral patterns.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

I never understood the stuff about how koaz had to empower his killer, I don't understand how that has to be the case. 

Okay.

1. Walrein motivated Mack.

2. Mack would have had 2 Martyrs the night he died. Logically, you'd expect him to use one on Kaoz.

3. When this was bought up, Walrein said "My motivate on Kaoz was actually redirect to Mack last night. Mod error."

4. Therefore, Kaoz was killed by someone who ignores Martyrs.

5. Kaoz had an Empower item. As far as we know, this is pretty much the only way the kill happened, unless the killer was passively Strong-willed.

So either Walrein is lying, the killer is strong-willed (Which, if mafia, is OP, and when Omega is ITP, he is never strongwilled on top of his defensive powers), or Kaoz empowered his killer.

Reason it can't be Mafia with Strong-willed: They had Shinori's Empower gift. That would give them two incredibly powerful counter-defensive abilities.

One other possibility is that the ITP is not Omega, and is Strong-willed passively. I haven't been considering this because of how ridiculously ITP-like Omega has been.

6 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Okay.

1. Walrein motivated Mack.

2. Mack would have had 2 Martyrs the night he died. Logically, you'd expect him to use one on Kaoz.

3. When this was bought up, Walrein said "My motivate on Kaoz was actually redirect to Mack last night. Mod error."

4. Therefore, Kaoz was killed by someone who ignores Martyrs.

5. Kaoz had an Empower item. As far as we know, this is pretty much the only way the kill happened, unless the killer was passively Strong-willed.

So either Walrein is lying, the killer is strong-willed (Which, if mafia, is OP, and when Omega is ITP, he is never strongwilled on top of his defensive powers), or Kaoz empowered his killer.

Arn't you assuming Mack HAD to have martyred Kaoz? 

Isn't it possible he didn't? 

Just now, Fable said:

Arn't you assuming Mack HAD to have martyred Kaoz? 

Isn't it possible he didn't? 

Walrein claimed that his action was redirected to Mack from Kaoz. So in the case Mack did not Martyr Kaoz, Walrein is still lying, but about the mod error. Which still makes him Mafia.

With that said, I can see the extremely convoluted world where:

athena is anti-town

Kaoz empowered Athena

Mack martyred Kaoz and someone else who was going to be shot. Succeeded on one.

athena shot Kaoz.

This would make Omega still the next most scummy person, but it would clear Walrein if confirmed.

But then there's Walrein not motivating Evan.

Summary:

Walrein claimed that they motivated Mack.

Walrein claimed that there was a mod error, and that they were informed that their motivate on Kaoz was redirected to Mack the night they died. In other words, Walrein is claiming to have mechanical knowledge that Mack martyr'd Kaoz.

If either of these is a lie, then Walrein is Mafia.

I think the most likely scenario is that they did motivate Mack, but lied about the mod error.

But this Athena stuff is making me wonder if it's possible.

Day 5.1
Makaze (1): Omega

Not Voting: Everyone Else

With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer. Day 5 ends in ~53 hours (for the sake of consistent phase end times). If you object to this, two thirds of the living player requesting an ##Extension will extend the phase to its regular 72 hour length.

Edited by Iris

22 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

@Omega. I went for Snike over Walrein yesterday because Walrein's ability was beneficial to mine. If he had motivated me he would have confirmed himself and secured Makaze as a wolf. As for Snike, the main reasons you town read him for happened before I subbed in. Had I read those posts my opinion may have been different. Snike's day 4 performance was pure mediocrity. He gave me nothing to read him off of. I assumed that his thought process was that of a wolf that had been caught and knew they had no escape from death by PoE. I recognize patterns well and saw that pattern in his behavior although I was wrong. My read probably suffered from Snike's lack of presence during my time here and my attention to behavioral patterns.

Fair enough.

I currently think just kill all of Mak/Blitz/athena and we gucci. Past that someone's deep, but IDGAF rn. I'll reread and think harder on the NA's later after everyone has posted.

I'ma probably sheep Refa, let's see what he says.

Swag.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I currently think just kill all of Mak/Blitz/athena and we gucci. Past that someone's deep, but IDGAF rn. I'll reread and think harder on the NA's later after everyone has posted.

I'ma probably sheep Refa, let's see what he says.

Swag.

In which Omega doesn't read a single word I said.

Just now, Beru said:

where the heckerino is the other coneighbourboi if it's not athena

it is him, its confirmed from action claims

he has to have another action on top of it